Author Topic: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers  (Read 25164 times)

Offline calibabe

NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:59 PM »
Anyone have experience with her?  She has been correct for me twice before.  There is a pending prediction I have that I'm not sure about as this one as it seems unlikely to happen but we shall see.

Would appreciate anyone sharing experiences.  Does she lean positive or lean negative?  Was she accurate for you?

Offline whit777

Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 01:25:04 AM »
I think I posted about this in another thread a few months ago but I read with her quite a bit about 5 or 6 years ago. Her price was a lot less then but she was really accurate at the time. I don't remember predictions but I still remember to this day a few things she said in various readings that no one would've known. Like, I asked about my dog one time because she was perpetually sick for a few weeks and Nicole asked me about all her fur and she asked if my dog could see straight with all that fur in her eyes. It was unrelated to my dog's illness but she was just making sure she was connecting and yes, my dog had long fur that covered her eyes. She still does to this day lol. I think it's cute. She also said something about how she's seeing my dog under the kitchen table and how she just wants to hang out under there. Well, while she was sick, she would hang out under there to sort of hide from everyone so we would leave her alone. She was under the table at that moment, too. Also unrelated but again, it just stood out to me that she knew those things. I can't remember if she knew why my dog was sick but it was little things here and there like that that caused me to trust her. Although I ended up calling her way too much and I think she might have missed a prediction or something along the way so I stopped calling her but I can't remember. I was probably part to blame for the missed prediction anyway since I was calling her so much.

As far as being negative or positive, I seem to remember she was real. As in, truthful. I could totally see her being negative if the situation called for it though. If it was a bad situation, she'd tell you straight up. She was generally pretty nice though. And I appreciate it when psychics are straight up like that. I usually won't call them again for a while but their predictions always seem to be the most accurate so I end up calling them after I realize they were right, if my pride will allow it lol. But I can't speak to how accurate she is now although since I read with her at 3.99 about 6 years ago and now she's 6.99 so I would assume she's still accurate or else she wouldn't have been able to raise her rate like that. But who knows. Anyway, I hope that might help you out a bit. Sorry it's not from any recent conversations.. She's just out of my price range now.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 10:07:36 PM »
Thanks for the replies everyone...  Just interested in ya'll feedback.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 04:56:53 PM »
I think she is very honest and very spot on with the present.  Her predictions was in line with cookie.  They said that the man i asked about cares about me a lot and will resurface again but will never commit. Cookie’s prediction was the man and I will talk again but I haven’t met the man i will be in a long term relationship.  She is expensive but i would rather pay for an expensive reading and predictions are accurate than cheap but nothing happens.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:49:19 AM by whskers »

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 07:00:17 PM »
Does she do career questions?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 09:18:14 PM »
I think she is very honest and very spot on with the present.  Her predictions was in line with cookie.  They said that the man i asked about cares about me a lot and will resurface again but will never commit. Her prediction was the man and I will talk again but I haven’t met the man i will be in a long term relationship.  I know in my heart this is true.  She is very expensive but i would rather pay for an expensive reading and predictions are accurate than cheap but nothing happens.

Me too,  I would much rather pay more for more accuracy.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 01:52:19 AM »
Does she do career questions?

I only read with her once but she was very spot on with the present. But not about career question. The person who got my career question very spot on is hazel lowndes. Not cheap either...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:01:54 PM by whskers »

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 01:28:55 PM »
I don’t appreciate when psychics put into your mind third parties when it’s not true. It’s like they mess you up for Nothing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 06:22:30 PM »
I only read with her once but she wasn’t very spot on with the present. But not about career question. The person who got my career question very spot on is hazel lowndes. Not cheap either...

Hate it when readers don't post their rates. It's like they want to be bombarded with the same emails, because of course you have to email them to ask. Since they don't have the rates posted.
What does she charge?

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 07:03:22 PM »
I only read with her once but she wasn’t very spot on with the present. But not about career question. The person who got my career question very spot on is hazel lowndes. Not cheap either...

Hate it when readers don't post their rates. It's like they want to be bombarded with the same emails, because of course you have to email them to ask. Since they don't have the rates posted.
What does she charge?

$6.99 per minute.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/nicole-4-sees-reunite-lovers/7602983?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

I made a mistake. She was very spot on with present with my reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
No No
Hazel Lowndes

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
No No
Hazel Lowndes

Ooh gotcha! £65! Around $80ish.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:45 PM »
Anyone else read with Nicole. I read with her and she was very negative.

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 12:27:55 AM »
never read with her but judging by her testimonials it seems she tells everyone bad news and a third party

Offline mignnone

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 01:14:02 AM »
@candiednut
Thank you. That does seem to be the consensus