Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 9958 times)

Offline sunlovesurf

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »
Any updates with miss Ann? I know a lot of ppl were having luck with her predictions panning out. Is this still the case? I got her wheel of the year forecast in March and so far March and April have been accurate.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2018, 11:00:29 PM »
Any updates with miss Ann? I know a lot of ppl were having luck with her predictions panning out. Is this still the case? I got her wheel of the year forecast in March and so far March and April have been accurate.

How do you get the wheel of fortune reading? Bitwine won’t let me add money to my account with my paypal account and when you contact customer service they can’t fix the problem.

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2018, 11:07:52 PM »

How do you get the wheel of fortune reading? Bitwine won’t let me add money to my account with my paypal account and when you contact customer service they can’t fix the problem.

Are you signing into Bitwine? If so, DON’T. It’s a known problem that when people actually sign in, they can’t add money. Just do it as an unregistered guest.

Offline Kate

« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2018, 11:10:01 PM »

She has been pretty accurate for me so far - sometimes it is hard interpreting where I am in her timeline, but events are matching with the overall interpretations she gives.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »

Are you signing into Bitwine? If so, DON’T. It’s a known problem that when people actually sign in, they can’t add money. Just do it as an unregistered guest.

Thanks so much! I was finally able to chat with an advisor with your help.

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2018, 11:33:44 AM »

No problem. So sorry, forgot to add this gem: when your chat is done and it gives you the option to SAVE TRANSCRIPT, then you log into your account and even though you chatted as an unregistered guest, your chat transcript will be saved under your Login.  So sorry I forgot to add that last time.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

No problem. I was prompted to sign in so you’re good. Thanks so much for your help again.

No problem. So sorry, forgot to add this gem: when your chat is done and it gives you the option to SAVE TRANSCRIPT, then you log into your account and even though you chatted as an unregistered guest, your chat transcript will be saved under your Login.  So sorry I forgot to add that last time.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »
I got her Wheel of the year spread back in December.  I have to admit, the first 3 months were accurate but they were all cards telling me how I'd feel during those three months which seems a bit wishy washy.  Things get exciting in April when I got a KOC card.  My current BF doesn't really match KOC in appearance or personality, so she thinks it may be someone new.  I will have to update.

Didn't meet anyone new.  I did spend a lot of time with my bf because he moved into his new place near me on April 1.  Maybe she misinterpreted the card.

This month is "you feeling like you have a bit of a mountain to climb with the nine of wands. Things are doable, the summit is in reach, and you are going to be determined to figure it out for yourself."  I can relate to this card, but I imagine a lot of people can.

Offline sunlovesurf

« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2018, 08:58:22 PM »
I think bc she’s a straight tarot card reader she tends to misinterpret the cards sometimes. I had asked about the results of 2 exams I need to pass. When I asked her, I had just taken the first exam and was set to take the second one a couple weeks later. When she pulled cards for the first exam she said very strongly she felt I did pass and it would be good news. For the second exam which I hadn’t taken yet, she said i would need to study hard for it, that it would be a tricky exam ( this exam is known for being harder than the first), but that I would eventually move on from the exam as well and pass. Well I found out that I did pass the first exam but not the second. Maybe she saw eventually I’d pass the second one so she assumed it would be successful this time around.

I got her Wheel of the year spread back in December.  I have to admit, the first 3 months were accurate but they were all cards telling me how I'd feel during those three months which seems a bit wishy washy.  Things get exciting in April when I got a KOC card.  My current BF doesn't really match KOC in appearance or personality, so she thinks it may be someone new.  I will have to update.

Didn't meet anyone new.  I did spend a lot of time with my bf because he moved into his new place near me on April 1.  Maybe she misinterpreted the card.

This month is "you feeling like you have a bit of a mountain to climb with the nine of wands. Things are doable, the summit is in reach, and you are going to be determined to figure it out for yourself."  I can relate to this card, but I imagine a lot of people can.

Offline nightime

« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2018, 11:44:35 PM »
She picked up that my current job situation would be stuck where it is now and it would be slow, which it is. So she got that part right. However with the POI, well she did pick up some of the issues and that we would work thru it. He dumped me last night so she was quite wrong about that.

Offline Tthompsj

« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2018, 01:05:16 AM »
She picked up that my current job situation would be stuck where it is now and it would be slow, which it is. So she got that part right. However with the POI, well she did pick up some of the issues and that we would work thru it. He dumped me last night so she was quite wrong about that.

still a possibility that it can be worked through. So many couples break up and then make up. Cheer up :)

anything