Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140087 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
Last miss Ann predicted my ex poi will contact me and it sounds too good to be true. But he did contact me again. I don’t think she’s a fairy tale reader.

That’s awesome to hear - thank you so much.

Offline aloha

« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2019, 07:31:01 PM »
I really like Miss Ann. Even though she doesn't give a time frame, she was right about my situation.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2019, 08:42:27 PM »
I never see her on, when is she usually logged on?

I was shocked I saw her. I don’t check that site much but she was the last reader on there that I had any interest in trying and I just happened to see her on this morning. She was on and busy then was off and I sent her an email asking about her availability and then she was suddenly on again and I caught her. No idea if she has a schedule I’m missing.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2019, 09:39:18 PM »
I've been trying to talk to her for months. I'm so jealous

Offline Kate

« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2019, 09:43:59 PM »
I never see her on, when is she usually logged on?

Completely randomly.. you need to set alerts and then hover over her refreshing the page until she is not busy...

Offline britbrat

« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2019, 09:29:12 PM »
I recently had 2 predictions happen that Miss Ann made last year. She has been about 70% accurate for me, but her time frames were several months off.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2019, 12:03:58 AM »
I recently had 2 predictions happen that Miss Ann made last year. She has been about 70% accurate for me, but her time frames were several months off.

That’s awesome! How did u frame ur question with her? And did she give u a timeline?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2019, 12:42:02 AM »

I think that's a common thing with her.  The way i see it as long as things unfold as she describes its all that count.   So that is great news to hear.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2019, 01:09:47 AM »

That’s awesome! How did u frame ur question with her? And did she give u a timeline?

I ask Miss Ann direct questions as I do with QoC18 and she is pretty accurate with surrounding details with just a question. She has given me timelines, but they are not accurate so I have dismissed them.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2019, 04:47:59 PM »

I ask Miss Ann direct questions as I do with QoC18 and she is pretty accurate with surrounding details with just a question. She has given me timelines, but they are not accurate so I have dismissed them.

That’s pretty weird, she usually doesn’t want to give any. Are you talking about the same one ?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2019, 04:54:34 PM »
Yes she says she doesn't do time frames. I asked her in my last reading if she was able to pick up what will happen between me and my POI during the following month.  Figured this was she can tell me if there will be any movement during a specific time.  Now just keeping my fingers crossed that things happen during that time as she picked up.

Offline happyk

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »
She once told me that there's going to be tension tonight and not to fight with him. And lo and behold we had tension and although I didn't fight per se, he broke up with me the next day. After that no time frames, all she's said is not too far in the future. However, I think the best way to narrow siding down would be to get the wheel of Fortune reading with her to see highlights of every month in a year.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2019, 05:26:47 PM »
Ah so that tells you about the full year.  Sounds interesting.  Was it accurate for you?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
I have been getting readings with her for about a year now. Out of the 4 times I received a reading from her she gave a generic timeline in a May 2018 reading. She said something along the lines of she would be surprised if it didn't happen by November. She has never given me any random numbers or made up anything. The 2 timelines I did get were her telling me on her own. She more than likely thought it would be in a six month period because that would have been about 6 months after my reading. Since she isn't big of timing it isn't a big deal to me. She has been pretty accurate overall.

Offline happyk

« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2019, 05:51:58 PM »
Ah so that tells you about the full year.  Sounds interesting.  Was it accurate for you?

So, I just looked at the reading and she said March is going to a lot of work stuff, I might be job hunting and stuff. I haven't so far, in fact I hwve a couple of other more significant issues going on but one of them is related to a lot of paperwork so I'm not sure she was 100% correct.

anything