Author Topic: Lilly Oak Vs Miss Ann  (Read 7641 times)

Offline wishes215

Lilly Oak Vs Miss Ann
« on: June 04, 2018, 11:29:00 PM »
Has anyone read with these two? I did recently and they both gave me opposite outcomes so now I'm confused as to who to believe. But I should mention that I have read with Lilly Oak in the past too and she was dead wrong for me back then. I read some good reviews on here and thought I should give her another shot and now I am confused. LOL

Offline Kate

Re: Lilly Oak Vs Miss Ann
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
Has anyone read with these two? I did recently and they both gave me opposite outcomes so now I'm confused as to who to believe. But I should mention that I have read with Lilly Oak in the past too and she was dead wrong for me back then. I read some good reviews on here and thought I should give her another shot and now I am confused. LOL

Miss Ann - the consensus is that she sometimes misinterprets the exact meaning of the cards, but is generally very talented and correct on the trend and development of a situation.  She has been with me.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 12:57:38 AM »
Is Miss Ann on another site because I have been try to read with her for a while with no luck. The one time she was not busy, I got a message saying advisor couldn’t accept my chat.

Miss Ann - the consensus is that she sometimes misinterprets the exact meaning of the cards, but is generally very talented and correct on the trend and development of a situation.  She has been with me.

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 09:49:18 AM »
Is Miss Ann on another site because I have been try to read with her for a while with no luck. The one time she was not busy, I got a message saying advisor couldn’t accept my chat.

"

If it gives you a message saying that she won't accept your chat, it's because someone else has got in a smidge before you and started talking. It's really hard to get hold of her, and I don't know if she is on a different site.  I have searched, but not found her anywhere. 

When I want to talk to her, I wait until she is around 10 mins into a reading (it's rarely less) then consistently press "refresh" - if you wait for the notification, chances are someone will get in before you...

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 05:31:48 PM »
Miss Ann has been correct for me in the past...  Never tried Lily Oak...  She any good?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »
Miss Ann got a lot right for me, but her big, happy ending outcome didn't happen, or at least, not as of yet.  It's hard to judge with her as she doesn't do timing.  I stopped reading with her last year though.  So, at this point, it doesn't appear as if what she saw will happen.  I also read a few feedbacks on her page that said she switches predictions on people, which rubs me the wrong way, and made me not want to read with her again.

Lilly Oak was eh for me, I wasn't impressed and didn't remember much about the reading other than it was not too on point at all. She didn't even give me a bad prediction it was just kind of not a definitive reading. 

The only one who seemed to be right for me on bitwine was Magicsong. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:48:06 PM by sawthelight »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:03:26 AM »

just on bitwine.i think I waited a couple of months before I got her online:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 02:05:25 AM »
Miss Ann has been correct for me in the past...  Never tried Lily Oak...  She any good?

Read with her twice, god knows why:)) first time totally off, like everyone said POI will contact and we will get back and Lilly Oak said its time to move on, I don't see it happening. Like don't contact him, he won't respond. LOL. The complete opposite happened. The second time around again she gave me a negative reading, but prediction is still pending so we will see.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 06:49:08 AM »
Read with both, both were wrong. Miss Ann interpreted the cards incorrectly and what she saw happening between me and a guy actually happened between him and another girl lol! Since then, I have stopped readings completely.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 01:40:13 AM »
Read with both, both were wrong. Miss Ann interpreted the cards incorrectly and what she saw happening between me and a guy actually happened between him and another girl lol! Since then, I have stopped readings completely.

wow! sorry to hear that.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 07:37:57 PM »

The same thing happened to me.... both of them were wrong. Miss Ann didnt read the cards correctly, and the situation ended up applying to the man I was seeing and someone else that he's currently seeing now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 07:45:14 PM »
UGH how awful.  I really had faith in Miss Ann too.

She sure can mix up energies, which is why you can't trust her readings.  And another reason why I hate tarot.  LOL

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 02:41:26 PM »
100% agree, shes been accurate with me as well in terms of incidents.
but as she also keep reminding her readers that shes not great in timeframes

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 10:24:13 AM »
I read somewhere that when you do a reading, only ask about the person and yourself, otherwise there's a high chance that energies can be mixed up.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »
I read somewhere that when you do a reading, only ask about the person and yourself, otherwise there's a high chance that energies can be mixed up.

What? There are plenty of instances where callers only ask about themselves and the other person and the reader picks up on a friend's energy. Many have said this constantly.
Readers even mix up stories with other people they haven't asked about so I'm not seeing your logic here.