Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201556 times)

Offline mike412

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #345 on: July 16, 2020, 06:57:25 PM »
Psychic Valentino’s prediction for me just went past the timeline

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #346 on: July 16, 2020, 09:07:45 PM »
He is horrible with timeframes

Offline mike412

« Reply #347 on: July 16, 2020, 09:49:39 PM »
He is horrible with timeframes
But his predictions eventually came to pass? And how far off time wise was he for you?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2020, 09:09:53 PM »
Lola a total bust for me. Did not show cards she pulled. Got circumstances of split wrong. Said cheating and implied I was to blame. It was actually cold feet on POIs part. Pretty sure there is no one else now and she said she is in deep w another. Total miss!

Also did horary w genuine guidance and it was spot on based on situation and what makes sense based on what has happened. She pulled some deep stuff and got me and poi nailed! Sees reconnect w reconciliation if we put in hard work. Will not be easy. This all makes perfect sense and she didn’t get one thing from me!
I just had a reading with lola and wished I read your post first as she was all over rhe place and I felt nothing made sense and it was a waste of time . Wouldn't recommend her myself

Offline mike412

« Reply #349 on: July 21, 2020, 02:08:32 PM »
Lola a total bust for me. Did not show cards she pulled. Got circumstances of split wrong. Said cheating and implied I was to blame. It was actually cold feet on POIs part. Pretty sure there is no one else now and she said she is in deep w another. Total miss!

Also did horary w genuine guidance and it was spot on based on situation and what makes sense based on what has happened. She pulled some deep stuff and got me and poi nailed! Sees reconnect w reconciliation if we put in hard work. Will not be easy. This all makes perfect sense and she didn’t get one thing from me!
I had a reading with Lola with a prediction before September, the reading was pretty straightforward, I’ll keep it updated and see what happens.
I just had a reading with lola and wished I read your post first as she was all over rhe place and I felt nothing made sense and it was a waste of time . Wouldn't recommend her myself

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #350 on: July 22, 2020, 02:02:45 AM »
Today PO is having a $5 sale. I ordered a 1 hour reading with Irene777. I am very disappointed in the reading and here is why...

She replied with my video reading pretty quickly and was in her car being driven by someone else (so much for confidentiality). She also answered none of my questions and instead just gave me advice that anyone could give me. Big waste of $10 for the 1 hour video reading. Anyone else read with her?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #351 on: July 22, 2020, 06:23:10 AM »
Today PO is having a $5 sale. I ordered a 1 hour reading with Irene777. I am very disappointed in the reading and here is why...

She replied with my video reading pretty quickly and was in her car being driven by someone else (so much for confidentiality). She also answered none of my questions and instead just gave me advice that anyone could give me. Big waste of $10 for the 1 hour video reading. Anyone else read with her?
'

wow you must give her a shitty review

« Reply #352 on: July 22, 2020, 06:50:23 AM »
I’m sorry I think I just peed in my pants..... she was a passenger in the car?????? Omg what a moron how unprofessional.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #353 on: July 22, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »
I read with Mercury in Muse and I think she is logical, I might not say she is psychic but I am saying she is a good consultant

She is very elegant, like model lol

Offline mike412

« Reply #354 on: July 28, 2020, 02:31:24 PM »
Just “read” with insights by Soni. She thought I was a girl (I’m a boy) and when I clarified she told me to hang up while she meditates for five
Minutes... still haven’t seen her on or heard a peep. I would steer clear from her. What a hack. The more I like at her reviews too it’s literally like the same 3 people that have been going to her since the dawn of time. That defintely would raise an eyebrow but I figured I’d give it a shot anyway.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #355 on: July 28, 2020, 06:58:48 PM »
Read with Advisor Beth who has been extremely accurate for me for 5 years
Read with Sagest a few days ago and waiting for predictions.

Offline mike412

« Reply #356 on: August 06, 2020, 03:10:15 PM »
anybody read with Chosen Raven PO?
I just rewatched Choose Ravens transcript from December. Said 80 percent chance my ex would not return in the form of a relationship and so far she has been correct. Especially since I’ve recently been letting go somewhat. She even has me meeting someone new in Septemberish (as per December reading). I remember kinda not looking back on her reading because it wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear. But now that I rewatched it, I’d say it’s more so accurate then most readers. And Most readers fluff up thier readings all the time.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #357 on: September 07, 2020, 12:22:51 AM »
Thanks for this list! Has anyone read with Psychic Carrie?

Bump

« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2020, 12:35:47 AM »
Hi any update about Journeyintuit? I read with her and she gave me positive outcome which I think not going to happen based on how my situation now

I think she’s a great card reader but I won’t rely on her for predictions.

pfizer

« Reply #359 on: September 07, 2020, 02:31:06 AM »
i talked to her few times and she s been accurate in business issues

Hi any update about Journeyintuit? I read with her and she gave me positive outcome which I think not going to happen based on how my situation now