Author Topic: anyone get readings on a relationship and it WORKED out?  (Read 6907 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: anyone get readings on a relationship and it WORKED out?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »
From what I've seen, once you get to the point where you're getting readings then it has gotten to the point where it's already done. I don't feel a desire to contact a psychic when everything is going well.

Offline Kate

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
I quite like this on Advisor Neal's profile:

"Life is not black & white. There are shades and nuances. So, if you’re asking me, “Will he come back?” The answer could be yes, but that doesn’t mean “Yes, and we’re going to have 2.5 kids and buy a minivan.” "

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 02:08:44 AM »
From what I've seen, once you get to the point where you're getting readings then it has gotten to the point where it's already done. I don't feel a desire to contact a psychic when everything is going well.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 03:45:00 AM »

EXACTLY!!!!!

Or when you have accepted it's over and don't give a damn anymore. It's like that urge vanishes or was never there.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
It has happened. I have had a few friends that their relationship predictions came to pass..over a period of years though..exactly as stated.

I think the problem is 1) readers that dont know what they are talking about 2)calling about dysfunctional relationships that are doomed to end anyway.

PREACH!!!

Too funny!

anything