Author Topic: Heads Up  (Read 8942 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Heads Up
« on: November 25, 2017, 08:38:30 PM »
Yesterday for the first time I experienced a reading with a new reader where the first 3 minutes were spent explaining how she reads, then another 3 trying to connect. My funds ran out and I didn't replenish. She emailed me after apologizing saying she could not connect with me and recommended I try another advisor. I did a satisfaction guarantee on this. I got a response from Keen stating this does not qualify because there are now quizzes we can take to see what type of psychics we connect with and emailed me the link for such quizzes, therefore refused to provide me with a refund. Needless to say, I was upset so I disputed the charge on my card. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are apparently a bunch of more changes made and it seems like they'll now do whatever they can to keep your money.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Heads Up
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:11:55 PM »
 >:(  >:(  >:(
That's unacceptable. No one should have to spend 6 minutes to find out whether they can connect with you or not. That's a $12 wasted call at the lowest possible price on there and most readers are more. I understand that some readers might take some time to connect with you, but if it takes 6 minutes then a per minute platform isn't the right platform for that provider to be using.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
This is unfair and I understand how this feels.
But still, why in the world are you trying new psychics not even discussed on this forum!
Btw I personally feel that keen should be sued big time!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:52:50 PM »
Sorry, should have clarified. It's a psychic mentioned on this board, just a new psychic to me. And it was $4.00 per minute.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
Keen sucks. So glad I don’t use that site

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 03:22:28 AM »
Yesterday for the first time I experienced a reading with a new reader where the first 3 minutes were spent explaining how she reads, then another 3 trying to connect. My funds ran out and I didn't replenish. She emailed me after apologizing saying she could not connect with me and recommended I try another advisor. I did a satisfaction guarantee on this. I got a response from Keen stating this does not qualify because there are now quizzes we can take to see what type of psychics we connect with and emailed me the link for such quizzes, therefore refused to provide me with a refund. Needless to say, I was upset so I disputed the charge on my card. I just wanted to let everyone know that there are apparently a bunch of more changes made and it seems like they'll now do whatever they can to keep your money.

Can you provide the link? I'd like to see this quiz.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 04:30:57 AM »
Hopefully this works

https://www.keen.com/app/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTnpWbFpqZGhOR1JoTjJNNSIsInQiOiJtQXNHYXVLcUlPRDE4U2x0cVloR0VDNWNTdFZoQ01yaUZlUzE0K25wbmxMdkE3RkJNK3hKanVZdEIxeXhWZGtXRzlRZ2F4R1poWCtBamJaRmJFTWtiblwvR25ZRFhvcldBa2VJbkZud2NTS3lDT3ZoZ1l4R0R1UjdzSVJ0c2JVRVMifQ%3D%3D#/best-match?q=0&listingstid=UGF1PUJW&hlt=3

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 05:24:43 AM »
I still think this reason keen gave to deny the refund was absurd. May be there was a sat guarantee claimed in the previous 30 days, thats why they didnt honor it?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 05:50:52 AM »
I still think this reason keen gave to deny the refund was absurd. May be there was a sat guarantee claimed in the previous 30 days, thats why they didnt honor it?

I was literally told they don't give refunds for no connections, only bad readings. This was from Lily. When I responded I got a response from a Mary. They told me to avoid a no connection issue to take that exam to be better paired with a psychic LOL

Offline Kate

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 06:51:44 AM »

I was literally told they don't give refunds for no connections, only bad readings. This was from Lily. When I responded I got a response from a Mary. They told me to avoid a no connection issue to take that exam to be better paired with a psychic LOL

I wouldn't email, I would call them, and push for it over the phone. In my experience, customer service are far better when you talk to them as opposed to emailing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 07:24:12 AM »
Hopefully this works

https://www.keen.com/app/?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTnpWbFpqZGhOR1JoTjJNNSIsInQiOiJtQXNHYXVLcUlPRDE4U2x0cVloR0VDNWNTdFZoQ01yaUZlUzE0K25wbmxMdkE3RkJNK3hKanVZdEIxeXhWZGtXRzlRZ2F4R1poWCtBamJaRmJFTWtiblwvR25ZRFhvcldBa2VJbkZud2NTS3lDT3ZoZ1l4R0R1UjdzSVJ0c2JVRVMifQ%3D%3D#/best-match?q=0&listingstid=UGF1PUJW&hlt=3

Yes, the link works. It took me to some lame ass survey. These are some of the readers that populated based on saying I like direct answers, no sugarcoating and wanted a reading about Career, but it didn't matter what the reader's skills were.

The first 10 that came up.
Johnna Duke   $5.99
Lyafadara   $2.55
Lisa Dianne   $3.98
Psychic MandySee   $1.99
Cecile G Smith   $8.98
Psychic Conversations   $3.45
DeeRe   $2.49
Susan 100   $2.35
The Man Whisperer   $2.16
Predictions by Spiritual Zina $4.29

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 07:35:12 AM »
Hopefully this works

Yes, the link works. It took me to some lame ass survey. These are some of the readers that populated based on saying I like direct answers, no sugarcoating and wanted a reading about Career, but it didn't matter what the reader's skills were.

The first 10 that came up.
Johnna Duke   $5.99
Lyafadara   $2.55
Lisa Dianne   $3.98
Psychic MandySee   $1.99
Cecile G Smith   $8.98
Psychic Conversations   $3.45
DeeRe   $2.49
Susan 100   $2.35
The Man Whisperer   $2.16
Predictions by Spiritual Zina $4.29

I'm sure it's just another thing readers can pay for to be featured on. Keen is becoming such a joke. I have my own reader I usually stick with, but I wanted someone else's take, so I read with someone else.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 07:58:23 AM »
Once they deny, no one will help for that particular refund, but please let me know if you get any positive response. I have done this before, once they deny, no one else helps. Now if we think about it, just dont stay on the phone with anyone who takes more than 20 seconds to "explain" what they do or how they work- on your dime. This should have automatically sensed fraud to you!..

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
Once they deny, no one will help for that particular refund, but please let me know if you get any positive response. I have done this before, once they deny, no one else helps. Now if we think about it, just dont stay on the phone with anyone who takes more than 20 seconds to "explain" what they do or how they work- on your dime. This should have automatically sensed fraud to you!..

I disputed the charge on my card. I wonder how many people they actually do that too. I told them that with these types of business practices, not many people will be using their platform long term.

Offline Kate

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2017, 08:20:44 AM »

Well I've had issues in the past, and I complained over and over to customer service during business hours and left a message outside of business hours - eventually they gave me a credit of $100 (as they should have done!)  They have done this three times in total. Otherwise, the satisfaction guarantee means nothing..

anything