Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141141 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2019, 03:06:47 AM »
Another hit for Miss Ann. She said May will be disappointing and I'll feel like a rug was pulled out under me. She had gotten give of cups for me and something happened that gave me a shock, something disappointing and unexpected. Not positive at all but I need to giver her this credit 😔

Lorddd, I'm so sorry happy, gosh.what an awful card to get. I truly hope it's something you can recover from 😔 sending much love your way xxxx

Thanks, Pinky. Yea and not just her yesterday a friend of mine read cards for me and the first one was five of cups again. 🙄

GAWDDD..... Hate when that happens!  If there's a slightly brighter side to this, at least it wasn't the Tower 😖 but I remember a legit tarot reader & psychic once explained to me that if you get a negative energy card that, it doesn't stay in that energy indefinitely, so even though the everything is one of loss and disappointment in 5 of cups, it moves into the energy of 6 of cups and then 7.of cups and so forth after...... I can't validate it and am probably not explaining it right but I guess she meant, things don't stay the same way forever, which I guess is true.....keep strong happy, you're resilient, remember that xxxx

Thank you, Pinky. Yes, the energy does move. That's what I've read and heard too. As long as I'm healthy and have a job and a roof over my head I'll be fine, I guess.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #256 on: May 06, 2019, 05:58:00 PM »
So heart warming to feel the love and support in this thread. ❤  you guys are amazing.

Offline happyk

« Reply #257 on: May 06, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »
So heart warming to feel the love and support in this thread. ❤  you guys are amazing.

Right, Love!! That's the purpose of being here. We're here to share our experiences and help each other get through the storm. I can't share about this with anyone in my life so this forum and you all have been great! ♥️♥️

Offline bstalling

« Reply #258 on: May 06, 2019, 06:44:22 PM »
Does she even come on regularly? I havent read with her in a long time...curious about her again.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #259 on: May 06, 2019, 07:38:28 PM »
Does she even come on regularly? I havent read with her in a long time...curious about her again.

I talked to her yesterday, very positive so let’s see, she was online at 6pm also I’ve seen her on in the early morning at 4am

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2019, 07:57:00 PM »
She seems to be online now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2019, 05:47:50 AM »
from personal experience, she is always positive and I don't remember her giving many a negative outcome.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2019, 11:51:14 AM »
from personal experience, she is always positive and I don't remember her giving many a negative outcome.

She gave me a negative outcome last year and she was 100% right in not only the final outcome but in how things would play out.

This time round she has given me a positive outcome, however nothing has come to pass as of yet...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2019, 02:38:03 PM »
I think its so hard to judge her reading because she doesn't give a timeframe and so things may play out much later than you expect.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
My first (and very positive read) with her was in 2017..probably spring time or so...and here we are in spring time 2019 and nothing she said happened except a few small things..I mean insignificant things. 

Offline moonstar

« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2019, 06:47:33 PM »
My first (and very positive read) with her was in 2017..probably spring time or so...and here we are in spring time 2019 and nothing she said happened except a few small things..I mean insignificant things.

Yes, this time round she said I would cross paths with my POI and then eventually he will come back... well we did cross paths, so she was right about that, but he is still yet to return, and a lot of time has passed now.

For my first reading with her, things played out across a span of 6 months.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
I read wth her twice about a year back and the outcome she predicted never happened. and I specifically asked her if this looked years out or months, that would atleast give me some idea and she said months. both times the outcome she gave was positive.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2019, 12:15:40 AM »
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/41484-missann

is this her? 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2019, 12:16:32 AM »
Yes that's her.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2019, 03:41:12 AM »
Any updates on Miss Anns predictions?

Not really. I had the year reading and she gave me judgment for June, a feeling of coming out on top, being validated, and things being right in the world. I found out the guy I was hung up on started dating someone else a few days later, so I can’t say that’s exactly true! I do though feel better now that I’m no longer “stuck” waiting.