Author Topic: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers  (Read 25159 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 04:58:08 AM »
She actually told me that my ex was likely to reach out for reconcilliation.

She has told me before that an ex (the one before the recent one) was not coming back and he didn't.

Will update if/when my ex reaches out.  She still sees him in my energy.  She would not be afraid to tell me either if he was gone.  So we'll see!

Offline skyline

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 04:50:21 AM »
Very negative without any depth.

Which makes you hope the reading is wrong.

She said I wouldn't meet anyone else until I got over the POI, but a new person has already shown up.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 04:54:05 AM »
Very negative without any depth.

Which makes you hope the reading is wrong.

She said I wouldn't meet anyone else until I got over the POI, but a new person has already shown up.

They always say this, its a safe thing to say.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 05:16:59 PM »
Nicole told me that the POI was attracted to me and that we will date each other. Wrong, he is married which I recently discovered (and I suspect has an affair too- because clearly there are atleast two women in his life). Anyways, it has ended and he has hurt me. So no her prediction didnt happen. LadyP's did.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »
@ universal9
What was lady P’s prediction for you?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 07:23:03 PM »
@ universal9
What was lady P’s prediction for you?

That he is deceptive and he wouldnt be able to give me whatever it is that I want. 100% true. He was playing some facebook games with me and even suggested that he loves me etc so that was all cheating.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 08:43:56 PM »
@universal9
Has her timeframes been accurate for you?

Offline Russo1713

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »
i just spoke with this lady and, she is wow unreal, i asked about my ex, shes like she will come back to you but she does not love you, she is sleeping with the man she is going to end up with she is sleeping with him right now, shes having sex with him right now, so if i was you i would never talk to her and move on, now everyone i have talked to has told me, she loves you very much but she is still mad at you, an she needs to cool down, give her space, everyone is giving me pretty much the same timeline from now till the end of april we will start to work things out, and i can tell you i have talked to ALOT of psychics, and almost everyone has told me she loves me, and everything is going to work out, now i know some of its bs. so we will see.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
That Nicole 4 see tells everyone that their poi is with another man/woman. What are the odds?
50/50.... As i've said before want to find out if your POI is with another hire a detective.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »
That Nicole 4 see tells everyone that their poi is with another man/woman. What are the odds?
50/50.... As i've said before want to find out if your POI is with another hire a detective.

Yeah she told me my ex is with someone- but he wasn’t.

I agree she tells ppl this

I say this not to disuade and keep you stuck, but we just don’t know or know! I don’t know what true and I don’t know what true about your ex... I’m not In Good place either - but at the end of the day you have you- and it is their loss!

She told me the same thing few months ago. She probably tells Every one that. For 6.99 per min, i didnt call back...she didnt seem detailed much.  So idk if she connected but i noticed she was on keen before years ago with a lower rate. I remember the relationship i was in back then she told me the same info so i never called back. Seemed sketchy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:29 PM »
She seems like a miserable woman who likes to give everyone bad news

Offline calista

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2018, 03:26:03 AM »
I have to add to this. She told me also exactly what all of you have said on here- that there is another woman. She said my POI doesn't even have any feelings for me, that I know is not true. He has been asking all our friends about me and even said that he knew he had treated me unfairly.

Her tone is really unpleasant . I have read with QOC and she is blunt but not short with people. Nicole is short and I hung up as she wouldnt explain herself but make wild statements. I agree that psychics who try to put ideas in people's heads should be avoided.

Offline star1

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2018, 03:27:09 AM »
This is what I mean when I say a doom and gloom reader is just as bad as a sugarcoater.. 💁🏻‍♀️

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 06:13:52 PM »
I decided to call her because I had never gotten a reading with her and she was online... I asked about my relationship (just a general, “ what do you see coming up in the next few months with me and my partner?”) and she said there’s a third party :-\

So I guess this could be a typical reading with her. It was definitely a sad reading and left me feeling like crap afterwards

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 06:27:01 PM »
i never read with her, but I think she says this to everyone. 

anything