Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140776 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2018, 08:25:25 PM »
Yes.  Also not every psychic is great at connecting with everyone

Offline Love-33

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »
Oh come on. Everytime people say ‘not every psychic connects with everyone’, then they end up realizing they were BS much later.
Her being right that it wouldn’t work out with someone could have been a lucky guess. I know for facts that she just guesses stuff. When I told her that she was wrong, she started to be so defensive. Not one psychic has worked for me that’s why I stopped getting readings a few months ago, I got rid of the addiction thank God. I personally think they aren’t legit on those sites, they scammers. Yeah some have got minor things right, but IMO, they were lucky guesses.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2018, 07:42:30 PM »
How accurate is Miss Ann’s Wheel of the Year reading?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2018, 10:00:12 PM »
Oh come on. Everytime people say ‘not every psychic connects with everyone’, then they end up realizing they were BS much later.
Her being right that it wouldn’t work out with someone could have been a lucky guess. I know for facts that she just guesses stuff. When I told her that she was wrong, she started to be so defensive. Not one psychic has worked for me that’s why I stopped getting readings a few months ago, I got rid of the addiction thank God. I personally think they aren’t legit on those sites, they scammers. Yeah some have got minor things right, but IMO, they were lucky guesses.

I believe there’s some gifted ones on there , but they are few and far between. I believe there are a lot of scammers , but I also believe that real psychics do use these sites .

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
Told me that me and the ex would work it out. We did

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2018, 08:56:21 PM »
Told me that me and the ex would work it out. We did

I know she doesn't do timing so how long was timing in your case?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »
It took two weeks after the reading

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2018, 09:57:52 PM »
Does Miss Ann ever do negative readings/outcomes? Seems like every second person gets a positive prediction.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2018, 11:13:14 PM »
She has given me a negative outcome and she was right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2018, 11:28:45 PM »
She gave me a positive and she was wrong.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2018, 12:48:17 AM »
She gave me a positive and she was wrong.

Same

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2018, 10:23:00 AM »
What positive predictions did she get wrong? I had a reading with her a few weeks ago before taking a break from readings she seemed to nail the POI but the outcome seems far fetched yet very similar to my go to psychics..seems like she is 50/50 with accuracy

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
Miss ann can get spot on info but she fairy tales outcomes and that's why i stopped chatting with her long time ago. She told a friend of mine who was calling about 3 different poi at different times that she would be wit each of them long term n commit. Never happened all of them moved on to other women. And she told me a fairy tale that did not happen as well

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2018, 01:30:19 PM »
Miss ann can get spot on info but she fairy tales outcomes and that's why i stopped chatting with her long time ago. She told a friend of mine who was calling about 3 different poi at different times that she would be wit each of them long term n commit. Never happened all of them moved on to other women. And she told me a fairy tale that did not happen as well

Similar experience..i only read with her on one guy but she was wrong about the outcome.  Sugarcoated it for sure..she said (in the last reading I had with her last December) "the last two cards I have for you are the best in the deck for love outcomes"..and basically we aren't even talking now (me and past POI)..so I would say she was definitely wrong.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2018, 02:32:42 PM »
The poi I called her about last year is kinda still around but nothing like the sugar coated happy ending she saw. I broke up with him and im not goin back. She tells everyone a happy ending 90% of the time and because she got some things accurate. It tricks u to believe her

anything