Author Topic: Keen promo  (Read 3200 times)

Offline ladya

Re: Keen promo
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:21 PM »
I don't know if it'll work.
http://email.keen.com/CCY00U0e70yS0oOc0b6eV0L

Nope :/ thank you anyways! Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 10:17:49 PM »
Another one is coming up but it's free (WHAAAAT??)
It's a live Q&A reading with Pat58 (never heard of her).
It's via an email promo on February 13th.

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 11:40:57 PM »
Another one is coming up but it's free (WHAAAAT??)
It's a live Q&A reading with Pat58 (never heard of her).
It's via an email promo on February 13th.

Not a fan of radio psychics... you air out your predictions for the radio public to hear, review and criticize. I think this lame of keen, especially if it’s phase out of keen promos.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »
I got another one today 10 for 20 which is probably an error, since I just received one the other day: http://email.keen.com/I0h0CSc07LYUoO0b070CV06

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 07:44:02 PM »
On two separate occasions I've received the $10 for $5 promo. Does anyone recommend someone really strong at being a psychic on Keen? My bookmarked favorites almost never log on.

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
Hornet who are your favs?  Just wondering what type of style you like. 

If you want someone who taps into the person you are asking about call Psychic Jedi - not for predictions so much but she is great with reading the person you are asking about.  Predictions are pretty good.  When I broke up with the man I was dating last year she told me there wouldn't be anyone else for a long time.  She said not until at least March of 2019 - so far she is correct.

If you want good predictions to try AstronTarot - she has been outstanding for me.  However, you will need to give her your date of birth, time and place.  Her predictions are based on astrology but are predictive and have really worked for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 11:36:23 PM »
I have never read with these people, I just have them bookmarked to connect easier when they are on, but I never see them on.
I hardly check during the work week though, until I get home. I'm not sure of their style, but all have been mentioned from this forum.
I also marked AstronTarot and Psychic Jedi since I have funds to burn because I'm typically not big on Astrology. Plus, although I'll try someone for no longer than 3 mins, I typically don't spend over $2 per min.

The Promos now have expiration dates (7 days to use or lose them).

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 01:08:25 AM »
I haven't read with any of those you listed.  If you want to stay in the lower price range, have you tried The Hope?  She doesn't give you a lot but she is accurate and only $2.60 a minute or there about.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:31 AM »
I have never read with these people, I just have them bookmarked to connect easier when they are on, but I never see them on.
I hardly check during the work week though, until I get home. I'm not sure of their style, but all have been mentioned from this forum.
I also marked AstronTarot and Psychic Jedi since I have funds to burn because I'm typically not big on Astrology. Plus, although I'll try someone for no longer than 3 mins, I typically don't spend over $2 per min.

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Quoth the Raven stopped logging on to Keen last summer, unfortunately. She was having a lot of health issues and decided to put herself first and said she’d consider coming back when she was in a better place in her personal life. I believe Maa Avatara Visions is on later in the evening PST but I could be wrong

Online aquagirl

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2019, 01:32:59 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Quoth the Raven stopped logging on to Keen last summer, unfortunately. She was having a lot of health issues and decided to put herself first and said she’d consider coming back when she was in a better place in her personal life. I believe Maa Avatara Visions is on later in the evening PST but I could be wrong

I personally love Raven, but from my understanding she said she was home schooling her kiddos and it was interferring with readings, she tried doing chat only for a while before giving up. I really hope she decides to come back. I loved her readings.

John i like his energy and he seems like a really awesome guy, predictions still haven't passed, on never happened, but that could be a timing thing, I'll have to wait and see what happens i guess.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2019, 01:48:57 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

I personally love Raven, but from my understanding she said she was home schooling her kiddos and it was interferring with readings, she tried doing chat only for a while before giving up. I really hope she decides to come back. I loved her readings.

John i like his energy and he seems like a really awesome guy, predictions still haven't passed, on never happened, but that could be a timing thing, I'll have to wait and see what happens i guess.

I’ll send you a pm

Online aquagirl

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2019, 02:07:06 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

I’ll send you a pm

Thank you! Replied :)

anything