Author Topic: Cookie vs Sapphire vs Gaylene  (Read 10550 times)

Offline cappy

Cookie vs Sapphire vs Gaylene
« on: March 03, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
So i never have done Keen before, its my first time and I finally registered
I saw cookie has a wait list for like 50 people....
sapphire has a wait list of 19 and gaylene has 34

Which sucks!
So what happens when its your turn and you are not available, how does that work

Are any of them available separately outside of keen...I tried to send them messages to request an appt but have not heard back and it has been a couple of days

Thanks for your help

Offline cappy

Re: Cookie vs Sapphire vs Gaylene
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 12:40:27 AM »
but what if it is my turn and im asleep or at work and can not take the call then what happens

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 12:42:51 AM »
You'll see approximately 3 missed calls and when you log back on... You won't be in line anymore, you will have to rejoin!

Offline cappy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 12:44:31 AM »
ugh that would be THE worst!   after waiting so long. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 02:16:44 AM »
The one most likely to be at an awkward time is Cookie. She has called me at 5:30am before. I haven't had a reading from Sapphire in a long time, but she would be on until 2am sometimes.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 04:39:42 PM »
If I were you... I would wait patiently for Cookie. She picked up on a third party also she said she could see upcoming distance lasting about 2-8 months. I think that is underway now.

I'll be honest and say that I haven't read with Sapphire, but I have with Gaylene and I feel she sold me fairytales and then stopped answering my emails.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 05:31:20 PM »
I recall someone mentioning that one of the readers (I think it was Sapphire, don't quote me on that) admitted to logging on in the middle of the night just to try to clear out her queue sometimes.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 06:12:46 PM »
Are you speaking of saphire21 or saphirebird ? Im a fan of kisha, i think i read with gaylene a few years back but im wondering which saphire is the one referred to on this thread. Im fairly new here

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 06:16:16 PM »
Never heard of Sapphirebird. If you see Sapphire mentioned on here, it's usually Sapphire21 they're referring to. She had quite a heavy following on this board for a while. She went off the radar for a while after the Orlando night club shooting and never regained her popularity. She's apparently a decent empath but her predictions are hit and miss like most. I was never able to get a call in with her, so I do not know personally.

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 06:20:58 PM »
Most people discuss sapphire21.

I do not recommend sapphirebird at all. Not one of her predictions came to pass.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2018, 06:44:01 PM »
Thanks to the both of you for answering my question. I see sapphire hasnt been on in a while. After more calls then results on keen i have been really selective on who i read with but i do research these threads to point me in a good  direction. I dont really like tarot too much so i try to stick with those with divine ability who can connect with me with just voice or chat/email. I have a few gotos but when i wanted to try cookie based on the reviews i realize her que was insane and i didnt know if i should chance it being that my work schedule is crazy lol i dont want to wait a month and miss the call

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 07:04:01 PM »
Thanks to the both of you for answering my question. I see sapphire hasnt been on in a while. After more calls then results on keen i have been really selective on who i read with but i do research these threads to point me in a good  direction. I dont really like tarot too much so i try to stick with those with divine ability who can connect with me with just voice or chat/email. I have a few gotos but when i wanted to try cookie based on the reviews i realize her que was insane and i didnt know if i should chance it being that my work schedule is crazy lol i dont want to wait a month and miss the call

My work schedule is crazy too, but i check if I’m close to the queue. If let’s say I’m in the single digits, i watch out for the call.  There was a time she called 1AM my time and i was asleep.. and so i asked my question and she started talking a lot that didn’t made sense to me. So after 3 minutes i hung up thinking i must be sleepy and we didn’t connect. But to my surprise her predictions happened around 2 weeks after the call.

I would recommend hazel lowndes too.  I spoke with her November 2017 and most of her predictions came to pass already except for 1.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2018, 07:17:33 PM »
Do you have a link for Hazel?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »
I know  this is off topic on this thread but yes i have heard of Hazel i just wasnt sure was site she was on as i only been able to find her personal site and its no info on readings there. Seems outdated too. Is she on keen?

I think i will jump in Cookies  line of 50+ ppl and see how it goes. And update when i do, Thanks alot. I have had that experience with Kisha when she has called 1am my time and i forgot i was in que and got up quick to take the call lol i have tried bitwine more nowadays based on the fact i can confirm a connection before the reading starts but the amount of fakes on bitwine (as well as every where else lol) is ridiculous. I have a very very short fav list on both sites

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2018, 07:23:51 PM »
Make sure to record your call as she go around in circles as well.

http://www.hazellowndes.co.uk

I think lining up for cookie is worth the wait.  She still has a prediction pending for me but everything else is 100%.  She one time mixed energy of an old POI and new POI though so just watch out for that.