Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 141056 times)

Offline Love2020

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2018, 12:47:50 AM »
Hi!
Care to update? I feel like I’ve spiraled into a psychic hole. Some predictions have been pretty accurate. Recently got a hold of rachel Marie and everything she said made so much sense...but waiting for predictions to pass

Offline Kate

« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2018, 02:17:45 AM »
Hi!
Care to update? I feel like I’ve spiraled into a psychic hole. Some predictions have been pretty accurate. Recently got a hold of rachel Marie and everything she said made so much sense...but waiting for predictions to pass

My experience with Miss Ann is mixed. She is GREAT on the present - really accurate - the panning out of future events I sometimes find hard to interpret.. no read has been wrong as such, but I do wonder sometimes at her interpretation of the cards. Deasung has experience of this also..

Offline marciamia

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2018, 02:39:58 PM »
I stopped reading with her. She was wrong about what would happen in regards to someone when I last read with her in January. The person/situation I asked about is definitely NOT the running through a rainbow with unicorns by our sides happy ending she told me lol  ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
I stopped reading with her. She was wrong about what would happen in regards to someone when I last read with her in January. The person/situation I asked about is definitely NOT the running through a rainbow with unicorns by our sides happy ending she told me lol  ;D

Same here lol

Offline Love-33

« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2018, 08:49:59 PM »
So would you guys say that she’s good at present situations?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2018, 06:24:46 AM »
if you are looking for someone to tell you about the present,try QofC of keen. She as pretty accurate for me. Miss Ann is OK and I can't speak for her predictions.

Offline whskers

« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2018, 10:52:20 AM »

In my experience she’s very accurate with present situation. E.g. she knows the guy and I are not talking, she knows a guy moved away. For the present, I can confirm what she tells me.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2018, 10:45:24 AM »
I read with Miss Ann back in January about another POI and she was completely accurate with the sequence of events, and it was a negative outcome.

I have read with her recently regarding my current POI, it is a positive outcome and I´m hoping she will be correct again!

Does anyone have any updates regarding predictions coming to pass from her?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2018, 01:58:48 PM »
Unfortunately for me she was wrong about the future but the thing is its possible that things haven’t come to pass YET. But it really doesn’t look like it will so.... we’ll see.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2018, 05:59:50 AM »
I read with her in May and her 4th future card happened within a month and thats where I'm still at. I remember her telling me that thats what the order of the cards was when I asked if they will happen in sequence. and now I'm waiting for the 5th one to happen, fingers crossed:)

josh34

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2018, 07:27:55 PM »
Any such updates on this reader? I've read very good things about this lady.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2018, 04:49:13 AM »
I read with Miss Ann today and thought I would share my experience and will update as things unfold. So I asked her about an ex of mine who broke up with me 3 months ago. This last month we have been in contact (mainly because he owes money) and I seen him twice. The first time I seen him he was happy to see me and expressed wanting to hear more from me and getting together for drinks. I saw him again 2 weeks later for drinks and stayed the night. At the time he told me he was seeing no one but dating and even told me how weird the girls he saw were compared to me.. Well I found out he was actually seeing a girl steady (although he argues he’s technically not seeing because they aren’t together, but they spend a lot of time together, like 4 days a week time. So I asked Miss Ann about this.

Her initial thing about the present was that he was holding on to me yet pushing me away. He is going through some emotional rebuilding and wasn’t really happy with where he was relationship wise and was even considering giving up on relationships for a while. Seems true from what he’s told me and what I’ve been seeing. For future she said that he was going to stick with this girl a little longer, she gave 3 months tops before ending it with her due to them not being comaptible. Through this time we are suppose to feel like a gift to each other and have a sense of working together. Although the path won’t be easy for us. We will have some initial disagreements to get through and a period where i’ll Feel like i’m walking on eggshells. Then things will seem to fall into place and i’ll Get what I wished for with him and he’ll make me the centre of his universe is the gist of it. She didn’t see him and the new girls current relationship progressing and that when he leaves her he’ll want time alone for awhile which I need to be prepared for.

Sorry for the long winded post but that’s my reading and i’ll Update you guys in what happens. Despite the situation I feel they are more serious then what he let on to me and could see them maybe getting official soon. But Miss Ann gave me a fairly good outcome. Hopefully she didn my mix up mine and this girls energies and what she predicted unfolds.

cake101....where are you? We need to hear an update about this one, hun!

Offline montauk

« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2018, 06:38:49 AM »
I'm not sure if she is clairvoyant in addition to reading tarot because once she told me poi and I look like we are doing something really fun outdoors, I didn't think too much about it bc i thought she only reads cards, but a few days later we went swimming in an outdoor pool.. I was impressed with her.
she reads cards well but might be a little too optimistic sometimes, her readings made much more sense to me once i started learning to read basic meanings of cards, so you can interpret for yourself according to the situation and her insights.

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2018, 12:33:02 PM »
I had a reading with her once. I don't like how she asked me many questions e.g is this your first break up with this man? when was the last time you spoke to him? how long you two been together? what is his job.

josh34

« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2018, 03:41:00 PM »
I had a reading with her once. I don't like how she asked me many questions e.g is this your first break up with this man? when was the last time you spoke to him? how long you two been together? what is his job.

Psychics aren't God. They have to ask questions usually.  Some can pick up on those things, some cant. There are many factors why she may or may not pick up that information. It's all about their ability(ies), the questions that you ask, etc. That's kind of an unrealistic expectation on your part. It's already common knowledge that she has a gift. I'd be a little more lenient on her.

anything