Author Topic: Reaching out for help  (Read 177 times)

Offline Qu33n

Reaching out for help
« on: April 27, 2018, 01:55:22 AM »
I read on in the forums about a woman who commited suicide because of all the heartache she endured by the promises, the predictions (not coming to pass) the heartache she dealt with in life in general. As a person who everyone literally comes to. I feel like i have no one. After spending 1,000s of dollars on keen. Im merely left with a broken heart, in debt, and no one i can talk to abou the situation that would understand. Not only the heart break but the fact that i am dealing with readers who make me predictions only for me to see these things not come to frution. I need someone who can not only relate to my situation but also has this same addiction when it comes to psychics. We call them because we want answers about what is plaguing us.. and there are many like me who simply have no one to talk to. So we spend our hard earned money to be sold a dream and we keep calling. While some predictions have come to fruition for me a lot of them havent..and i also notice a lot of them say the same thing! Makes me wonder if they share information. All i know is i need someone to talk to because im losing sleep over this daily and i cant spend one more dollar. I feel as if im slowly going crazy over this

Offline journalmuse

Re: Reaching out for help
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 02:25:48 AM »
I read on in the forums about a woman who commited suicide because of all the heartache she endured by the promises, the predictions (not coming to pass) the heartache she dealt with in life in general. As a person who everyone literally comes to. I feel like i have no one. After spending 1,000s of dollars on keen. Im merely left with a broken heart, in debt, and no one i can talk to abou the situation that would understand. Not only the heart break but the fact that i am dealing with readers who make me predictions only for me to see these things not come to frution. I need someone who can not only relate to my situation but also has this same addiction when it comes to psychics. We call them because we want answers about what is plaguing us.. and there are many like me who simply have no one to talk to. So we spend our hard earned money to be sold a dream and we keep calling. While some predictions have come to fruition for me a lot of them havent..and i also notice a lot of them say the same thing! Makes me wonder if they share information. All i know is i need someone to talk to because im losing sleep over this daily and i cant spend one more dollar. I feel as if im slowly going crazy over this

You are not alone. You DO have someone, and it's me, and all of us. We ALL understand. I know exactly where you are. Just totally broken, broken, broken, waiting for some kind of good news, and someone gives it to you and you feel better for a day, an hour, a few minutes, and then the doubt and fear comes creeping back. It's just an awful cycle. It's an addiction just the same as any other. And that is no judgment it just is. It just is. And you are still an amazing, awesome person, and so are all of us.

But like any addiction, it's bigger than you. It's bigger than me, it's bigger than all of us. I think, if you are losing sleep and feeling so bad, it may be time to consider some kind of help. I don't know if you can afford counseling, but it may be a good option for you. And if you can't afford traditional counseling, look into an online counseling service called TalkSpace. It's extremely affordable and they have some really great counselors. I spoke with one named Angie Gunn for a while, she was super nice, very patient, licensed counselor and also open to reiki/psychic energy and things like this so you should have no qualms about sharing with her your experience with psychics. https://www.talkspace.com/room/angiegunn

I wish you all the best, and please PLEASE know that you may be broken but those wounds can be set. You are not going crazy. You are NOT alone. We are all here together.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:30:15 AM by journalmuse »

Offline Qu33n

Re: Reaching out for help
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 10:08:56 AM »

You are not alone. You DO have someone, and it's me, and all of us. We ALL understand. I know exactly where you are. Just totally broken, broken, broken, waiting for some kind of good news, and someone gives it to you and you feel better for a day, an hour, a few minutes, and then the doubt and fear comes creeping back. It's just an awful cycle. It's an addiction just the same as any other. And that is no judgment it just is. It just is. And you are still an amazing, awesome person, and so are all of us.

But like any addiction, it's bigger than you. It's bigger than me, it's bigger than all of us. I think, if you are losing sleep and feeling so bad, it may be time to consider some kind of help. I don't know if you can afford counseling, but it may be a good option for you. And if you can't afford traditional counseling, look into an online counseling service called TalkSpace. It's extremely affordable and they have some really great counselors. I spoke with one named Angie Gunn for a while, she was super nice, very patient, licensed counselor and also open to reiki/psychic energy and things like this so you should have no qualms about sharing with her your experience with psychics. https://www.talkspace.com/room/angiegunn

I wish you all the best, and please PLEASE know that you may be broken but those wounds can be set. You are not going crazy. You are NOT alone. We are all here together.

Thank you so much!! That means the world to me! I have actually been seeking out help  but havent found a counselor that fits me. If that makes sense and you said exactly how i feel. You put all i didnt and couldnt say into words perfectly! Tysm i wish i could give you a huge hug!

anything