Author Topic: anyone get readings on a relationship and it WORKED out?  (Read 6906 times)

Offline peppie

anyone get readings on a relationship and it WORKED out?
« on: October 10, 2017, 04:44:44 AM »
maybe getting readings is the relationship ruiner....

Offline nightime

Re: anyone get readings on a relationship and it WORKED out?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 06:16:16 AM »
Not really a relationship reading...but a few years ago I went to see this woman who did more astrology and psychic readings. Anyway, I told my coworker that I was going. She does not believe in this stuff at all but still asked me to get a reading on her love life for shits and giggles.

Her reading: she will meet a man who works in the food industry in 2 years. In 3 years they will be married.

Coworker just got married last month to a man who works in the restaurant industry. The timeline happened as predicted. I thought the woman was wrong bc they broke up at one point but then got back together. I think the key it to not care and let is go. She said she totally forgot about the reading and when I reminded her, she was shocked. I'm starting to think getting readings is like what you said, the relationship ruiner! Sometimes I wonder if we know too much if the universe, spirit, divine timing, the Easter bunny, and all the powers that be get pissed and delay or change things. I also think many of these readers are just wrong but they themselves believe they are right and are helping you.

Blah I should stop ranting and start taking my own damn advice.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »
Not really a relationship reading...but a few years ago I went to see this woman who did more astrology and psychic readings. Anyway, I told my coworker that I was going. She does not believe in this stuff at all but still asked me to get a reading on her love life for shits and giggles.

Her reading: she will meet a man who works in the food industry in 2 years. In 3 years they will be married.

Coworker just got married last month to a man who works in the restaurant industry. The timeline happened as predicted. I thought the woman was wrong bc they broke up at one point but then got back together. I think the key it to not care and let is go. She said she totally forgot about the reading and when I reminded her, she was shocked. I'm starting to think getting readings is like what you said, the relationship ruiner! Sometimes I wonder if we know too much if the universe, spirit, divine timing, the Easter bunny, and all the powers that be get pissed and delay or change things. I also think many of these readers are just wrong but they themselves believe they are right and are helping you.

Ugh.... I feel like those types of readings aren't helpful... you don't know if she's right for three years. Anyway, I wonder if being the one asking for readings actually energetically ruins the relationship.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 01:55:39 PM »
Its possible. I used to read tarot for myself for a POI. It may have been coincidental but it didnt turn out well. In another POI, in 2012, I took lots and lots of readings and that one ended very badly.
I do think if we take a lot of readings in short time, it may interfere or delay the results. I am thinking of starting tarot for myself again but limited readings per day unless the first reading is perfect, then no need to repeat the Q the second time on that day.

Ugh.... I feel like those types of readings aren't helpful... you don't know if she's right for three years. Anyway, I wonder if being the one asking for readings actually energetically ruins the relationship.

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 03:01:31 PM »
I had a reading about a very long term relationship I was in (over a decade), and the reader told me "He won't ever leave you, but he won't ever marry you either".  I didn't believe him because I had a very famous reader tell me the exact opposite the year before, and he had also agreed that we would finally get married, no arm twisting involved, lol.

Anyway, that day never came.  It was clear he was never going to leave me and had no intentions of marrying me either.  He actually said he would never leave me but he was never going to get married, ever, so I finally left.  So that reading worked out.

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »
I had a reading done by a relative when I was in highschool, she told me I would get married young, divorce him, have a few long term relationships that would go as far as engagement but never get to the altar and then the person I would end up marrying would live far from me but move to where I was. So far everything happened and the current POI lives in another state, not sure if he is the one she talked about as I also have another guy pursuing me who just moved here from another state lol or if it is entirely someone else but it is interesting how it all played out so far. At the time I just kinda laughed thinking I would never get married and then divorce!

ladya

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »
i don't believe just because we get readings it ruins things. Its the same as going to someone and asking for advice this is just in a more spiritual way. why would the universe punish you for trying to get answers from it. if its going to happen itll happen either way, for good or bad. you can say the same thing about a job tbh like will you not get the job because you know youre going to get ahead of time. no lol. if youre meant to get it you will.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 03:39:00 PM »
It has happened. I have had a few friends that their relationship predictions came to pass..over a period of years though..exactly as stated.

I think the problem is 1) readers that dont know what they are talking about 2)calling about dysfunctional relationships that are doomed to end anyway.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 03:41:30 PM »
It has happened. I have had a few friends that their relationship predictions came to pass..over a period of years though..exactly as stated.

I think the problem is 1) readers that dont know what they are talking about 2)calling about dysfunctional relationships that are doomed to end anyway.
ding ;), ding ;), ding ;)

ladya

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 03:43:06 PM »

ye i think thats a big part of it esp if the relationship is like on its last leg and deep down you know its time to part ways. i feel like people don't call when things are perfect most call when theyve already broken up or its starting to go downhill. thats why a lot dont work out.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 03:48:20 PM »
i don't believe just because we get readings it ruins things. Its the same as going to someone and asking for advice this is just in a more spiritual way. why would the universe punish you for trying to get answers from it. if its going to happen itll happen either way, for good or bad. you can say the same thing about a job tbh like will you not get the job because you know youre going to get ahead of time. no lol. if youre meant to get it you will.
I don't believe that either, about getting readings.
If the reader is wrong and you get what you wanted, did the reading mess up the outcome? No, because it was meant to be yours.
If the reader is right and you don't get what you wanted, did the reader/reading mess up the outcome? No, because it wasn't meant to be yours.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 04:42:18 PM »
Yes. Things worked out.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 05:33:51 PM »
Yes.

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 05:44:37 PM »
Would you be open to sharing more details?

Offline knel27

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 09:09:32 PM »

PREACH!!!