Author Topic: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers  (Read 25518 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2019, 08:23:59 AM »
 she told me my guy was with somebody else and I told her no he's not and she told me I'm the psychic I'm not going to let you sit here and tell me I'm wrong just because you don't believe me and hung up LOL

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2019, 11:32:19 AM »
Maggs30, I have read your story on here and frankly I M not sure why you are still consulting with psychics. I think people on here also cause the level of anguish and addiction we see on here because no one wants to tell the truth, perhaps since it will be a reflection on our own situation, this man ha told maggs30, I am not your boyfriend and what you see is what you get. The POI has spoken but yet she wishes to not believe and rather calls psychics. She claims she is not ready for a relationship so really she should be on the same page with POI but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I don’t post here and just mostly observe but this situation is a little much. Maggs, I bet if you removed yourself from this situation, you would know what happens faster than any psychic can tell you. In my experience, it’s highly unlikely for a relationship that’s FWB to become a committed long term relationship and succeed. You’re always available and he doesn’t have to do anything. I’m not a psychic but I predict this is going nowhere fast. This will be another case of Psychic prediction not coming true but we don’t want to use our critical reasoning skills. Miracles and fairytales do happen but the odds are against at all. This is such a crisis!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »
Maggs30, I have read your story on here and frankly I M not sure why you are still consulting with psychics. I think people on here also cause the level of anguish and addiction we see on here because no one wants to tell the truth, perhaps since it will be a reflection on our own situation, this man ha told maggs30, I am not your boyfriend and what you see is what you get. The POI has spoken but yet she wishes to not believe and rather calls psychics. She claims she is not ready for a relationship so really she should be on the same page with POI but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I don’t post here and just mostly observe but this situation is a little much. Maggs, I bet if you removed yourself from this situation, you would know what happens faster than any psychic can tell you. In my experience, it’s highly unlikely for a relationship that’s FWB to become a committed long term relationship and succeed. You’re always available and he doesn’t have to do anything. I’m not a psychic but I predict this is going nowhere fast. This will be another case of Psychic prediction not coming true but we don’t want to use our critical reasoning skills. Miracles and fairytales do happen but the odds are against at all. This is such a crisis!

We also can't take what someone says on no sleep during a fight as what they mean. We have since had a heart to heart talk since that fight and I saw and talked to him today. I will not go into great detail about our past or our heart to heart talk and I am not calling psychics right now. I have one with Yona that was set up 5 weeks ago coming up and have been in Cookies queue for over a month with money loaded I can't refund back. I will also not get into our history as to why we aren't ready besides to say some of his is his work. Its a hell of a lot deeper than what I post. Today has been an awesome day. We all have anxiety after being burned not just us but some POIs also. I'm sure 90% of us on here post surface details and not the whole of what causes them yo call. I am not sitting around waiting and since we are in contact I know where his thoughts and feelings lie and am well aware what our challenges will be in the future. For now I will focus on him grinning and following me around for 2 hours today to talk to me.

Offline Love221

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2019, 02:18:01 AM »
This lady hung up on me right under 3 minutes so I couldn’t give her feedback. She was very rude to me... I simply asked if anyone was coming into my life as a possible love interest. I didn’t even have a specific POI.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2019, 04:24:44 AM »
She was so rude to me she said he wont change it will be status quo with him and you need to get out more and finally she said you will have someone else in your life after April 21st. none of the above happened and when I asked her to describe this new man to me she hung up and blocked me :-) what a joke

Offline SarahM

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »
Lol I guess she is just one of those default negative readers then..

WinterElf

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2019, 10:33:00 AM »
she told me my guy was with somebody else and I told her no he's not and she told me I'm the psychic I'm not going to let you sit here and tell me I'm wrong just because you don't believe me and hung up LOL

Yet keen has disclaimers... As so do other psychic sites that say it's just for entertainment but it's not based on how these psychics behave and they get nasty and offended if you don't believe them. They are perfectly okay with ruining relationships and people's lives.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:35:00 AM by WinterElf »

Offline 27butterfly

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2019, 06:14:56 PM »
Exactly, lack of responsibility and ethics by the way she blocked me too

Offline 27butterfly

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2019, 06:31:35 PM »
This is one of her recent feedbacks on keen why would she mess with people's life like that? that's mean and unfair, I don't know where those positive feedbacks are coming from

Had nothing but negativity to report. Much bashing of my POI and telling me he's cheating. My POI is in a wheelchair and homebound. I take care of him daily so I highly doubt he's cheating.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2019, 06:38:07 PM »
she Tells everybody the same thing just about. I guess she goes the no sugar coat approach so ppl can believe her. I’m not bashing at all. But everyone says the same thing so what else can I say? There’s no other validations or confirmations to her readings. && again I’m not bashing her

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2019, 08:16:39 PM »
Of course, do you!! My comments still stands but good luck! Really hope you get your fairytale.

:)

We also can't take what someone says on no sleep during a fight as what they mean. We have since had a heart to heart talk since that fight and I saw and talked to him today. I will not go into great detail about our past or our heart to heart talk and I am not calling psychics right now. I have one with Yona that was set up 5 weeks ago coming up and have been in Cookies queue for over a month with money loaded I can't refund back. I will also not get into our history as to why we aren't ready besides to say some of his is his work. Its a hell of a lot deeper than what I post. Today has been an awesome day. We all have anxiety after being burned not just us but some POIs also. I'm sure 90% of us on here post surface details and not the whole of what causes them yo call. I am not sitting around waiting and since we are in contact I know where his thoughts and feelings lie and am well aware what our challenges will be in the future. For now I will focus on him grinning and following me around for 2 hours today to talk to me.

Offline 27butterfly

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2019, 08:23:34 AM »
she Tells everybody the same thing just about. I guess she goes the no sugar coat approach so ppl can believe her. I’m not bashing at all. But everyone says the same thing so what else can I say? There’s no other validations or confirmations to her readings. && again I’m not bashing her

I think some people use psychics instead of going to therapy, and people like Nicole are very aware of this fact. Many of these so called psychics don't have any gift but familiarity with psychology. even IF they are really gifted in anyway they know how to manipulate people as a part of their job which is sales basically. so if I or someone who doesn't just accept whatever a psychic says call and the psychic's insecurity gets triggered by the customers questions who's seeking clarity and wants to understand what the psychic is saying, lead into them blocking the customer, which is what Nicole exactly does, only shows that she is smart enough to figure out if she can turn you into a returning customer who believes in her or not, if you're not bye bye!!!!!! it's sad she doesn't have the dignity to actually let you go with something like sorry we're not connecting goodbye and I don't want to let you write a bad review for me!
Keen is like marshals, do staff kick you out of the store because you tried an outfit that didn't fit you??????? it is THAT ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 05:55:28 AM by 27butterfly »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2019, 05:17:04 PM »
Wow. Wow--thank you!! I'm glad to read this.

I'm in a bad space right now--my POI is in another relationship and he taking his sweet time thinking about what's doing with it; I meanwhile, had a good reading (not positive but accurate) this morning and am really rethinking and it's time for me to move on--if it's meant to be, he'll come back.

HOWEVER!!, my whole romance started in March/April and I called Nicole then (I'd called her twice before in years past, and her readings then was negative but she said my ex would get remarried in 7 years, and I know he won't; another reading said a different ex would be back and he never was, romantically). She told me that there was someone else and he was never leaving and she hung up before I could ask anything again--then I called her back because I thought we got disconnected and I said, "I think we got disconnected. Is there anyone else coming into my life?" And she said that she wouldn't help me steal another woman's man and admitted she hung up.

Since she was so negative and I'm in a bad space (so a logical thing to do is call the person who drags you down?), and she's blocked me.  I see that's she's done me a favor, so now I won't be tempted to waste another dollar on her on canned predictions.  Disappointing and pointless to be so gleefully mean.

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2019, 05:35:24 PM »

I'm in a bad space right now--my POI is in another relationship and he taking his sweet time thinking about what's doing with it; I meanwhile, had a good reading (not positive but accurate) this morning and am really rethinking and it's time for me to move on--if it's meant to be, he'll come back.

HOWEVER!!, my whole romance started in March/April and I called Nicole then (I'd called her twice before in years past, and her readings then was negative but she said my ex would get remarried in 7 years, and I know he won't; another reading said a different ex would be back and he never was, romantically). She told me that there was someone else and he was never leaving and she hung up before I could ask anything again--then I called her back because I thought we got disconnected and I said, "I think we got disconnected. Is there anyone else coming into my life?" And she said that she wouldn't help me steal another woman's man and admitted she hung up.

Since she was so negative and I'm in a bad space (so a logical thing to do is call the person who drags you down?), and she's blocked me.  I see that's she's done me a favor, so now I won't be tempted to waste another dollar on her on canned predictions.  Disappointing and pointless to be so gleefully mean.

This guy is in a relationship and he has you on the side to cheat with - do you honestly think he is going to leave? Usually the odds of a man leaving in that situation is very low. I think you would be more inclined to see results if you walk away. If he really wants to be with you, he will feel that absence and finally make a decision. Also if his relationship is in a bad place (and it is if he is dishonest and cheating), having you on the side may even make him stay because you’re the fix for whatever he is missing or you’re offering him excitement on the side. I doubt he is going anywhere as he is having his cake and eating it too hence his delay in making his decision, Also you need to think about the fact that if he leaves to be with you, then your side chick position becomes vacant for him to fill. Food for thought.  Anyway good luck, hope it turns out well for you but I do think he needs to know you’re willing to walk (and you actually do).

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2019, 05:49:43 PM »

This guy is in a relationship and he has you on the side to cheat with - do you honestly think he is going to leave? Usually the odds of a man leaving in that situation is very low. I think you would be more inclined to see results if you walk away. If he really wants to be with you, he will feel that absence and finally make a decision. Also if his relationship is in a bad place (and it is if he is dishonest and cheating), having you on the side may even make him stay because you’re the fix for whatever he is missing or you’re offering him excitement on the side. I doubt he is going anywhere as he is having his cake and eating it too hence his delay in making his decision, Also you need to think about the fact that if he leaves to be with you, then your side chick position becomes vacant for him to fill. Food for thought.  Anyway good luck, hope it turns out well for you but I do think he needs to know you’re willing to walk (and you actually do).

Thanks for the heads up--I'm walking and I have plenty of food for thought.  However, that doesn't negate the fact that Nicole has been wrong on other predictions, tells everyone the same thing and also, is unnecessarily nasty.