Author Topic: Do you think chat is as accurate as a phone reading?  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Do you think chat is as accurate as a phone reading?
« on: September 30, 2017, 04:22:06 AM »
I don't know about others, but I've always wondered how someone can connect to you through chat, not hearing your voice, not seeing you, how are they getting a connection from just words on a screen? I'm going to speak to Alison today, it's via chat and I'm definitely open and not opposed to live chat, but through phone calls, obviously they hear your voice - so wouldn't this make a stronger connection?

Anyone know if this is the case or it's all the same?

ladya

Re: Do you think chat is as accurate as a phone reading?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 04:49:23 AM »
i think a connection is a connection. depends some people connect better one way rather than another. i personally like chat better because i feel more relaxed during it idk i always get anxious when youre waiting to connect to the caller and waiting on the line lol maybe its just me. personally i haven't noticed a difference in connectivity but just with phone calls you obv get more bang for your buck.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 05:12:50 AM »
Kisha has given me some mind-blowing email readings. Like she knows me personally and knows what's happening in my life. Just by my name and one question. So I agree- a connection is a connection.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 12:14:28 PM »
I think it totally depends on the reader and their skill set.  If someone is a medium, they are a medium.  If someone can connect through chat, they can connect through chat.  Not everyone has the same skill set, but if they have it, they have it. 

It does take longer though. Longer = more $$$$.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 02:57:25 PM »
Definitely they are but in agreement with everybody else, it depends on the reader and how they connect. Zadalia told me she connects easier through chat. It does cost a lot more money than voice calls. I wish they'd halve their price when they're on chat.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 04:33:31 PM »
i think a connection is a connection. depends some people connect better one way rather than another. i personally like chat better because i feel more relaxed during it idk i always get anxious when youre waiting to connect to the caller and waiting on the line lol maybe its just me. personally i haven't noticed a difference in connectivity but just with phone calls you obv get more bang for your buck.

^^^ this right here..ALL me..

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
Kisha has given me some mind-blowing email readings. Like she knows me personally and knows what's happening in my life. Just by my name and one question. So I agree- a connection is a connection.
Way back kisha blocked me.lol.so I can only get to her through email readings and my Lord isn't she accurate and detailed.Connection is connection

Offline whit777

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 10:14:30 PM »
I like that with chat, it saves all the previous conversations in one long feed so I can look back at it during the reading. It also saves it in the transactions so I can look back at it whenever I want just to see if things panned out or not. With phone conversations, I find that my emotions after the call cause me to feel like the reader was more accurate than they probably were. With chat, I can look back later and see if maybe some things were just good guesses that bamboozled me at the time lol. I'm also a really fast typist though. I could see how being a slow typist would mess with things.

I've also noticed that some of the readers are at their best during chat as opposed to phone. And the reading is more dense with predictions instead of chit chat. One reader told me once when I asked why she only does chat that she wants her 5 senses to be as turned down as possible so she knows what she's getting is from intuition and not assumption and she can meditate better without being distracted by someone's voice. I'm not sure if that's true of other readers but it made sense to me.

I have also chatted with some ssslllloooowwww typists and it made me wonder what made them think it was a good idea to offer chat. And Keen doesn't have a waiting in line system for chat like they do for phone so you have to wait around for your favorite psychic to be free and hope you catch them right away. So I think chat IS as accurate, if not more so but there are pros and cons to each. Just my two cents!

Oh, also, the reader who only does chat recently emailed her clients and said Keen is working on rolling out an "arrange a chat" feature soon. So that's good at least. Let's hope it's not glitchy..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 12:51:26 AM »
I like that with chat, it saves all the previous conversations in one long feed so I can look back at it during the reading. It also saves it in the transactions so I can look back at it whenever I want just to see if things panned out or not. With phone conversations, I find that my emotions after the call cause me to feel like the reader was more accurate than they probably were. With chat, I can look back later and see if maybe some things were just good guesses that bamboozled me at the time lol. I'm also a really fast typist though. I could see how being a slow typist would mess with things.

I've also noticed that some of the readers are at their best during chat as opposed to phone. And the reading is more dense with predictions instead of chit chat. One reader told me once when I asked why she only does chat that she wants her 5 senses to be as turned down as possible so she knows what she's getting is from intuition and not assumption and she can meditate better without being distracted by someone's voice. I'm not sure if that's true of other readers but it made sense to me.

I have also chatted with some ssslllloooowwww typists and it made me wonder what made them think it was a good idea to offer chat. And Keen doesn't have a waiting in line system for chat like they do for phone so you have to wait around for your favorite psychic to be free and hope you catch them right away. So I think chat IS as accurate, if not more so but there are pros and cons to each. Just my two cents!

Oh, also, the reader who only does chat recently emailed her clients and said Keen is working on rolling out an "arrange a chat" feature soon. So that's good at least. Let's hope it's not glitchy..
ssslllloooowwww typists
I was totally laughing at this because I average about 80 words per minute and even faster on great days, but specifically with Bitwine, those effing readers know they can't type and shouldn't even be there. JHC they frustrate me to no end. Typing is not a requirement for the readers. Which means the clients suffer through the wait of the reader finding the appropriate keystroke. Really??

I liked chat when it first came around because it was fun and much more private than a phone reading imo. The biggest drawback is allowing the reader to see what they talked about with us previously. Many will review those transcripts and talk through the current call based on what they said the last time. DZigns has done this to me. She even typed to me, let's see what we discussed before then brought up a job she previously predicted I would have, which I didn't. She even said, how's the new job. Ughhh. Many things in her reading resonated with current events, but anything past that was a zilch. I've read with her at least two times and I'm just about over it. I should call her on her own site and ask her about crap not happening and see what she says.

Because I am an efficient person and want to get the most bang for my buck, I oftentimes have the question already typed out so I can copy/paste it to the platform to get the ball rolling. As fast as I am, it still doesn't make the reader go any faster in their delivery. I can actually hear my heartbeat while waiting for the reader to give their response.

I have to give it to Calazar Coach or whatever her name is. She has pegged a lot of stuff for the short time we've read via chat and she sends minutes often. Has anyone ever gotten any minutes from DZigns??

Of course the new system is going to be glitchy. Glitches have to happen in order to make it less glitchy. Callers or chatters rather will be the test subjects.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 01:34:49 AM »
Sorry to read that about Dzigns. Why dont readers get that we want fresh reads?

She was kind of a slow typer too, although she got 2 small predictions right for me.

In general, I prefer phone readings. But I guess a good connection is a good connection, whether chat or phone.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 01:51:33 AM »

ssslllloooowwww typists
I was totally laughing at this because I average about 80 words per minute and even faster on great days, but specifically with Bitwine, those effing readers know they can't type and shouldn't even be there. JHC they frustrate me to no end. Typing is not a requirement for the readers. Which means the clients suffer through the wait of the reader finding the appropriate keystroke. Really??

I liked chat when it first came around because it was fun and much more private than a phone reading imo. The biggest drawback is allowing the reader to see what they talked about with us previously. Many will review those transcripts and talk through the current call based on what they said the last time. DZigns has done this to me. She even typed to me, let's see what we discussed before then brought up a job she previously predicted I would have, which I didn't. She even said, how's the new job. Ughhh. Many things in her reading resonated with current events, but anything past that was a zilch. I've read with her at least two times and I'm just about over it. I should call her on her own site and ask her about crap not happening and see what she says.

Because I am an efficient person and want to get the most bang for my buck, I oftentimes have the question already typed out so I can copy/paste it to the platform to get the ball rolling. As fast as I am, it still doesn't make the reader go any faster in their delivery. I can actually hear my heartbeat while waiting for the reader to give their response.

I have to give it to Calazar Coach or whatever her name is. She has pegged a lot of stuff for the short time we've read via chat and she sends minutes often. Has anyone ever gotten any minutes from DZigns??

Of course the new system is going to be glitchy. Glitches have to happen in order to make it less glitchy. Callers or chatters rather will be the test subjects.

lol i used to do that too about typing out the question. one time i rem years ago i sent the question really quickly and the reader said theres no way you just typed that please retype that and not just past. im like what does it matter if im the one who typed it still my energy  :o theyll say anything to eat up time

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:09 AM »
Omg yes! To this....
I was in a chat once with Lisam and she pissed me off because she got snippy with me "urgh this copying and pasting questions screws up my computer" and then she had a little rant. I am sorry but why should I waste my time and money when you can get the job done much quicker. Embrace all aspects of technology lady!

sodapopcharm

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 07:54:41 AM »
Omg yes! To this....
I was in a chat once with Lisam and she pissed me off because she got snippy with me "urgh this copying and pasting questions screws up my computer" and then she had a little rant. I am sorry but why should I waste my time and money when you can get the job done much quicker. Embrace all aspects of technology lady!
lol yeah this happened to me too with a different reader. she got snippy when I copied & pasted ONE sentence. so I ended the chat and got a refund.

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 10:44:33 AM »
Omg yes! To this....
lol yeah this happened to me too with a different reader. she got snippy when I copied & pasted ONE sentence. so I ended the chat and got a refund.

On a slightly different note, I was told by one reader that there is "no energy" in cut and paste.  I used to pre write my questions prior to this and always paste - but now I simply type when I'm connected.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 02:00:50 PM »
Omg yes! To this....

On a slightly different note, I was told by one reader that there is "no energy" in cut and paste.  I used to pre write my questions prior to this and always paste - but now I simply type when I'm connected.

I have a hard time believing this because your energy is still connected through chat and You’re the one who wrote the question in the first place.

anything