Author Topic: Marla Dawn  (Read 18062 times)

Offline eilly16

Marla Dawn
« on: September 14, 2017, 03:56:14 AM »
Has anyone read with Marla Dawn and keen? Has any of your prediction come to pass with her?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Marla Dawn
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:33:06 AM »
I read with her when i ask about my POI she pick up that there a heart connection  and she had feeling for me. but she unsure of the future.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 04:08:18 AM »
I used to read with her on a somewhat regular basis before.

She’s a good medium, the things she told me sounded like they’d come straight from my loved one’s mouth. Her predictions however never came to pass.

If I ever find myself in need of a good medium I’d call her again.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 08:21:18 PM »
Any other experiences with her?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 08:35:58 PM »
Was attracted to her profile so decided to give her a try... she seemed very confident, but I will wait and see if the things she predicted come to pass... will leave it on here and come back to it when the time is up :)
1) I put down an offer on a flat (rental) yesterday. She said the landlord will choose someone else (a woman). She said I would find something else within 2 weeks, it will be a flat in a nice place and I will be happy there. I will not find it via the traditional route, but it will be an unconventional one ... like someone randomly telling me they have a flat for rent (a colleague's friend etc... something of that sort...)
2) recently ended things with my POI after two years of complicated situationship. She said he would still want to come back, he will realise he misses me and doesnt want to lose me ... could be true, it has happened in the past but he didn't invest as much energy as I did into the relationship, which to me wasn't fair, hence why I walked away ... she said he would come back within just a few days, correctly saw that we ended things three days ago... true ... said he would work on the relationship once we get back together but it might still not be enough ... also said I would meet another man soon and would basically be deciding ... somewhat in line with a few other readers ..
3) said I would have a new job offer by end of the month (working part time and the moment and looking into either another part time or just a brand new full time:)
4) said I would not be happy if I took a scholarship offer abroad... said I would want to get out of there asap, would start off well at first but then would make me unhappy...

Will update on here by the end of the month :)

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 08:07:08 PM »
OK..  so... wow?

a quick update on a few things she told me just a few days ago (if you'd like, feel free to read my previous comment to see points 1,2,3,4)

1) she was right about the landlord choosing someone else... he completely ignored my text message with my offer and has now marked the ad as 'under offer' so OK then  ::) ... oddly enough, I have also been offered a 1-2 days a week job today!!! it is absolutely not what I want to do but it is good money and it is just temporary until I can save up some extra cash for my uni fees ... the lady who offered me this job has a landlord with a lot of properties in our city and she said she would ask him whether he has something matching my criteria !!! so this could be the 'unusual' way of me finding a new place Marla was talking about? Nothing is confirmed yet, but it will certainly be interesting to see what happens. she also said I would have accommodation sorted in two weeks, this was three days ago so let's see ... OK SO THIS LADY + FRIEND WHO IS A LANDLORD THING DIDN'T WORK OUT EITHER - I found a shared house - with just one person and big enough- good price, will be able to save up so that I can eventually buy myself ... she said I would be living alone at the new property, so that isn't exactly true... but told me this new landlord would choose me and she was right ... I just hope she is right when she says I will like living there and it'll be drama free...
2) she was also correct about my POI.. he CALLED last night!Marla said he had me in his heart and would miss me, can't let go ... seems to be true judging by his behaviour... I will let him try a bit harder now.. still have feelings too so it is not an easy situation to be in, he is quite difficult but also a very good hearted person, and we have known each other for two years now, so there is history there etc.. UPDATE ON THIS:She also told me he would say he would try to change certain things but wouldn't actually end up changing them.. which was true ... I sent him a long message that it wasn't what I wanted and that he was no there for me but I was always there for him...Marla said he would still not want to let go and would question me... but he only said: OK... lol... so I am not sure if he will ever come back ... perhaps it's for the better though, it really wasn't the best relationship...  ::)
3) the job... well... the offer has come through ... not exactly the job I had in mind but prediction has passed nonetheless ...  start date would be in a week or two so that sounds about right .. uPDATE: I didn't take that job, but decided to take another one, it is an opportunity with a friend (brown haired friend, this is something Readings with Gail predicted for me months ago??)... this will way better money so I can at least save a bit more ...
4) this one is hard to confirm but I am not feeling like going there now when she seems to have read my life correctly lol ... However, if I dont have my shit together by next year, I will consider going there as it is a good opportunity ...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:05:03 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 04:45:38 AM »
I phoned her regarding getting a new position.  she said December.  we will see

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2021, 02:18:54 AM »
Said job felt positive and they were leaning towards me and she thought I would get it- I did.

She is not a confident reader so it makes you not trust her.

Is she fairytale with relationships?

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2021, 05:09:32 PM »
Congratulations on the job :)

she didn't give me a fairytale when I asked about current POI, but who knows... haven't asked her about relationships much as not much is happening, she just told me that my POI is not a monogamous person and that he has feelings etc but would always have other women around and isn't ready to commit etc ... so I wouldn't call this a fairytale, but then I already knew this anyway so not heartbroken over it lol.

She has been good on job predictions for me and correctly predicted I wouldn't get the flat I wanted ... but also said I would find a flat within two weeks and would live alone but I ended up finding a property which is shared with the landlord, although it only applies to the kitchen so not too bad... she told me she saw m buying a flat next year and I didn't believe that, but something has recently changed and it looks like I might be able to actually do it... will confirm on here next year if that actually happens, would be great  ;D

she picked up on a few specific things (for example I got invited to an online interview but had to submit my documents first before agreeing to attend.. didn't have all the documents on me so didn't submit until a few days later.. then they told me it was too late to submit the documents and that my application had been withdrawn ... Marla said that that was just an automated message and that I will get this interview (last stage of the application process) and that I will also get the job - I have now gotten through after emailing them and they agreed to let me re submit the documents... I think I have a good shot here and will get the job , just not sure if I want it:) , but I can also see why you wouldn't think she is not confident enough, as some of her predictions sounded 'incomplete'/unsure - but I think it has a lot to do with her trying to interpret something and pass on the right message just not finding the right words... not sure...

let us know how she was for you regarding your relationship prediction ?  ;)

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 05:14:05 PM »
I phoned her yesterday after the phone interview and she told me she felt that I would be invited to an on-site interview.  Well today I got an email telling me that I would not be invited for an on-site interview. 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2021, 06:17:02 PM »
I phoned her yesterday after the phone interview and she told me she felt that I would be invited to an on-site interview.  Well today I got an email telling me that I would not be invited for an on-site interview. 

Oh well that is not good...  Im sorry!

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2021, 07:43:34 PM »
Thanks!  not very happy about it either.   I gave the my interviewer name and the name of the company when I read with her.

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2021, 07:59:33 PM »
Oh no, I am so sorry  :'( perhaps she is a fairytale reader when it comes to job predictions then ?... she gave me very positive job predictions as well... the rest of my life - not so positive.  :o was hoping that at least my career would go well..   :o
will only be able to comment further at the end of the year..

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2021, 07:05:41 AM »
very happy for you!  for me, everything went opposite of what she predicted.

Marla has actually been very accurate for me so far with career stuff. Completely nailed several personalities without my giving any info. And, I can confirm as of this week, that a big work prediction she made 2 weeks ago, just got confirmed. I am bothered that she was so off for others, but so far she's been right in her readings for me.

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 06:21:46 PM »
I have to give her more credit ... she said she saw big problems ahead regarding my university .... she also told me not to worry when it happens, because it will get sorted out eventually and it will be to my own benefit ... major issues started last week... has been very stressful and might even need a lawyer.. absolute madness I really hope she was right about the 'all will be good' part...
Also, she predicted I would meet someone new in November and even described him a little .... met a new man on the second.. not really looking for a relationship now after quite a bit of heartache, would be nice to date though and I think we have quite a good connection with this new POI..           
also said me joining my friend's business would go well and be a success ... so far it looks good... let's see :)