Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140740 times)

Offline Love2020

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2019, 10:32:02 PM »
miss ann keeps thinking my ex is coming back, since then he has and he just left again. she has said other things in her readings what have passed... right now im heartbroken

Offline happyk

« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2019, 12:02:58 AM »
miss ann keeps thinking my ex is coming back, since then he has and he just left again. she has said other things in her readings what have passed... right now im heartbroken

Miss Ann is more right than wrong so I would believe her but try not to think about it too much. I learned through a lot of difficulty and pain that holding on to predictions do absolutely nothing. There is divine timing for everything. And when we hang on to something too tight, the energy turns into obsession and that is a very negative energy. I know it's impossible not to think about it but again time will make it better.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #227 on: April 01, 2019, 11:53:01 PM »
How does anyone ever get through to her ? When she’s on, I constantly refresh, waiting for her to become available. However she gets on other chats that quickly. I so badly want to try her or Rachel Marie

Offline wishes215

« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2019, 06:06:20 AM »
She is on now

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #229 on: April 08, 2019, 10:24:03 PM »
I just spoke to her for the first time. She told me that timing is her enemy too. I’m just wondering how long it took everyone’s predictions to come in (assuming they came to pass)?

Paulina93

« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2019, 12:09:47 AM »
Mine did not really come to pass. She seems very accurate on validating the present and picks up on things, however paints a very rosy picture for outcomes. I've had two reading with her and asked about a different POI in each one months apart, and she said that i'd end up in long healthy relationship with them for both.

Paulina93

« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2019, 11:41:36 PM »
How is miss Ann with seeing third parties? I just read with her again and she stated that my POI is with someone else... but no one else saw this—- Mattie, kisha or Effie. But then she said we get back together and outcome is three of swords meaning we are happy... but I thought that was a card of heart break? I’m not sure what to think. In the past her predictions for me did not happen but she seemed accurate on present.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2019, 11:56:47 PM »
How is miss Ann with seeing third parties? I just read with her again and she stated that my POI is with someone else... but no one else saw this—- Mattie, kisha or Effie. But then she said we get back together and outcome is three of swords meaning we are happy... but I thought that was a card of heart break? I’m not sure what to think. In the past her predictions for me did not happen but she seemed accurate on present.

Yes that's weird . 3 of swords is heartbreak.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2019, 11:59:44 PM »

I always read 3 of swords as heartbreak due to a 3rd party (the 3 swords through the heart). That should be the card she is reading if you POI is with someone else. In this reading it should be in the present if she said he is with someone else.

Paulina93

« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:45 AM »

I always read 3 of swords as heartbreak due to a 3rd party (the 3 swords through the heart). That should be the card she is reading if you POI is with someone else. In this reading it should be in the present if she said he is with someone else.

Before the card of three of swords she picked up positive ones of him reaching out after a few months and us coming together then him backing away and then coming back... she hasn’t really been accurate with me in the past so perhaps I should disregard? She’s been good at picking up how I’m feeling in the present and how things are presently in active situations.. but never on outcome or really on predictions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2019, 01:15:15 AM »

Before the card of three of swords she picked up positive ones of him reaching out after a few months and us coming together then him backing away and then coming back... she hasn’t really been accurate with me in the past so perhaps I should disregard? She’s been good at picking up how I’m feeling in the present and how things are presently in active situations.. but never on outcome or really on predictions.

Keep in mind also that 3rd party doesn't always mean cheating. It can be simply interference from an ex, child, parent, etc.

ladya

« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2019, 02:43:06 AM »
3 of swords doesnt always mean a 3rd party. that's the very generic meaning of it. but 3rd party can be anything from work to a child. 3 of swords can also be that pain of separation when you feel it deep in your chest of how much you miss them. there's a lot of ways to look at the 3 of swords but if the cards around it are positive, it shouldnt really indicate a 3rd party. if there were a lot of 3s surrounding it or other indicators then sure.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2019, 02:43:19 AM »
I once read with her and I knew there were several third parties involved but she never saw it. In fact to get validation I even asked her and she still didn’t pick up on it. So.....

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2019, 03:16:06 PM »
Hey guys so not too long ago I spoke with Miss Ann for the first time and she recommended I do her Wheel of the Year reading. I can't tell if we connected or anything I guess I'll just have to wait and see but have any of you guys had any success with this reading if you've tried it? 🤔

Offline happyk

« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2019, 04:51:26 PM »
Hey guys so not too long ago I spoke with Miss Ann for the first time and she recommended I do her Wheel of the Year reading. I can't tell if we connected or anything I guess I'll just have to wait and see but have any of you guys had any success with this reading if you've tried it? 🤔

Hey Pinky, I've posted about my wheel of Fortune experience with her here. She was correct about March to an extent. She said I'd be unstoppable in April and that's also kind of true. I went on a short trip, I still have a few things that i know I'll do this month, I started going to the gym after three months since I got dumped lol and I called a friend out on her bullshit that had been bothering me. I think that's pretty good IMO. what do you think? 😉