Author Topic: Who to trust  (Read 6100 times)

Offline Kate

Who to trust
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:28:32 PM »
Who do you trust to give an accurate and specific reading on the current situation?

In other words - which readers have you used, and been able to validate the information/detail they gave as being very very accurate?

I found out something Zadalia told me the other week was incorrect - and it really threw me.. she has been one of my go to readers on the current situation...

I had a reading with Oshunshoney recently and received very specific information..(in line with another reader - Melody Marie) - but now (reading her thread) it seems that the details cannot be relied upon to be accurate..or at least, one person has found out that the information she gave was very wrong..

So is there a reader that perhaps 99% of us feel will give accurate specific (non general) information re the current? (Not predictions, which we know can change.)

What I mean by specific.. is something that is not applicable to most other people who are calling.. "He's busy" "Scared of relationships" "focused on work" etc etc etc

Offline bstalling

Re: Who to trust
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:41:28 AM »
Never a good idea to blindly trust any reader. You have to wait and see if their insights/predictions are true and eventually comes to pass. Over time, you will see who you can have a trust
and respect for, yet still know that they can be wrong sometimes. Its like building a relationship in a way. Just the nature of getting readings.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 10:23:10 AM »
I second Marie Anna and Cookie.  YvonneO is good but ignore timelines. I love ShootingStar11 (she'e my friend).  People sometimes don't like her delivery, but she says what she sees. And Judi is an excellent empath. Some people think she makes stuff up, but I swear to God, last night I had a 1/2 hour conversation with POI and he said a lot of specific things that she had been telling me for the past six months (4 calls, each time) and also confirmed that something had not been conveyed to him, just like she said. 

What will make your situation worse is calling a whole lot of people in a short time period. 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:44:52 PM »
Mystic raven 11, I have read with her regularly; she can get freakishly accurate situations on present situations. Sometimes though, what she says may have happened in the past already but she says as if it is in present. She is not perfect but I believe she can be a great spy. Also, she is not to be relied upon for future predictions whatsoever OMG: she predicted reconciliation with this ex-poi who is so out of my mind, that I now know for a fact it would never happen.

Julie (seafiremoon): She can be trusted for future outcomes as most of the times, it manifests like she says. Again not 100% and she isnt popular here, can be judgemental, but she is damn ethical, and her outcomes manifest for me time and again. Even for the most recent poi, she told me it will end up with lot of heartbreak; it did. She is not a feel good reader and the outcome happened again, like she said.  But after years of reading from her, I suggest to not read with her on the same subject in a short span of time and just let it be, wait and watch types.

LadyP: Have already mentioned about her, she is awesome getting into someone's head and tell you exactly their intentions; even her predictions have manifested. It has been verified to be true, and she is also very ethical!

I stopped talking to Seafiremoon when she started changing her predictions after she would get more information from me. She would say one thing in the reading and then I'd make a comment or be like ok but even though xyz happened? And she would then change her predictions so I had to stop calling.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 01:46:55 PM »
Mystic raven 11, I have read with her regularly; she can get freakishly accurate situations on present situations. Sometimes though, what she says may have happened in the past already but she says as if it is in present. She is not perfect but I believe she can be a great spy. Also, she is not to be relied upon for future predictions whatsoever OMG: she predicted reconciliation with this ex-poi who is so out of my mind, that I now know for a fact it would never happen.

Julie (seafiremoon): She can be trusted for future outcomes as most of the times, it manifests like she says. Again not 100% and she isnt popular here, can be judgemental, but she is damn ethical, and her outcomes manifest for me time and again. Even for the most recent poi, she told me it will end up with lot of heartbreak; it did. She is not a feel good reader and the outcome happened again, like she said.  But after years of reading from her, I suggest to not read with her on the same subject in a short span of time and just let it be, wait and watch types.

LadyP: Have already mentioned about her, she is awesome getting into someone's head and tell you exactly their intentions; even her predictions have manifested. It has been verified to be true, and she is also very ethical!

I stopped talking to Seafiremoon when she started changing her predictions after she would get more information from me. She would say one thing in the reading and then I'd make a comment or be like ok but even though xyz happened? And she would then change her predictions so I had to stop calling.

I tried her long ago and same happened to me...changed predictions.  to me, sign of not a real psychic.  Just a guesser.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 02:11:18 PM »
Never a good idea to blindly trust any reader. You have to wait and see if their insights/predictions are true and eventually comes to pass. Over time, you will see who you can have a trust
and respect for, yet still know that they can be wrong sometimes. Its like building a relationship in a way. Just the nature of getting readings.
[/quote

This right here!!!^^^

anything