Author Topic: Cookie vs Sapphire vs Gaylene  (Read 10527 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Cookie vs Sapphire vs Gaylene
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2018, 07:31:37 PM »
Ok great.  Thanks for the heads  up.

I did go on to hazel site and sent a email about how to go about getting a reading with her. Theres no prices listed or links to buying actual readings so i guess ill just wait for her reply.

Kisha has givin me some solid predictions a few days ago and even sent me a email to finish off what she needed to tell me before we got cut off. She nailed my current relationship well, even knew i had just started a new career, i have experienced her predictions come to pass for me before coujntless times so i have faith in those given this week.

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »
Hazel is 70british pounds and read for 30-45 minutes.  She is very generous with her time. 

I have not read enough with Kisha but yes she is very accurate on current situation. But predictions have not passed.  I have read with her back in... September or October 2017?  Also i got conflicting predictions from her. One from phone call and one from email... so i dont know which one to believe.

Gaylene is an excellent empath.  I have not used her so much for prediction.

Sapphire21’s queue is really long! She returned my call around last week of October last year.. but around that time i read with alphafemale who also got back to me after 2 months and i thought she not worth the wait and left a bad taste in my mouth so I didn’t pick up Sapphire21. So could not speak much about her.

I have significantly cut back from reading compared to last year.. And planning to only read with my go-to every 3-4 months, with a few new one from recommendations here and there.  The last time i read with hazel was November so i think it’s time for a refresher :) since most of predictions has passed already. 

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 08:02:58 PM »
Yea i also have cut back on readings compared to my old ways years ago. I had to learn  who worked for me and who didnt and stop reading impulsively.  I have tried friendsue but i cant say if shes accurate for me yet. I used to read with intuitiveangie78 yrs ago she was great but is no where to be found now. I have just been trying to stay away from tarot as much as possible. I did go back to spirit2spirit for a short read and it was pretty negative but i cant say if its accurate yet either. Sweetrosee is a hit or miss ...but i do like christina474773 she has been on point with current matters but predictions pending.   Im not really seeking a empath but i will try cookie as i am looking for solid predictions to pass.

Did hazel have a long wait time to get back to u? Shes in uk so i guess ill have to do a email reading being that im in the states.

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2018, 09:58:39 PM »
I just emailed her the other day. She didn’t respond right away but she responded within 48 hours. Her availability is two weeks from now. But I will be outside the country so I won’t read with her until end of March   8)

Offline cappy

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 10:18:06 PM »
I got a hold of gaylene and she was really good with picking up the situation without me saying anything...I will say these per minute calls are not for me..she took a lot of time to read cards or answer questions..she would pause for like 30 seconds of pure silence and I can just feel the money disappearing !!  I wish they had flat rate options instead.

Hazel emailed me back ..70 British pounds is 100 us dollars...and we are the ones that have to make the call do that's another expense...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 04:04:14 AM »
That's a bit out of my price range. Good luck with your call though, hope its a good one.

Does anyone know if its possible to get a UK voip number the way you can get a US one, similar to TEXTNOW.com?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 04:15:31 AM »
I agree, definitely  out of my price range. Psychics who over charge are always skeptical to me. Best of luck tho.

Offline whskers

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2018, 05:55:31 AM »
Thanks! But I already spoke to her once last November 2017. All her prediction except one pending came to pass 😊 I use Skype to call her. Cost around a few cents per minute. $5 for a 30-45 min call is more than enough. She was 60 £ when i spoke to her last year. She increased prices.

Offline njlady

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 01:02:06 AM »
The one most likely to be at an awkward time is Cookie. She has called me at 5:30am before. I haven't had a reading from Sapphire in a long time, but she would be on until 2am sometimes.

YES. Last time I spoke to her (it’s been a while), she called me at 07:45AM. I had JUST walked into work. Of course I ran out and took the call lol

I go into my office a couple of days a week.  The rest of the time I work from my home.  I don't interact with my boss very often, maybe 4 minutes a week.

The one and only time I got a reading from FriendSue, after waiting for weeks, I was in the office. My boss was there, looking everywhere for me while I hid in the supply closet talking to FriendSue.  I can't even make sense out of my notes from that reading and it was a half hour long.  I was so distracted.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2018, 02:18:46 AM »
The one most likely to be at an awkward time is Cookie. She has called me at 5:30am before. I haven't had a reading from Sapphire in a long time, but she would be on until 2am sometimes.

YES. Last time I spoke to her (it’s been a while), she called me at 07:45AM. I had JUST walked into work. Of course I ran out and took the call lol

I go into my office a couple of days a week.  The rest of the time I work from my home.  I don't interact with my boss very often, maybe 4 minutes a week.

The one and only time I got a reading from FriendSue, after waiting for weeks, I was in the office. My boss was there, looking everywhere for me while I hid in the supply closet talking to FriendSue.  I can't even make sense out of my notes from that reading and it was a half hour long.  I was so distracted.

What a waste.  :'(
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:18:33 AM by Sooshi »

anything