Author Topic: oshunshoney  (Read 11667 times)

Offline Universal9

oshunshoney
« on: October 26, 2017, 04:53:39 PM »
Has anybody read with her? She seems to be recommended by some people in the past as quite accurate.

Offline mignnone

Re: oshunshoney
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:24:26 AM »
I read with her recently. He described the present situation very well with detail. I recommend her if you really want to know what’s going on. I didn’t get any predictions from her during my reading.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 01:25:14 PM »
Oh ok, glad to know. She is cheaper at 2.25 pm and was recommended by someone on this forum years ago; the same person who had recommended raven11 whom I eventually liked (for present situations) so thought of trying oshunshoney too...wanted to read for predictions but for now, based on the percieved popularity here, I will hold on..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 04:18:46 PM »
Gosh, she seems to be good for present again. If she doesnt do predictions, she should have it put up on the website. May still try here some day..

Offline 88

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 04:29:09 PM »
Does she practice Yoruba? I ask because her name refers to Oshun.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »
Can someone please help me understand this below; she responded to me via email (seemed really sweet and helpful):

"Another one of my specialities is I can detect when someone is being worked on spiritually or if they have something on them even if its hidden i locate hidden spiritual work on an individual"..

Also, in another email, she responded on predictions as below:
"no I don't do predictions, however my spirit will tell me timeframes at times but not always NO PREDICTIONS...."

The verbiage is a bit confusing to me; I dont want to bother her too much asking for clarification on whether she does or does not do predictions so will see..

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:14:05 PM by Universal9 »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 07:14:46 PM »
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:26:05 AM by helloworld »

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »
I totally agree, that spell cast can be intimidating; I have never called her, was just emailing her if she does predictions and she responded to that; still feel like this may be a scare tactic...I dont want to call her anymore..

I would run from this one if I were you. It seems like she is playing mind games and insinuating you have some spiritual work aka spell cast on you so that you call her again. Then most likely she will sell you a prayer or something along those lines to remove the "negativity" or spell.

Seems like a scam to me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:19:28 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Universal9

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 07:39:47 PM »
I just asked her via email as a new potential client whether she does predictions or not and this is what she replied, her exact verbiage. She replied in two emails one followed by another. She seemed sweet (I mean I sensed she was a sweet personality via email) but it seems like when she mentioned about her ability of spiritual work (upfront), I agree with helloworld that its possible that it could be a scare tactic/mind games of sorts (possible, could be but may not be) but its better to be safe and not call. If she tells me on the phone that I am under a spell by someone who wants revenge etc, I will freak out.

Wait did she tell you that someone has a spell cast on them? Or was she just telling you her abilities?

Confused how was she playing mind games on you?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:41:51 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 11:44:44 PM »

Yoruba is a Nigerian ethnic group and the name of the language they speak language, the religion in which Oshun is an Orisha (deity)  is called Santeria. I don't mean to be a know it all, just thought I'd correct it since my best friend grew up in it.

No, Santeria is the Carribbean version of it, which has been mish mashed with catholicism. It's called Santeria in Cuba; Vodun (voodoo) in Haiti; Candomble in Brazil; and Shango in Trinidad & Tobago.  It's correct to call it Yoruba if it's Nigerian based.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 03:35:04 AM »
Okay.... just to set the record straight. Oshunshoney, is about the coolest spiritualist I know. I have been reading with her on and off for 5 years and I can tell everyone ( especially those that just made a call on her and said she was a scam. She is not a scam. Yes. If she sees that someone is doing something evil with you or wishing you no good she will tell you. But only in the passing conversation and will NOT sell you spells or tell you she can banish evil spirits. Unlike Joanna Duke on Keen. Listen, in a sense  just by US getting readings we are enter a world of spirits, energy, and ALL celestial and demonic possibilities. So please don't judge someone who happens to believe that humans are capable of casting spells. I'm I was just lurking but I really needed to speak up for her before this thread became about bashing a decent straightforward, down to earth reader. Also, people ( really) timing is about the worst thing you could ask a reader The worst!! 9 out of 10 times they will be wrong .... dead wrong. And that does not make them a bad psychic. If they are lucky they may get it right for you. Most times not. Think of time like the GPS app WAZe. It will give you an estimation but it can all go to poop if there is a mishap ahead. Life is filled with mishaps and detours. Again time has too many variables to rely on one human psychic to figure out. Get over it, get your guidance, find out how they are feeling, hold out for hope, surrender, and pray. The rest is out of our hands. All of our hands.

Offline 88

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 03:47:23 AM »
Yoruba is an ethich group, a language, and a religion. Santeria is practiced in the Carribean and it is derviced from Yoruba the religion.

Yoruba is a Nigerian ethnic group and the name of the language they speak language, the religion in which Oshun is an Orisha (deity)  is called Santeria. I don't mean to be a know it all, just thought I'd correct it since my best friend grew up in it.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 06:03:06 AM »
Gosh, no one is really "bashing" this reader. I really wanted to try her, she is at a cheaper rate so may be I will try calling her, I dont prefer to be told upfront whether I am under the influence..
I am still not sure what this means:

"no I don't do predictions, however my spirit will tell me timeframes at times but not always NO PREDICTIONS...."

Offline 88

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »
I guess she's saying she doesn't do predictions but will sometimes get a time frame.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 01:06:19 PM »
hmm, interesting. So she will get timeframes but for what- thats what caused the confusion..I am just reluctant to email back to her to clarify this part. I really just want predictions...will keep her in mind some day in future...she isnt that expensive...she did mention she does only appointments while her arrange a call option is still available...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 01:08:08 PM by Universal9 »

anything