Author Topic: FIVERR PSYCHICS?  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Natashanyc

FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:55:25 AM »
Has anyone ever tried any psychics on fiverr? Im researching and i seen a thread for spiritcalling ...its only $5 for a 1 question read so im figuring i have nothing to lose.

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: FIVERR PSYCHICS?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 01:08:16 AM »
Hello.  I’ve read with spiritcalling and as everyone says, she’s good with present energies, but not too great with predictions.  Carolyn Flynn  is good and Maryivonoski is good as well with the present.  Not too sure with predictions though.  I hope this helps.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:04:31 AM »
Yes i keep reading that more and more! Must be true. But for $5 i cant complain. Im just at a point i want to close my keen account but i like to talk to Kisha via phone so i havnt yet. Trying a new platform is always skeptical. But thanks so much im going to wait her response to my order. The other downside to fiverr is waiting for your order lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 04:03:46 AM »
I tried Rudi out, and he seemed to pick up on the situation quite well but don't know about his predictions yet.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 04:44:45 AM »
I have had accurate readings from justapsychic and spiritcalling, but spiritcalling is hit or miss for me. My friend likes witchfae and I thought she was a cold reader.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 01:44:36 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolynflynn. I read with her not long ago and it was my first time really using fiverr or her service. Her predictions are not lined up with my gotos who has already been right about so much. Im wondering who else has read with her. Im on the fence about her reading but i cant say if her predictions passed yet until due time

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »
Has anyone tried Carolynflynn. I read with her not long ago and it was my first time really using fiverr or her service. Her predictions are not lined up with my gotos who has already been right about so much. Im wondering who else has read with her. Im on the fence about her reading but i cant say if her predictions passed yet until due time

I didn't like her, I did try her, and found her to be all over the place and guessing.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 05:42:47 PM »
I did try Carolyn Flynn...predictions did not come to pass at all lol

Offline lozka

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 12:34:47 PM »
Anyone ever have a reading from psychic101?

Who I've tried:

CarolynFlynn - the nastiest, most generic yet still wrong psychic I ever came across. She also needs to learn how to type but I have a feeling she writes messy without periods or punctuations on purpose. I asked her to clarify her jumbled mess because it didn't make sense and she kept copying pasting her response. I told her for the third time in a nice manner to please give a straight forward answer because her reading did not make sense and I didn't understand her english (her native language). She went off on me and told me to learn how to read. When I told her that said reading was completely opposite regarding the past, she said she hopes the worst and that the subject in question fires me. Overall, I was utterly shocked.

MaryYanovski - I don't get the hype. Very generic reading and mentioned something about a fight when there was no fight in the inquired situation. Refunded me. Didn't connect with the past but prediction timeline has yet to pass. What was odd is that her reading is basically the exact same as PenelopeRose where they both gave the exact same timeline for my question but precisely got the past wrong and stated something that didn't happen. It's basically the same exact reading from both.

Justapsychic - Didn't give me the prediction I asked for because he couldn't pinpoint when so he refunded me BUT he mentioned one small detail that was not generic and right on.

Psychicrudi - wrong/didn't happen even though he was so certain and hit me with a pep talk about how he is always right

Spiritcalling - prediction didn't happen

Babysweet - so generic and the timeline passed centuries ago. Nothing happened. Refunded me.

SpiritualAvi - didn't even answer my question. Sent one long page of things that didn't make sense, were vague and still had zero relation to my question.

PsychicDivined - prediction didn't happen, long gone

PenelopeRose - so generic and when I brought it up, said she couldn't connect and refunded but prediction timeline has not passed. Past did not connect.

I have a few more I've tried. I occasionally get readings and my experiences are of 2-3 years. I will post more soon.

Would love to know if anyone had an experience with psychic101. Currently awaiting a reading

UPDATE ON JUSTAPSYCHIC:  I made an alt account after 3 months from my last reading since he said he couldn't pin point a prediction but said more than likely within those two weeks left of that month.

So, I basically asked the same question this time...and it was a 180. She/He said the opposite of what she said last time and no details this time. I brought it up and she refunded me with no explanation. Now that I think about it, that precise detail she mentioned last time...I'm thinking she searched my username and found a review under a gig having to do with work. So she pin pointed a specific detail but it was something I had bought on Fiverr before. Since this was a new account, I'm guessing she had no previous reviews to go off on. So, there's that. I figured I should mention this that maybe these psychics are researching us.

Offline lozka

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 12:46:49 PM »
Other (note: I've on/off gotten readings here and there for the last 3 years in hopes of finding someone as good as the psychic friend my mom had who passed away 5 years ago) That said, I believe in psychic abilities but from everyone I've tried whether it be on Etsy, Fiverr, Apps, Websites, Walk-Ins, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter + Reddit (over 80% of the readings have been free), I've officially been convinced they are scammers.

Psychicclara333 - asked about a work proposal. I was awaiting contact from possible client and asked her when contact would be established as I figured it would be something that can be verified quite shortly and she said never and noted the reading as if he was a love interest who was not so interested lol. Hours later, I got the gig.

Johnnycake100 - asked a fairly simple and straight forward question. He wanted the whole story of my life in order to read. Cancelled

Painted_spirit - found her on reddit where she was fishing for customers by giving away 1 free question. I don't remember what my question was but her response was wrong and alarmingly so that I bought a reading from her so she'd clarify. It thankfully did not happen. A tactic free readers use is that they will add vague and alarming details about things not even related to the question in order to get your dime.

Mariangeles1111 - completely wrong on her prediction. Never happened and it was such a generic and short reading.

Madelinerose - truly nasty when I updated her that her prediction didn't happen

Davemurk - supposedly an old mystic who foretells your future without question behind the young girl who runs the account. Painfully generic and wrong on assumed details about me.

PsychicRobin - answered a question with timing. Told her it didn't happen and then she told me she should've gone with her gut and said not then (referring to HER prediction). Because, ya know, apparently psychics have a prediction that comes from their head, one from their gut, and one possibly from her are  ;D I thought this case was funny.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 01:36:34 PM »
Fiverr sucks, in general.  I thought spiritcalling was ok, but overall, I wouldn't use that site again.

Offline Still tired

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 03:33:26 PM »
I agree, fiverr sucks. I tried a couple of readers on there, long time back so I don't remember their names. One cancelled and said she couldn't connect. Fine whatever but fiverr wouldn't refund my money, they would only give fiverr credit. I fought it through paypal and got it back anyway but in the process found out what jerks they are on fiverr. I think if the person providing the service cancels you should get your money back, period, end of story.

The other reader I tried, I think had a package deal, to do a healing plus answer a question. The "healing" felt really negative and left me feeling agitated. Then she reported back to me that I was too fidgety. Wtf, she had never let me know what time she was going to do the healing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
Psychic 101 was a joke lol  I tried him a few years back. He copied and pasted my order. When I pointed out he used the wrong name he said oh ok, then sent me my order which basically said the same thing with my name. Lol total joke

He was also negative and wrong with his "predictions"..he said he didn't see the guy in question pursuing me at all, and the total opposite happened less than a month later, the guy was chasing after me like crazy!

He also seemed perverted. He actually gave me a visualization to “practice” that had some really inappropriate language in it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:59:21 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 02:54:12 PM »
Ahh, I thought the psychic hunt may have been over. He definitely is perverted because in both of my friends' readings, he kept calling her "pretty" but his predictions, as in the exact day someone would contact her, did come true for her. The outcome as well and the whole process. He even told her the exact day she'd meet someone new and that very day she did. She wasn't looking as she was hung up on the guy psychic101 told her wouldn't work out and she crossed off his readings. We both thought he was saying all those things because he wanted her, hence the constant "pretty" remarks.

That's unfortunate.

Eww he's a total scuzbucket.  I re-read my reading and this is what he put in my visualization exercise:

"Here is an exercise if you are open to it.  It has helped me and many of my clients.  I want you to make a list of all of the things you want in a mate.  Get detailed.  My client Mathias, made a list of the woman he wanted. She had to be blonde, big t**ts, drive a BMW, family had money, enjoys sex, wants kids.  Next he focused on this daily, just looking at the list and thinking on it… In 40 days she showed up and they are now married and starting to talk about having children.  So get detailed and get ready to bring your mate in.  Be sure and put “single and available”, one time attract the most perfect woman and turns out she was still married, so be sure and put single in there."

I mean, seriously??? He actually wrote big ____, to a woman??  I edited it out, but what a freak.  And I'm sure that "story" is all BS.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 03:12:07 PM »
He recommended I watch some money visualization videos on youtube daily and some authors. I've tried that whole bit before and never worked. I mean...those authors setting prices on those books...you'd think they'd be well off by those exercises and sell on Kindle for free, ya know.

That is gross, though. You should've added "what if I want a man with a monster membrane of 12 inches? Will he come?" Lmao. It is a bit laughable that he has a listing for weight loss when he doesn't exactly seem very much in shape judging from his full face.

LMAO right??? He looks like a fat pig.

It was hilarious too, how wrong he was.  He said something like "he likes you but won't pursue you"...a month later the guy was calling/texting off the hook, and showed up at my house too.