Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141136 times)

Offline Rag rats

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2019, 03:53:01 AM »
Her June prediction for job promotion was true for me

Offline mignnone

« Reply #271 on: June 30, 2019, 05:08:38 AM »
I did her year reading last year and I felt she got what I would be feeling for those different months wrong but out of the predictions she made, I would say 50% happened. She saw the month I officially was promoted at work, she was right about a difficult work situation that would come about, she saw when I was going on vacation, she saw when things started to take a turn for the better in my relationship, she saw when things started getting crazy at work, she saw when I would make a materialistic decision that I should not have. I didn’t even look back at the reading afterwards but as things started happening during the year, I remembered her reading and was able to confirm she got over half of the predictions correct. I did another reading for this year, so we will see how it pans out.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2019, 05:21:19 AM »
ahh! I see mixed reviews about her here. I def. would try her soon....looks like she works great when she does.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2019, 07:37:51 PM »
Not really. I had the year reading and she gave me judgment for June, a feeling of coming out on top, being validated, and things being right in the world. I found out the guy I was hung up on started dating someone else a few days later, so I can’t say that’s exactly true! I do though feel better now that I’m no longer “stuck” waiting.

So sorry to hear that! I honestly don't know why any of us get readings when nothing ever seems to pan out. Becoming 'unstuck' is probably for the best - for all of us!
[/quote]

Thank you! It’s ok, I have actually been handling it much better than I would have thought. It gave me the kick to quit reading so much and to get back to my life. I’m only one month into her year forecast, though, so you never know how the rest will play out!

Paulina93

« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »
Looking back on my miss ann reading I had in august regarding current POI and she as right... she said he came up as someone that is very flaky and that I will need a lot of patience if I want anything with him. He did not seem like a flaky person so I did not believe her but she was right. She is usually accurate on current I think but off on future.

Paulina93

« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2019, 01:03:47 AM »
Looking back on my miss ann reading I had in august regarding current POI and she as right... she said he came up as someone that is very flaky and that I will need a lot of patience if I want anything with him. He did not seem like a flaky person so I did not believe her but she was right. She is usually accurate on current I think but off on future.

Interesting. She said my POI was flaky too, mentioning this in several consultations.

I've been reading with her since early 2018, and thus far, there has been no movement that would suggest that the predicted outcome (which I've been given time and again) is evolving toward coming to fruition. With that said, she always mentions that she doesn't give time frames and is not able to see when something is expected to occur. I also had a respectful conversation about how I just cannot do false hope anymore (for me, it's dangerous) and this is what still hooks me, she says that she gives people bad news all the time, and I've seen other members comment in the forum indicating that she has given them negative outcome predictions, so I don't know what to do with this one anymore.

She’s given me negative readings regarding the present before (even picking up 3rd parties with past POI) ... but never a negative outcome with anyone I’ve read about...

She gave me a positive outcome with one POI which could be positive if I choose to be with him I think since he has made attempts to win me back.. so my free will I guess changed that? Idk. But I still think she is right about present but not about future.

Paulina93

« Reply #276 on: October 04, 2019, 01:21:31 AM »

She’s given me negative readings regarding the present before (even picking up 3rd parties with past POI) ... but never a negative outcome with anyone I’ve read about...

She gave me a positive outcome with one POI which could be positive if I choose to be with him I think since he has made attempts to win me back.. so my free will I guess changed that? Idk. But I still think she is right about present but not about future.

If she's wrong about the future, that kinda breaks my heart. I hear what you're saying, though.

Mind if I pick your brain about it for a minute? You know how her typical spreads involve her pulling base card, emotional card, career card, relationship card, and then several future cards? Do you interpret all of those to be strictly about the present, or do you kind of just discount the "future cards" when you read with her?

I just started discounting her future cards, and believe she is right with the rest. Although my current PPI she saw walls up in the first couple future cards and the hanged man saying that not much will happen before things do happen. Well not much is happening, nothing actually, but hr last card saying that we will be together I just disregard lol.

Paulina93

« Reply #277 on: October 04, 2019, 01:37:39 AM »

I just started discounting her future cards, and believe she is right with the rest. Although my current PPI she saw walls up in the first couple future cards and the hanged man saying that not much will happen before things do happen. Well not much is happening, nothing actually, but hr last card saying that we will be together I just disregard lol.

I had a bad feeling you might say that. lol

With my POI, I've got 5 of wands (conflict) and 5 of cups (disappointment) as base and emotion cards, respectively; relationship card is the Moon, which isn't a great relationship card. Then, I got the whole royal court of wands for future cards (weird, right?), ending with the Sun, the Lovers and the 10 of cups. So, if those future cards are irrelevant, it's not a very positive reading, is it? :-\

It may not be irrelevant in your situation! I just know for me In the past her future cards haven’t been right.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2019, 01:52:11 PM »
I agree with you all.  I have read with her several times and the outcome is always us being together.  Since she doesn't give timeframes its hard to say she's wrong or right but this has been an on going saga for me.  I pop in with a reading with her every few months to see if she is going to tell me to throw in the towel.

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #279 on: November 23, 2019, 01:46:30 AM »
I just read with her for the first time, and as far as the current situations and descriptions of occurrences, I was very impressed. I can’t say whether or not the predictions will come true of course but if anyone is interested I can go into a bit more detail/update as time moves on. The information and predictions she provided was in line with Beverley Ann and Wild Sweet Orange, too.

« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2019, 01:48:39 AM »
I’m also interested to hear how her recent readings have gone with all of you! Does anyone have any updates?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2019, 03:30:05 AM »
I just read with her for the first time, and as far as the current situations and descriptions of occurrences, I was very impressed. I can’t say whether or not the predictions will come true of course but if anyone is interested I can go into a bit more detail/update as time moves on. The information and predictions she provided was in line with Beverley Ann and Wild Sweet Orange, too.

Did you ask specific questions or just general from Ann?
I've noticed emails from WSO and she use to be CL Ravencroft on Keen.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2019, 03:42:04 AM »

Are you sure? CL Ravencroft use to be Scary Carrie Lynn

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2019, 03:59:55 AM »
No, I'm not sure. When I clicked on the name CL Ravencroft from my email, it opened onto WSO's page, who was the last reader I've read with from Keen, so I thought it was her. I did a search on Ravencroft and it isn't the same person, but I don't recall ever reading with her though.

« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2019, 05:03:07 AM »

Specific questions. Is that the best way to do it with her?