Author Topic: Heads Up  (Read 8936 times)

sodapopcharm

Re: Heads Up
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 10:28:59 AM »
Yet another reason to STOP USING KEEN 🙄

Offline jas

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 12:27:32 PM »
Once they deny, no one will help for that particular refund, but please let me know if you get any positive response. I have done this before, once they deny, no one else helps. Now if we think about it, just dont stay on the phone with anyone who takes more than 20 seconds to "explain" what they do or how they work- on your dime. This should have automatically sensed fraud to you!..

Well I've had issues in the past, and I complained over and over to customer service during business hours and left a message outside of business hours - eventually they gave me a credit of $100 (as they should have done!)  They have done this three times in total. Otherwise, the satisfaction guarantee means nothing..

Kate - they have refunded $100 to you on three different occasions?  Wow - what were the issues, were they technical? 

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 12:51:29 AM »
So I had a chat reading for $3.99/min and each time the chat browser opens, it suddenly closes abruptly without me or the reader ending the chat. Happened 3x. So I requested for a satisfaction guarantee for $11.97 stating that there were technical issues with the chat suddenly closing. Someone from keen emailed me back saying something like my request does not qualify and I should take the quiz. So I responded to the email and said, it was a technical problem, I don’t have an issue with advisor compatibility. So my request was “escalated” and I got another email.

“We understand that there will be times when a call or chat does not meet your expectations. Your submitted conversation is not eligible for a satisfaction guarantee at this time. Our policy states that all customers are able to receive one satisfaction guarantee every 30 days up to $25 (please access the link below to view the policy). This credit can be used on Keen and cannot be returned back to your payment source. Please confirm your email address in your account is accurate as you may receive special offers from us. We also host contests on our social media sites. ”

I called customer service and asked them to close my keen account. The person who answered the phone said can I do something for you not to close your account. I said yeah, give my $11.97 back. I spent thousands on this site and I don’t get my $11.97 for technical issues?”. He gave me $25 credit.

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 01:00:45 AM »
That has typically been my experience as well.  They will give you $25 back from time to time as long as you don't abuse it.  However, if you look at the previous post by Kate, she was able to get $100 back on three different occasions. 

anything