Author Topic: Getting married to your POI predictions?  (Read 204 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Getting married to your POI predictions?
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:29:40 PM »
Hey guys!

LONG TIME! I was wondering. Since the beginning of my relationship, MANY many MANY (ugh many) readers predicted my boyfriend and I would get married. Honestly it was always the first thing they saw. I never believed it because they were just throwing it out there, but honestly after two years together I can't help but wonder... see, the reader I go to in person (every six months) predicted in my entire reading last week that we'd get married.

The readers I go to the most have said things from his best man's name (Rika on CP said his name on point), some have just flat out said "I see marriage", etc etc

I was wondering if you've ever had readings where they've thrown out the marriage prediction for you? And what your experience has been?

Offline greekgeek

Re: Getting married to your POI predictions?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:25:34 PM »
Yep. Soul Navigation predicted marriage for me and it happened in the year she said it would. She didn't predict the person, just said XXX year I see you getting married, and it happened. And I had no intention of getting married to anyone. 

Offline Still tired

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 01:58:11 AM »
Yep. Soul Navigation predicted marriage for me and it happened in the year she said it would. She didn't predict the person, just said XXX year I see you getting married, and it happened. And I had no intention of getting married to anyone.

That's awesome

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 01:58:31 AM »

Wow - congrats!  I guess what we're discussing on the other thread about her, has a flip side then...

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 05:23:48 AM »

WOW. That is amazing. Congrats.