Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141070 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2019, 05:53:29 PM »
she never gave me timeframes, and I read with her maybe 4-5 times in 2017 and early 2018.  Just more like this will happen, then this, etc...but her final outcome never happened..just a few small things along the way.

Offline happyk

« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2019, 07:30:11 PM »
Not sure if it counts but she pulled the Star Card for April for me.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
she never gave me timeframes, and I read with her maybe 4-5 times in 2017 and early 2018.  Just more like this will happen, then this, etc...but her final outcome never happened..just a few small things along the way.

Same

Offline wishes215

« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2019, 02:44:49 AM »
Same

Same

Offline happyk

« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2019, 05:14:09 AM »
Not sure if it counts but she pulled the Star Card for April for me.

It counts! Thanks for responding. I was sourcing to see if she gives those regularly, she doesn’t seem like the type but you never know.
Hey Silver! I'd say she puts in quite a lot in her readings. It kills me to say that I've given up on the situation she gave me a positive outcome for multiple times. But she's been correct about very specific things too. I really really like her! She's more correct that not.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2019, 10:51:00 PM »
I read with Miss Ann last month and I really want to believe her reading.  She described my ex very well and indicated that my POI and I would get back together again, although she didn't give a time frame - she just said, "Time frames are my mortal enemies." 

Other psychics, who are routinely highlighted in these forums, also indicated that my ex and I would get back together: Ari, Rekha, Rune Mistress, Angel Readings, Denny (AN), Clarissa (AN), Jozette (AN), FMC (keen).

However, Shaman Kira and Queen of Cups both said, "No, you two are done.  She might reach out, but it will only be temporary." 

I'd love to see the majority be correct... only time will tell I suppose. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2019, 06:15:04 PM »
I read with Miss Ann last month and I really want to believe her reading.  She described my ex very well and indicated that my POI and I would get back together again, although she didn't give a time frame - she just said, "Time frames are my mortal enemies." 

Other psychics, who are routinely highlighted in these forums, also indicated that my ex and I would get back together: Ari, Rekha, Rune Mistress, Angel Readings, Denny (AN), Clarissa (AN), Jozette (AN), FMC (keen).

However, Shaman Kira and Queen of Cups both said, "No, you two are done.  She might reach out, but it will only be temporary." 

I'd love to see the majority be correct... only time will tell I suppose.

Hi Midwest.

In my opinion, the list of the psychics you read with are not too strong. Maybe they connect better with you but I don’t think they have the best track record.

Miss Ann is really good in my opinion. She sounded fairy tale at first until her predictions started panning out. Not to say she maybe a miss to others.

Queen of cups has always been wrong for me. I read with her maybe 2-3 times in a span of 2ish years. She said I would never hear back from an ex poi and, but nope he’s back and wants to restart.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #217 on: March 17, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »
Hey whskers,

I'm sorry to hear that you believe the list I provided is not too strong, as you put it.  Rest assured, I do not say that disrespectfully - difficult to convey connotations over a written forum so I'd like to ensure my message is clear. 

Would you happen to have any recommendations?  One of Denny's predictions has already come true.. and I've been waiting on a callback from Cookie for several weeks (I joined the queue at #61 or so!). 

I really want to think that Miss Ann is correct, or rather, her predictions will be correct - but reading the transcript, it does sound like what she told was a bit of a fairy tale.  Make no mistake, I am not calling her a fraud - absolutely not!  Angel Readings pointed out something rather specific, and she provide quite a bit of clarification free of charge... now, looking back at my POI, I may be imagining things (as one may do in looking for answers) but I do think the thing AR pointed out had some truth to it. 

I hope you are well.  This is the week that several psychics indicated that I would hear back from my POI...

Offline Annb

« Reply #218 on: March 25, 2019, 12:00:23 AM »
Sigh.  I really wanted her to be right.  She is sort of a fairytale reader.  My ex and I really did get back together, as in we hook up again.  But no commitment from him. 

Offline Love2020

« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2019, 03:21:26 AM »
hi
ive been reading with miss ann here and there since october, i do say that her predictions have been pretty spot on for me. However my ex and I are not yet completely back together and have been going in circles a few times now, so its been hard but  I think the predictions have been correct.

Most readers have had similar answers.

Offline happyk

« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2019, 02:21:42 AM »
Ok guys, I have an update. I had a Wheel of Fortune reading with Miss Ann at the end of Feb and what she said made a little sense. I think I also bashed her a little somewhere because what she said was not happening because she talked about job and finances in the month of March. However, just now I am coming up with a new financial plan and my boss is helping me with it. And I am looking into taking up a job working remotely and I have also joined a training for the same job. I don't want to be too excited and jinx anything but that's the latest update.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2019, 02:56:56 AM »
Glad to hear happyk...

When asked if she thought my POI would reach out to me before March 21st, she said, "I would like to say yes, based on this card..." but my POI never reached out.  As others have said, and she said during the reading, timelines are her mortal enemies, but I would love for her broader predictions to come true. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2019, 03:51:38 AM »
Glad to hear happyk...

When asked if she thought my POI would reach out to me before March 21st, she said, "I would like to say yes, based on this card..." but my POI never reached out.  As others have said, and she said during the reading, timelines are her mortal enemies, but I would love for her broader predictions to come true.
Yea she's told me that she couldn't do timeframes to save her life, so let's just keep our fingers crossed. I have suggested this before somewhere in this thread too, if you try Wheel of Fortune, she will be giving you an overview of a year and theme of every month, so certain things we'd kinda be able to narrow down. And I was wondering if we could have her do a reading just for the upcoming week or a month more in detail, you know what I'm trying to say? She predicted a fight I'd have with my POI which led me to the "breakup" so I want to believe that she is very real but I don't want to be too excited either.

Offline sharon

« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2019, 07:43:18 PM »
I cannot reach her. I get notification that she is available but she is busy and than she is gone.

Offline happyk

« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2019, 10:17:09 PM »
I cannot reach her. I get notification that she is available but she is busy and than she is gone.

If she is busy, keep refreshing the page. Notification is not fast enough. It's kind of a pain really but that's the only way I have been able to get a hold of her and many other popular readers.