Author Topic: Marla Dawn  (Read 18065 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Marla Dawn
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 01:53:56 AM »
Has she been right regarding relationships for anyone?

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 03:03:34 AM »
I asked her about some work and uni stuff today, will update in about a month

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2021, 10:43:13 PM »
She has been correct for me so far... even my ex ended up coming back 'asking lots of questions' as she predicted he would ... predicted a new man for beginning of November, said she saw an Aries... met a new POI two weeks ago, he's an Aries  ;D ;D instant mutual attraction, I really like him but can already see that we don't have much in common...
but she predicted someone else for next year (said the man I meet next year will be THE one and that I will meet him running errands or something of that sort... ) and also that old POI will try to come back around in Dec ... also said I would meet another ex somewhere on the street (haven't seen him in three years!) ... recently found out that he works two minutes away from my office ... strange ... anyway ... will update on here if that happens...

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 02:46:11 PM »
Any more updates? She has been pretty good with contact for me.

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2022, 09:45:13 AM »
She has definitely been right on quite a lot of things with me, but somehow predictions for Dec are still pending.. could be because of the holidays too... still waiting to hear back from a potential employer (my interview was end of November but they have thousands of applicants to deal with ...). She said I would get the job, but I am still seriously doubting this will be the case... Marla also said they would contact me in Dec - which didn't happen, but I feel like it's going to be really soon at this point. She also said my most recent ex would contact me again, said most likely Dec (we ended things in oct). Haven't heard from him yet either and would be surprised to. Have heard from another ex today though, not sure if she coulee mixed them up. But so far things with current POI are going exactly as she said they would. Was also correct to predict that I would travel to see my family for Xmas - wasn't looking good at first due to Covid... also correctly predicted to say that a knee procedure I had done (this was non surgical so I asked my question as there weren't any major risks involved...) would help a little but not completely solve the problem - which is also true, as I am still most likely going to need a surgery as there is still pain although less than before  ...
Anyone else? I know there were a few people who got work predictions from her for 2021 too? Any luck?

Offline skyline

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2022, 04:39:05 AM »
(said the man I meet next year will be THE one and that I will meet him running errands or something of that sort... )

The “meet your soulmate while running errands” prediction.

I had many psychics give me the same prediction for last summer, and nothing happened.

It was uncanny how similar the predictions were.

Offline Kate

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2022, 09:11:38 AM »
(said the man I meet next year will be THE one and that I will meet him running errands or something of that sort... )

I had many psychics give me the same prediction for last summer, and nothing happened.

This was one of Cookie's failed predictions for me in 2020 - I'd "meet someone at the supermarket or gas station".. during lockdown.. and I'd worry that I was not looking my best..
Didn't happen.

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2022, 11:02:23 PM »

Haha yeah this is utterly silly. They used to say we’d meet our soulmate at work and now they’ve changed it to ‘running errands’ lol. Well, I’m actually not thinking about romantic relationships at all at the moment, so if I don’t meet Mr Right over the next few months, it will not be too painful for me. 8)

Anyway, I’m posting here, because I need to post an update on her job prediction, as it turns out I have passed the first (and rather difficult) stage of the recruitment process for my dream job, so she was right! (It’s not a definite yes quite yet, but she kept insisting that I’d pass even though I didn’t believe her!)

Offline garima

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2022, 03:05:49 PM »
I asked her about some work and uni stuff today, will update in about a month

did it come true?

Offline garima

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2022, 12:56:26 PM »
I spoke to her yesterday . I am going to get married to my poi in feb . He is in the army so currently posted somewhere . My question to her was when did she see this long distance thing improving . She gave my July. I for sure know that he is climbing some godforsaken glacier then to reach a post . Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2022, 01:50:11 AM »
Marla got my job prediction correct...I gave her a few companies names that I was applying and in final interviews for. She predicted which one I got accepted to right.
I also asked about POI predictions and that one's still pending. She got the attributes correct but she was fishing for more info like "which one are you seeing right now or like which one u met online"

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2022, 03:43:03 PM »
I spoke to Marla a week ago regarding my new POI and asked when we would see each other again. She said he was busy with work but said we’d get together any day now and gave me a timeframe of within a week, we saw each other exactly a week later (correct). When I saw him he said he’s been so busy with work - so that was also correct. She also was spot on how his demeanor is. I called her yesterday to ask her a job question and she gave me a timeframe and knew how I felt about the situation. I will come back to see if that passes. So far she’s been correct but I’ll see if she’s consistent.

Offline jackY

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2023, 11:16:55 PM »
I read with her quite a bit back in the day. She reads with such confidence, but she was very wrong on a situation. The complete opposite happened.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2023, 01:00:34 AM »
I have to give her more credit ... she said she saw big problems ahead regarding my university .... she also told me not to worry when it happens, because it will get sorted out eventually and it will be to my own benefit ... major issues started last week... has been very stressful and might even need a lawyer.. absolute madness I really hope she was right about the 'all will be good' part...
Also, she predicted I would meet someone new in November and even described him a little .... met a new man on the second.. not really looking for a relationship now after quite a bit of heartache, would be nice to date though and I think we have quite a good connection with this new POI..           
also said me joining my friend's business would go well and be a success ... so far it looks good... let's see :)

Great!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2023, 01:00:54 PM »
I gave Marla a try January of last year. Seemed like a cold read. She started by saying poi is good at hiding feelings from psychics! Said a lot of "I think" and "maybe". Didn't pick up wife till I mentioned he was married.  Then she said he had family problems and the relationship with the wife is more friends with benefits, and she was manipulative.  Can't really validate that. Probably manipulative. She said he would come over in 2 weeks or February.  He came over 2 days later. So not sure if the 2 was just a coincidence.