Author Topic: My Story and Experiences  (Read 8891 times)

Offline optx888

My Story and Experiences
« on: June 12, 2011, 03:56:18 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I thought that I would post my story and experiences with readers on CP.

My ex and I broke up in Oct 09.  I was in love with him and I just simply adored him.  I never thought that I would ever find what I was looking for until I met him.  He motivated me in many ways and he just simply made me laugh.  I constantly had butterflies in my belly.

We had a horrible breakup.  I don't understand what happened.  I didn't recognize him.  He was so hurtful and I never understood it.  I was crushed.

I had seen a Psychic before I met him and she told me that he was coming and that he would be the one for me.  She told me this 2 years before I met him and all the way up to meeting him and I still didn't put 2 and 2 together until after our breakup.

Everyone saw him coming back.  In my gut...I just didn't feel this was over.

I was eventually turned onto CP and my first reading was with Natalie.  I just asked Natalie what was coming my way in regards to Love/Relationships and she picked right up on it and told me that she sees my ex coming back.

I had some good experiences and some bad ones here on CP...My usual girls were Natalie, Anasella, London, Winter, Ciarra...and then had a reading with Nina and Kinsey.  These eventually became my go to girls.  They all said the same thing but in their own way...Anasella, Nina, London were pretty much right on point as to the first initial contact.  (and Nina was the most accurate with tiny stuff up until May...but she isn't exactly wrong) He emailed me in November....we communicated regularly and saw each other twice in January and then he kind of pulled back and I would hear from him every 2 to 3 weeks and mostly about hockey.

I added some more readers to my list...Kelli, Jacqueline, Jean, Seha.  Again...they all see the big picture and were correct in their own way...but timing was off. (and then I had a horrible reading with Kelli...ugh!)

Others that I have read with only one time sees us together...but I just wasn't wowed enough to read with them more than one time.  And then I had some horrible readings that were just terrible and that I don't want to remember.

I have my doubts with CP.  I don't think there is a data base...but when reading some of the testimonials on here...I feel like most of us are in the same boat...but how many of us are given false hope and how many of us are being told the truth?  I don't think they have enough time to write notes etc and share information.  If that is the case...then why when I have tried some...they ask too many questions and repeat your answers and how are some so wrong with information (for example...seeing that I am divorced or seeing kids...I have never been married, have children, or dated anyone with children or divorced lol)

I feel like the 1st big prediction happened...and that was him contacting me...and then the 2nd big one happened...and that was us seeing each other in January...but just little things have happend since then and I feel like everything is either on pause or in neutral or actually I am not even sure.

Him missing my Birthday was huge and has changed things.

I have narrowed down my list of readers.

Anasella is too expensive and I read with her now every now and then.
Nina has been the one that has been the most on point (along with Kinsey) but after my birthday she said something "special" would happen before then end of May and nothing - though there has been more communication (but hockey isn't completely over just yet lol)
Jean - she is just right to the point and calls you out on stuff and she was quick....she told me that CP doesn't want the readers to tell the callers that they do not see them together but she doesn't believe in doing that.   ???

My other doubts with CP...all my regular readers with an exception of Natalie have all said "are you wasting your time by waiting for him? no" (something along that line)

They all have told me not to reach out to him because he will reach out to me every time (and they were correct)  but Jean 2 weeks ago said "why don't you just reach out with some thing light...something cute and funny about the game?"  she told me to take some chances but to keep it light...and I did...and she was right...he would respond....communication actually picked up....to the point that I wanted to take a further chance and ask if he wanted to hang out again....but I froze...so I called Jean to see what she would say and she advised against it (i was surprised) she told me to wait for another 2 weeks before i do it because he is going through a lot (there is a lot on his shoulders) and she doesn't want me to take it personally...but i did it anyway...the response wasn't negative...it was positive...but i didn't know how to take the response and I feel like it still leaves me in limbo and that's just driving me crazy.  He responded within 15 minutes and said that "maybe we can meet up for a bike ride?"   I enjoyed talking to Jean tremendously...but this just confuses me.

I would speak with Nina...but it is so hard to get into her que now...she reduced her hours.

So in the meantime I had horrible readings with Mariposa (i was shocked...her first 2 were so great) and with Tisha.  I read some of you talking about the new reader Demi...and I am in her que and am hoping to read with her tomorrow.  I can keep you all posted and let you know how the reading with Demi goes...but in the meantime...any thoughts on his response to me about hanging out?  Am I just being a girl and over thinking it all?  :-\

Offline cj

Re: My Story and Experiences
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 04:07:22 AM »
sounds positive. If he wants to see you its because he obviously misses you

Offline kiki155

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 04:09:43 AM »
I believe Mean Jean will really tell you the truth. She's been a year off with predictions for me. But I do believe she is honest. I think she can be off if you call her too often.

Offline bjr181

!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »
Green-

Don't overthink it!  You asked him to hang out and he responded positively to a bike ride.  That's wonderful news.  You want to keep it light with no pressure and that's the perfect way to start.  When you go, just have fun... don't get into the past or the future.  Just keep it in the now and enjoy each other's company. 

Good luck!

Offline optx888

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
Hi!

I know BJR...I shouldn't over think it and I totally am.  And you are right...I do want to keep it light.  I don't know if I am ready to see him...but I want to...and I want to know that we are both on the same page.  And yes CJ - I do believe it is positive that he responded and that he responded quickly.  I just have to not focus too much on it.  I have been since February.  I have been doing better - but just like a normal human being I do have my moments.  I think focusing more on me and not getting readings often has really helped...but I did read with Demi this morning.

I must say that I was not impressed at all.  Jean may give advice...but it follows after the reading.  Nina...strictly does a reading and seldom gives advice...but again...it comes after the reading.  I felt that my call with Demi was more her giving advice and she kept repeating the same things.  She said that he will slowly make his way back to me but after dating more people (he has already dated 2 since we met in January and is working on a 3rd but none will workout....um...hello...this is new to me) and she said she sees us together...I asked a few questions...and I guess based on my questions she changed it...she said that he will work his way back to me but that I shouldn't take him back and he will always be this way towards me...basically looking for something better.

I don't know...I wasn't too impressed.  She said that readings and predictions change...but I was always under the impression "if it was meant to be...then it will be"  I always thought that there could be delays...but eventually will happen...no?

I am just trying not to let it get to me...I do hope that Jean, Nina, Kinsey, etc are correct...but only time will tell to see who is right and who is wrong   :-\

Offline Kareena

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 08:17:49 PM »
A Multidilemma day June 12

watch this video

http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/free-horoscopes/videos/planet-pulse-astrology

I had some revelations yesterday, could be the June 11 horoscope

http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/free-horoscopes/videos/planet-pulse-astrology?t=planetpulse&d=2011-06-11

Offline bjr181

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 02:20:11 AM »
So when is the bike ride going to take place? 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 11:24:27 AM »
Regarding the comments on Jean, I think she is a self promoter. Like she puts down others on CP (Although maybe she is right??) so that you'll call her. Idk. Just my thoughts. Whenever someone does that I'm always suspicious.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »
Jean is odd.  I have mixed feelings about her and i do have to admit i like her first reading.  She was to the point and didn't talk your ear off but in the second reading, she does self promote like you said PT.  Spent a good couple minutes saying why people call her mean jean.  I would like to point out she did predict my ex getting a job in June.  Before our break up in April...she did say our relationship will be shaky for the next 7-8months but it will settle down to a calmer peaceful moment.  I called her last week and she said the situation will work itself out but what i didn't like about that reading was that she didn't answer my questions but instead told me to msg him, ask him for help for little stuff and stroke his ego etc.  She may be right with that advice but i will not stoop that low and become desperate. 

Offline kiki155

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »
Yea, Jean is different. Sometimes she's very good and other times, you're just thinking WTF. I guess, because of her inconsistency, I most likely won't call her more often than maybe every 6 months. I feel like the more you talk to her, the worse she gets. Coco, that's funny she mentioned people call her Mean Jean. I guess I'm not the only one.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »
Sometimes I like Jean and sometimes I don't.  Recently I called her and she really didn't do a reading and just kept repeating that me and my ex need to get it together.  There were no predictions and I kept asking her questions and it was more advice rather than actually looking into the situation.  Trust me, I get enough advice from my friends and family and I know the best route to take but I'm looking for more information.  You know?

Offline optx888

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 11:02:52 PM »
Bjr:  I read with Jean today and it was a little weird.  I emailed her to let her know that I took a chance and asked him to hang out and it just felt off...she was going on again about something on his mind and a struggle and she was saying finances...but i just don't see finances being an issue and that he seems to have gotten into some trouble financially...that I definitely know would not be the case.  i felt like she was pulling for something and then she said that she sees something picking up this week...by friday...and that i need to just relax...and then she sensed my frustration and then said if i don't hear anything by this week for me to put it out there and ask him what the hell is going on.  She then told me that she sees someone else (someone from his past but it doesn't seem to be anything)  but that i should be pissed because if he has time to talk to another girl...he should have time to talk to me...ugh...thanks jean...(but she didn't see someone last week or the readings before  >:( )

Bottom line is I sent a simple email this afternoon and I have not received a response and I am getting upset :(

I am on the verge of sending the big email "what's going on" but I don't know if I am ready to hear the answer  :'(

I can't get into Nina's que and I can't get into Kinsey's que :(

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »
Hi green..its tippy...girl I just wanted to reach out to you because I can seriously feel you pain and frustration over jeans reading. I must say on a lighter note...that name mean jean just really cracked me up...because last year when my sm of 5 yrs left me, I think jean was one of the first psychics I called...and yes, the first reading was the best, she got me very pumped up that he would be back busting thru my front door in 8 weeks...then the few readings that I had w her after that were just bummers....I almost thought that she was drunk at one time....she made me feel like sh.....and told me the same thing that I should reach out to him....hell no...that wasn't going to happen...and that was b4 I knew that u could get ur money back....and then I found natalie and jacqueline and they were so much easier to tlk to...don't u worry about what jean said...try and shake it off....you know I had a reading with dawn last week, she was awesome, really picked up on my current interests personality and got the day of contact correct...he called last thurs. Like she said he would...I know it could have been a lucky guess...but it happened...and not everything she said led me to believe that this guy is the one for me...she was quite real, easy to believe, I felt very right on...kind, and easy to tlk to...maybe try a good tarot reader...maybe try the tarot lady as sunshine suggests...I think a well experirnced tarot reader seems to really be able to tell a lot...don't know how it works, but I believe it does...but experience along with some psychic intuition is the key. Hang in there...realize that things will work out as meant to be...I know we hate to hear that...but...I'm thinking of you...we are here for you. Love, tippy xo

Offline bjr181

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 02:00:59 AM »
Green- What happened with the bike ride?  Wasn't it you that reached out to your sm/ex and he responded with a bike ride?  If so, I'd write something light, like "Bike ride- Friday?" or something like that.  I think once you see each other, it's easier to read the other's energy instead of guessing via CP or your own intuition. 

In my opinion (it's just mine), I wouldn't write, "what the H&@# is going on?!".  I just don't think it would bring about a positive situation where conversation will continue.   I always try to keep things simple and not to add emotion into the message if at all possible. 

Quick question- for those of you who have read with Jean, has she said that there is a problem with communication?  I feel like she may say that to everyone because its general and bland.  Just curious!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 02:50:45 PM »
"Quick question- for those of you who have read with Jean, has she said that there is a problem with communication?  I feel like she may say that to everyone because its general and bland.  Just curious!"

I am a Jean fan....she really has never told me that. She isnt like Natalie in that she tells everyone the exact same thing. That was so bad.

Anyways, Jean has always told me to let my guy come to ME! she said he needs to get his lessons back and da da da.....she amazingly knew i was going to see this other guy on a certain weekend (the weekend before xmas) and before that when i was asking about why nothing has happened with my sm she kept saying "i still think there is a huge icebreaker coming" and a couple weeks later the other girl he was involved with found out we never stopped communicating and made him block my number. it was a big mess....also, she said a few specfic things that cynthia had said which makes me believe she is correct.

I love when you talk to psychics and what they tell you overlaps with what another one has said.