Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 6012 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
Right about some things, wrong about others. Overall pretty negative and made it feel like it is all a soap opera. Not my favorite reader for sure.

Don't worry, she gave me a negative prediction about work that didn't happen. Turned out to be very positive :)

Thank you, I appreciate this. Just a good reminder that even if you get a psychic reading, it may not be accurate so I shouldn't hold it as the ultimate truth.

Offline whit777

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »
Right about some things, wrong about others. Overall pretty negative and made it feel like it is all a soap opera. Not my favorite reader for sure.

Don't worry, she gave me a negative prediction about work that didn't happen. Turned out to be very positive :)

Thank you, I appreciate this. Just a good reminder that even if you get a psychic reading, it may not be accurate so I shouldn't hold it as the ultimate truth.

This is really good advice. Just because a psychic works for others, it doesn't mean they'll work for everyone. Even the best psychics have been just plain wrong with some people. I don't think there's a way to figure it out ahead of time, either so it's best just to keep in mind that it could still be wrong, and to not put everything into it. Specifically with Kate Marquez, she can see things that no one else has picked up on. But there are people on here who also say she was just plain wrong about things. It's interesting to go back through these pages and see everyone who says she was spot on and predictions came true and then, peppered in there, are people who are just like, "nope!". It just goes to show that a reading should be more like guidance and not something that you make major decisions off of. I have no idea what makes the difference between when they see things accurately and when it's wrong and I don't think I'll ever know. I do know that Kate and a couple others have been usually right *for me*, and that I would recommend them to others because they seem to be more right than a lot of the others, but I would do it with the disclaimer that your experience may vary and to make sure they're the type of reader that you connect with. Not everyone gets accurate readings from empaths. Not sure why not but it's not a very concrete thing so I would take that into account before anyone puts their faith in any psychic.