Author Topic: Effie  (Read 11905 times)

Offline Duritzp

Re: Effie
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2019, 05:17:05 PM »
Effie gave me a contact prediction of February and it has not happened. Are her timelines usually off?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2019, 05:53:54 PM »
Effie gave me a contact prediction of February and it has not happened. Are her timelines usually off?

Yes, I believe so.

Offline cake101

« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »

Her contact prediction didn't happen for me anyways but the rest seemed pretty true so far.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »

Yes, I believe so.

She got one pretty big thing right for me, like I really was not expecting it, and the timing was correct as well. But everything else she's been wrong about, so I really don't read with her anymore.

Offline Dw3091

« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2019, 12:42:33 AM »
QUESTION: Has Effie advanced timelines for anyone?
I spoke with her a few months ago and absolutely loved her (still do!). She was extremely accurate and gave me predictions for September/October, which seems pretty reasonable. This was my first reading with her).
My second reading was last week (luckily she didn’t remember me); this time, she said the big event is due in April (way sooner than I anticipated)!!
Has anyone experienced a similar change in timelines with her?
I’m not fussy about timelines at all; I honestly don’t care about timing, as long as she’s accurate with the predictions/content (which she has been so far). I’m just curious if she did this with anyone else.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2019, 04:22:49 AM »
I spoke with her a few months ago and absolutely loved her (still do!). She was extremely accurate and gave me predictions for September/October, which seems pretty reasonable. This was my first reading with her).
My second reading was last week (luckily she didn’t remember me); this time, she said the big event is due in April (way sooner than I anticipated)!!
I’m not fussy about timelines at all; I honestly don’t care about timing, as long as she’s accurate with the predictions/content (which she has been so far). I’m just curious if she did this with anyone else.

Her timelines have been very off for me which is why I do not read with her anymore.

Offline Dw3091

« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2019, 05:05:29 AM »

Her timelines have been very off for me which is why I do not read with her anymore.

Did predictions still happen?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:50 AM »
About 50/50 on predictions.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »
She’s never moved them up but she has pushed them out (twice, still didn’t happen).