Author Topic: Lilly Oak Vs Miss Ann  (Read 7629 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Lilly Oak Vs Miss Ann
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 02:23:21 PM »
I read somewhere that when you do a reading, only ask about the person and yourself, otherwise there's a high chance that energies can be mixed up.

yea, I don't like asking about more than one person in a reading but readers can mix up energies even if you are only asking about one person.  Just another reason not to trust them.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 02:42:50 PM »
I read somewhere that when you do a reading, only ask about the person and yourself, otherwise there's a high chance that energies can be mixed up.

yea, I don't like asking about more than one person in a reading but readers can mix up energies even if you are only asking about one person.  Just another reason not to trust them.

I've had several readings where they tell me what person 1 is feeling and are accurate and then they say, oh I see you two going on dates and trips in the near future and I know they are actually talking about person 2, who I never mentioned. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 04:41:26 PM »

I'm sorry but if readers are getting energies mixed up in readings then that's not a very good reader. Every persons energy is unique. Everybody is unique. Imagine how pissed you'd be if you were calling about your ex and actually the exact thing happened but it was for a woman your ex is now seeing or with. That'd be pretty shitty.

I agree..but it happens all the time - several stories on here as a matter of fact.  lots of crappy readers out there.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 07:56:39 PM »

What? There are plenty of instances where callers only ask about themselves and the other person and the reader picks up on a friend's energy. Many have said this constantly.
Readers even mix up stories with other people they haven't asked about so I'm not seeing your logic here.

Your comment of "I don't see your logic here" is unnecessary. I simply made a comment that I READ somewhere it stated that. I never said that was MY opinion nor did I say I was in agreement. I was simply passing along a statement. Thanks.