Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78135 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Divine Love
« on: July 02, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »
Ok, so I don't often try new readers, but this woman was fantastic. Now, she did have a great outcome (which I try to ignore because who knows), but she nailed my POI like DEAD ON. She went off! She told me things that no one else has picked up on with such detail. Stuff I can verify. She didn't give me a timeline because my POI is in "life lesson" mode and it could potentially a few months. She said she would rather give me a long timeframe and have me surprised if it's sooner. I don't want to encourage anyone's addiction, but if anyone has additional feedback on her, I'd love to hear it. Also, she was honest and didn't encourage me to wait if other opportunities arise, but she said it has long term potential. She was able to get his personality, all his issues, and even his good traits and was still able to see how betrayed and neglected I felt and why. It's like she read both of us individually as well as together.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 11:40:29 PM »
I'm not sure if you are looking at the right listing. She has more recent feedback than January. https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/divine-love/6936205?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »
 ;D=Tthompsj link=topic=3104.msg54948#msg54948 date=1530574697]
Good to hear you found someone! I don't plan on reading with her (I have my Tried&True), but I always like to check out new psychics that others recommend.  The only red flag for me is that her last feedback is from January and it's currently July.

ETA: HA! Ignore that. She has more than one listing (duh) haha!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 11:53:15 PM »
Hey!! I read with her today too!!!! First time. The woman is phenomenal. I spent way too much but she knew so much I couldn’t hang up. And she was realistic with predictions.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 12:05:05 AM »
I'll wait to see some predictions unfold first before reading with someone new. Learned my lesson with jumping on "psychic of the week" bandwagon lol

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 12:08:05 AM »
Haha don’t blame you. Too much $$$

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 12:18:36 AM »
I'll wait to see some predictions unfold first before reading with someone new. Learned my lesson with jumping on "psychic of the week" bandwagon lol

Lol exactly

Offline Sag78

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 12:36:42 AM »

Lol same here 🤣.

I read with her few times last year and she seems connected, but nothing mind blowing to convince me 100%. She sees a positive outcome, but so far nothing happened 😩

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 12:37:20 AM »
She was really good about past and present. Predictions are nothing I count on. But really good at verifiable details.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 01:45:27 AM »
Read with her very briefly because I'm broke RN but she didn't seem to pick up that me and my partner are broken up, and if a psychic can't catch that right off the bat than they're not really getting much. I don't have to tell Kisha or Cookie that.

There my two cents. Take it or leave it.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 03:47:18 AM »
Interesting reading with her
Because she picked some something that I can validate is correct
Something she predicted similar to other readers
But then I have to wait and see if that will come through

However there’s something I am not sure if she is wrong on me or I didn’t know myself too well that end up I will do as she said

Need to update after few weeks

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 09:45:32 PM »
I read with her recently and I liked it very much.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~cares very deeply but struggles to make things happen
~what's most important to him is not what he's spending his time on
~he follows the beat of his own drum
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news
~we are going to cuddle soon
~he's like a cat doing his own thing
~he sees you as the person he draws strength from
~The two of you have had this "date" with each other for a long time
~he thinks we should have been together a long time ago

There's lots more but I'm just going to throw those out there to see if it's information specific to me or if it's just her schtick.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 12:27:12 PM »
I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~cares very deeply but struggles to make things happen
~what's most important to him is not what he's spending his time on
~he follows the beat of his own drum
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news
~we are going to cuddle soon
~he's like a cat doing his own thing
~he sees you as the person he draws strength from
~The two of you have had this "date" with each other for a long time
~he thinks we should have been together a long time ago

There's lots more but I'm just going to throw those out there to see if it's information specific to me or if it's just her schtick.

Nope, that's not what I got when I read with her.

What she told me was very much about the situation I am going through, so I thought it was very accurate.

I also called again 2 days later because I wanted a little bit more clarification and she said she didn't remember me and she started a fresh new reading which was pretty much the same as the first one.

I also felt a very calm energy after I spoke with her and it lasted for a few days. Just an overall sense of well being, as if I got a healing. And I saw in her profile at the bottom that she says something like: allow the energy to bless you. That's how I felt after hanging up the phone and it lasted a day or two. I've had healings before and it felt strikingly similar.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 01:07:48 PM »
Nope...I also go what resignated with my situations.