Author Topic: My Story and Experiences  (Read 8895 times)

Offline optx888

Re: My Story and Experiences
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »
The bike ride hasn't happened yet.  He put it out there and I said yes...and then silence.  I finally got a response from him yesterday...and I am just losing patience.  We have been emailing since November and enough is enough.  Things just changed when he didn't wish me a happy birthday.

Tonight is the last night of hockey until the season starts again in October...and that is my other stress.  What will happen after tonight?

LOL...I wasn't going to send an email saying "what the hell is going on?"  but that would be the jist of it.  I am still not sure if I should or shouldn't...but how much longer should I wait? 

No..Jean has never told me anything about communication.  I did respect the fact that she said "I feel like I didn't help you any today?"  Bottom line is no one can..only him...he is the only one with the big answer to my question.

I finally got into Kinsey's que today...and she sticks to her information and time frame...which is good...I guess...lol

But I really need him to step it up.  I was always very up front and honest how I felt about him...I think that due to the fact that I have been very responsive and flirty back and invited him on a weekend trip...basically tells him I'm interested...his intentions...feelings...wants...etc...is what is in question...but who knows...maybe his insecurities are blinding him and making him stupid lol

I agree CSK...there was a psychic that I read with every once in a while that was so right on point with Nina and Kinsey's time frame..which made me feel good...and her info was right on point with them as well as Anasela, Seha, etc.

So we shall see what will happen after tonight...please keep your fingers crossed. :D

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 09:13:10 PM »
hi guys has anyone read with the reader keith that used to be on cp
if so does anyone know where he is now

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:00 AM »
hi guys has anyone read with the reader keith that used to be on cp
if so does anyone know where he is now

Yes I did about a month or two before he left. I also wondered what happened to him because he too just disappeared even with a full que everyday. He often didn't come on when he said he would and I thought that might have been the problem.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 02:24:50 AM »
he was a very good reader he told me names of people that i would meet and i did 2 separate people

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 08:48:52 PM »
I read with Keith too before he left and he still gives readings but not on any psychic lines - thank goodness.  I did read with him after he left and he said the reason he did was because of the small amount of money they got from the per minute rate.

anything