Author Topic: Marla Dawn  (Read 18417 times)

Offline Army

Re: Marla Dawn
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2023, 09:40:58 PM »
I guess that is okay then.. at least she didn’t waste time....

Offline Army

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2023, 09:45:32 PM »
How many months far out does she read?

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2023, 11:31:19 PM »
maybe like 1-2 months out.

she's not good with specific questions either, like i asked if i would get a particular job and she said yes, you'll come in for an interview and then you'll get it. i did go in for an interview but not for the job i asked about.

so keep it very general, and expect it to be short term.

Offline Mina

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2023, 11:53:56 PM »
I know this is highly disrespectful but in my eyes she’s a “hit it and quit it” reader

“Hit it and quit it” readers are always around, give general predictions, can get feeler reading in 5min for about $20… you can call weekly or daily, but forgettable to your situationship and theirs nonetheless. For that reason I kinda kept reading with her longer than I should, since I would forgive her for accuracy. Never good for important on the line readings.

The thing is I do have a list of um “hit it quit it” readers, to gratify my instant satisfactions lust of knowledge … but it’s super disrespectful, and are usually are on my binge list rotations while I wait for the “bigger hitters” less attainable readers

I know I’m a terrible person
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:56:28 PM by Mina »

Offline Army

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2023, 12:52:36 AM »

Hi Mina,

With the readings you have had with Marla Dawn, was she always accurate on her future predictions? Or current situation..
She said to me she saw summer or fall bug that is more than 2 months out.. so I don’t know..

I know this is highly disrespectful but in my eyes she’s a “hit it and quit it” reader

“Hit it and quit it” readers are always around, give general predictions, can get feeler reading in 5min for about $20… you can call weekly or daily, but forgettable to your situationship and theirs nonetheless. For that reason I kinda kept reading with her longer than I should, since I would forgive her for accuracy. Never good for important on the line readings.

The thing is I do have a list of um “hit it quit it” readers, to gratify my instant satisfactions lust of knowledge … but it’s super disrespectful, and are usually are on my binge list rotations while I wait for the “bigger hitters” less attainable readers

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2023, 01:18:50 AM »

i'd agree with you mina. she has had hits for me but i'd never go to her for a serious in depth reading.

Offline jackY

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2023, 01:58:13 AM »
Yup.

i'd agree with you mina. she has had hits for me but i'd never go to her for a serious in depth reading.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2023, 02:53:27 AM »
I don’t believe this lady is an authentic psychic. In my experience with her, she’s just a nice lady with opinions who’d rather give advice.

Offline love123

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2023, 05:06:23 AM »
I totally agree! The day I found out about a 3rd party directly from my POI she still said she didn’t see him involved with anyone else

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2023, 11:39:33 AM »
I totally agree! The day I found out about a 3rd party directly from my POI she still said she didn’t see him involved with anyone else

Diosa did that to me. I had a gut feeling about a third party, did social media research, and Diosa still stuck with her “there’s nothing there” prediction. Whenever I feel tempted to get a reading, I just remember all the fake advisors and save my money.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2023, 06:11:56 PM »
I have been calling her about my job applications for a year now. She was surprising accurate about the final outcome and the time frame last year around this time. And since the beginning of this year, she has nailed the number of interviews I would have for a few months right more than once. Lately she has not been right concerning the time for me to get job offers but she does seem to be getting some in-between situations and the final outcome right. To me she is definitely gifted and connects to my situation, although not being 100% right and accurate all the time. I am still waiting for the final outcome and will update once the situation gets through.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2023, 11:56:07 PM »
Just an update. Marla got the outcome right concerning my new job. There is a delay with the timeline but other than that, she got a lot of things right.

anything