Author Topic: oshunshoney  (Read 11668 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: oshunshoney
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »
For those of you who've read with her, how long would you say you need for a reading with her?

Offline Member5

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 09:44:34 PM »
For those of you who've read with her, how long would you say you need for a reading with her?

I just read with her, I said no more readings but things have taken a major shift with POI and honestly wanted a different perspective than what my usual readers say. I stayed on with her for 30 minutes but we talked about several topics. She really did nail the current situation and how things are with POI and another man who is pursuing me. Very impressed and would call back. No curse talk either. I think if you only have one situation or person to discuss 10 minutes should be sufficient.

Offline Kate

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2017, 12:03:05 AM »

I just read with her, I said no more readings but things have taken a major shift with POI and honestly wanted a different perspective than what my usual readers say. I stayed on with her for 30 minutes but we talked about several topics. She really did nail the current situation and how things are with POI and another man who is pursuing me. Very impressed and would call back. No curse talk either. I think if you only have one situation or person to discuss 10 minutes should be sufficient.

Yes I read with her also.. and it was very very interesting. I was on for around 30 mins also.. she gives a LOT of detail on the current.  She did talk about bad energy to me and how to get rid of it..but nothing that would put me off reading with her again in the slightest..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2017, 07:37:30 PM »
btw does she accept call backs or only appointments?

Offline Kate

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »
btw does she accept call backs or only appointments?

Yes - I spoke with her on a call back (not appointment)

I always find it quite hard making appointments with readers.  I never know what time to request.. if I email beforehand and ask what time would suit best, I rarely get a reply.. In the end, I make an appointment and the time passes without it being accepted - and then I feel reluctant to make a second.. it's easier just to get in the queue and try and arrange my time around the expected call once I'm only a few callers away. 

Offline Member5

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2017, 10:23:52 PM »
Verified late last night/early morning that she was very wrong for me on several things. POI tends to get a little scared and pull back and she told me he was mad that I was not chasing after him and he would be quiet for awhile and that if I told him how I felt about him doing that, he would just go away quietly for a few weeks at least but she did not see any relationship happening because of it. Well, a couple hours after we talked POI reached out and we talked a bit then later on I sent him a long text about how I was disappointed in things and how I was feeling. He responded telling me exactly how he felt, that he was scared, that he knew he was wrong and he didn't want to lose me and he has spent all day today reassuring me of how he feels and apologizing.

She also told me another guy that has been pursuing me did not have anyone else around him, that he wanted a relationship with me, that he was waiting for me to tell him POI was out of the picture so he could step up his game and it was not only about sex. Well after what happened with her being so wrong about POI, I asked second guy if he had anyone else, he told me he is dating 2 other women, then he tried to turn the convo into sex and sent me the dreaded dick pics. He also told me he slept with a prostitute last week. Not the perfect gentleman she made him out to be at all.

I will be asking for a refund, she was very convincing and said enough things about POI that were close that I trusted the reading but I am so glad I was able to verify how completely wrong she was before I wrote off POI for some sleazebag.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 11:03:30 PM »
Verified late last night/early morning that she was very wrong for me on several things. POI tends to get a little scared and pull back and she told me he was mad that I was not chasing after him and he would be quiet for awhile and that if I told him how I felt about him doing that, he would just go away quietly for a few weeks at least but she did not see any relationship happening because of it. Well, a couple hours after we talked POI reached out and we talked a bit then later on I sent him a long text about how I was disappointed in things and how I was feeling. He responded telling me exactly how he felt, that he was scared, that he knew he was wrong and he didn't want to lose me and he has spent all day today reassuring me of how he feels and apologizing.

She also told me another guy that has been pursuing me did not have anyone else around him, that he wanted a relationship with me, that he was waiting for me to tell him POI was out of the picture so he could step up his game and it was not only about sex. Well after what happened with her being so wrong about POI, I asked second guy if he had anyone else, he told me he is dating 2 other women, then he tried to turn the convo into sex and sent me the dreaded dick pics. He also told me he slept with a prostitute last week. Not the perfect gentleman she made him out to be at all.

I will be asking for a refund, she was very convincing and said enough things about POI that were close that I trusted the reading but I am so glad I was able to verify how completely wrong she was before I wrote off POI for some sleazebag.

Oh! Thank you for sharing this. This is where our guts have to take control sometimes. I'm glad things are better for you and your POI and that you chose the right one.

Offline Kate

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 11:09:36 PM »

Oh! Thank you for sharing this. This is where our guts have to take control sometimes. I'm glad things are better for you and your POI and that you chose the right one.

It's getting so hard to know who to trust..

Offline Member5

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 12:37:47 AM »

As soon as I got the text from POI I started questioning everything she said, then he and I talked on the phone shortly and because we have been friends for years I decided that I was going to just take the chance and tell him everything. After seeing how that situation was 100 % opposite of what she said, figured lets see about Guy Number 2 lol.... yeah a guy who sleeps with prostitutes and sends dick pics to a woman he has not met yet is not my idea of relationship material at all. So either she did not connect to me in any way or she has some very different ideas about dating than I do lol...

Offline Member5

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2017, 02:54:07 AM »
If you are seeing 2 girls why are you sleeping with prostitutes lol. I can’t with men and their games lol. You dodged a bullet.

Well if I would have agreed to date him it would have been 3! Yes he told me he paid $80 for this transaction and felt awful after but still that is disgusting, and obviously he didn't feel bad enough to not do it to begin with. He is very good looking so I have no doubt he could easily get that for free, but whatever, just glad to know the truth and that by not trusting this reader and asking questions I was able to find the truth for myself so I could run the opposite way before getting involved with someone like that.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2017, 06:51:17 PM »
Not to take sides, but its not a deal breaker really. He was honest about it. He needs to test himself etc though- for his sake.

Offline Member5

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2017, 03:07:20 AM »
Not to take sides, but its not a deal breaker really. He was honest about it. He needs to test himself etc though- for his sake.

I do appreciate the honesty, but he told me more things that made me just really realize we are not on the same page with what we are looking for. The dating around thing is no big deal, I am doing the same thing. The other stuff was a no

Offline Universal9

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2017, 03:38:51 PM »
You feel a psychic may have done it to you or was it some person doing it? I know some Indian based tools but otherwise, does anyone has ideas if this reader does it?

Can anyone comment on her abilities to pick up on spellcasting and can she remove things like that? It was many years ago and the people who put something on me were into Norse magic. I had someone help me to try to remove it but I don't know if it was effective or not.

Offline Member5

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 07:09:06 PM »
Can anyone comment on her abilities to pick up on spellcasting and can she remove things like that? It was many years ago and the people who put something on me were into Norse magic. I had someone help me to try to remove it but I don't know if it was effective or not.

I would ask Arrianna... she is trained in everything when it comes to the occult. I know she does not have the best ratings but one of my friends went through something similar and Arrianna was able to help her a lot.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2017, 04:26:20 AM »
And just a home remedy, I am sure you have tried burning sage. It removes evil spirits from the house, may be it would somehow help. Atleast it wont hurt. I personally believe spirituality is the way to stay away from these things.

anything