Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 25492 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2020, 06:47:08 PM »
My POI made contact again briefly last month but he has not made the effort to develop things further. In fact he has been avoiding me and not interacting with me via social media which he previously did in the past. This was something that Karen Jo predicted, stating that he feels the idea of us being in a relationship "is off the table". He has even moved further away from me geographically, and seems to be enjoying his life without me. Out of all the readers, she and Micah were able to see the outlook.

Thank you for sharing this.  I read with both Karen Jo and Micah.  Micah is great but I don't feel like he has any psychic ability, he seems like strictly a tarot card reader.  None of his predictions ever happened for me sadly.  Now Karen is fabulous but I only see her an an empath so she's only able to pick up on energy which is fine, I just wouldn't go to her for predictions and she even states she doesn't do timeframes. 

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2020, 10:13:20 PM »
I read with her recently and it was very real for me. It wasn’t a fairy tale and it seemed really spot on, personality traits and all. I only gave her a name.I don’t want to blast my reading on here so if anyone wants details message me.. I will give one detail though, she said during the meditation REO Speedwagon song “I can’t fight this feeling” came in.. I am weird and I’ll wake up with songs in my head a lot for no apparent reason.. (don’t judge my weirdness) that song was in my head one morning when I woke up and later played in my car... so my jaw kinda hit the floor...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2020, 10:52:09 PM »
Wow that is impressive.   Especially since its not even a current song.  Glad you liked her.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2020, 07:54:45 AM »
she is nice but not accurate, she always read said "I am seeing green colour" always play with color, I didn't know what she was talking about, nothing make sense now

Offline samantha87

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2020, 01:46:13 PM »
she is nice but not accurate, she always read said "I am seeing green colour" always play with color, I didn't know what she was talking about, nothing make sense now

KarenJo is an empath; I wouldn't go to her for predictions.  When she mentions colors, she usually sees them in your aura.  She has told me there was red in my aura so she knew I was angry about the situation which was correct. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »
Yes she is an empath and when she has given me the colors it was regarding my SO feelings.  Which when i spoke to him was 100% on point.  So she may tell you this person wants to contact you but there is definitely a difference between wanting and doing.  So if you want to know where someone stands with you emotionally i would definitely call her.

Offline Hamilton Sing

« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2020, 12:45:27 PM »
She is not accurate, saying that I will reconcile :( But my POI went away

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2020, 12:58:47 AM »
Just re-read my reading I had with Karen Jo a few months back and it was actually really good. Spot on to my POI at the time I would say. Not ALL of it resonated but the vast majority of what she said did.

Does anyone know of any other empaths that are good besides the usuals mentioned?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2020, 07:02:31 AM »
I had my first reading with her today. She said much of the same as others regarding his maturity and needing to work on himself but I found her reading to be consistent with Yona and Zedalia. They all told me that there’s more than meets the eye (I’m seeing the mess before the fluffy omelette) but don’t get my hopes up when he comes back because he still needs work. Karenjo specifically notes that he needs both feet in but isn’t going to do that in the foreseeable future. Curious as to how far she sees out?

She also said I will find someone who will treat be better and that my POI will be sad. I almost felt a note of pity in her voice for the crappy way in which this person is treating me and that last line was a “you deserve better” reading rather than an actual prediction.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:43:38 PM by Penelope »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2020, 07:47:15 AM »
Karen No told me once she can see out 6 months to a year. I thought when I read with her on my ex I could change the flaws she saw. Nope nada. She was right. In my 3rd reading on him she called him a wolf in sheep's clothing however she always told me he cared so I hung on. I read with her yesterday on my guy that I have been dating for over 5 months. I can now see and compare and seeing the differences in how she read them it makes it clear the ex would have never worked out.

Offline court1130

« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »
Yep I thought she was also very good and seems to be a strong empath. Pretty much everything she detailed could be verified and I wouldn't hesitate to use her again.

Offline court1130

« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2020, 02:59:27 PM »
She has been correct for me in the past ... I don’t like many psychics but I can say she is gifted and gives clarity if u need it. She is a great empath

Just realized this post was originally from 2018 and I'm glad she ended up being accurate for you. I, too, thought she was great and was able to pick up on many accurate details throughout the reading. ,

Offline Lala123

« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2021, 07:53:19 PM »
Has karen jo told anyone else that she sees their relationship as pending or “stalled”  after a break up rather than it actually being done.