Author Topic: Soulful Journeys  (Read 18869 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Soulful Journeys
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 02:49:58 AM »
Still , if someone does have feelings for you and you are open and upfront that you love them, does it make sense that she continues to ignore or avoid you? At the minimum she should respect and agkniwledge your feelings while being upfront about hers. If you think someone saying they love you is harassing you..,
She does said it Harassment then I told her to block me then she come back and said I don't like blocking people on Facebook or removing them. that why I leave her alone and see what will happen.

Sorry, but from what you've posted on here, it is harassment - and that comes from obsession and not love.  I've had this conversation with a good friend of mine - who excused the harassing behaviour of her ex because he "loved her" and I explained - IF it's love - real love, you love and respect that person enough to let them have the space they need - especially if they've asked for it.  You can tell them how you you feel - once - they don't need it shoved down their throat every five minutes.  They don't need you telling them every day - they don't need you showing up where you are all the time.  It won't help. It will scare them and push them away. Trust me, no one wants a stalker - and that is what it becomes.
That what I been doing for the past 4 week. But if she truly have deep feeling of love for me like 95 percent of the psychic said she will Contact me when she ready.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:59:03 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 09:06:45 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 11:09:58 PM »
here is what I wrote in the other thread about SJ (that thread is under Soulful Journey without the "s", my mistake)

Here are the predictions she has been correct about with me:

-I was moving two hours north to take a new job and she told me I would only be there for 9 months - she was EXACTLY correct.
-Right after I moved back she said she saw my cat passing over and I said "no" you are picking up on Sam my old cat who died just before I moved back.  My young cat was still with me and he was only 6 years old.  He dies three months after I moved in.
-Told me she saw extra money coming.  Out of the blue, my new employer was so happy with me he gave me a $2000 bonus one month, which was shortly after she made the prediction
-Told me I had a job offer coming and that there was something about the title of the job that would make me very happy.  Yes, it was working in a different capacity and I loved the title because of how good it now looks on my resume

So, overall has been very good for me.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 11:15:01 PM »
here is what I wrote in the other thread about SJ (that thread is under Soulful Journey without the "s", my mistake)

Here are the predictions she has been correct about with me:

-I was moving two hours north to take a new job and she told me I would only be there for 9 months - she was EXACTLY correct.
-Right after I moved back she said she saw my cat passing over and I said "no" you are picking up on Sam my old cat who died just before I moved back.  My young cat was still with me and he was only 6 years old.  He dies three months after I moved in.
-Told me she saw extra money coming.  Out of the blue, my new employer was so happy with me he gave me a $2000 bonus one month, which was shortly after she made the prediction
-Told me I had a job offer coming and that there was something about the title of the job that would make me very happy.  Yes, it was working in a different capacity and I loved the title because of how good it now looks on my resume

So, overall has been very good for me.

I did see this in the other thread, thank you! What about love predictions? I feel like those are the most difficult ones.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 08:43:27 AM »
What do you mean lanlingyu? You never know who you might meet right?

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 01:46:18 PM »
lanlingyu, that is a very negative statement to make.  You are setting yourself up to not be disappointed....it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  If you make an absolute statement of "it won't happen", then you are correct, it won't happen....and there is not a psychic reading in this reality that can turn that around. 

Her predictions of love, for me, have been correct.  She has never predicted that I would meet someone and that has been the case.  But now she is saying I am finally open enough to meet someone....finally :)

I have been talking with her for two years.  A while back she said she saw my ex around me, he wasn't.  However, he did call to check on me recently after three and half years of no communication.  She said nothing would come of it at this time and for me to keep moving forward.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 03:38:08 PM »
lanlingyu, that is a very negative statement to make.  You are setting yourself up to not be disappointed....it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  If you make an absolute statement of "it won't happen", then you are correct, it won't happen....and there is not a psychic reading in this reality that can turn that around. 

Her predictions of love, for me, have been correct.  She has never predicted that I would meet someone and that has been the case.  But now she is saying I am finally open enough to meet someone....finally :)

I have been talking with her for two years.  A while back she said she saw my ex around me, he wasn't.  However, he did call to check on me recently after three and half years of no communication.  She said nothing would come of it at this time and for me to keep moving forward.

Absolutes are so not true. Even if a person doesn't believe it, if it's meant to belong to them it will. Life is a balance of both free will and fate. It's not an all or nothing.

Also, stating the opposite will release the pent up energy a person might have of wanting something so badly so that it helps them to let go  (both consciously and unconsciously (letting go has to be both) - and in return bring it to fruition. I've talked to a couple of readers about opposites. Little is known about it actually.

"The conscious mind determines the actions, the unconscious mind determines the reactions; and the reactions are just as important as the actions." ~E. Stanley Jones

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 04:12:52 PM »
Never thought about the fact that making a statement would release pent-up energy....makes perfect sense. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 01:05:54 AM »
Yeah it's stating the opposite of what you want. If you want something really badly and just say (as an example), you won't get it (this mainly works if your energy is very strong), you will sometimes get it. It's hard to gauge what will happen and what won't. Just a lot of work all the way around.

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 12:55:12 AM »
dunno about her predictions yet but she didnt connect to me in terms of the present/past. Nothing was true for me except very generic statements that could apply to anyone..."be more of yourself "be confident" "new beginnings" etc

Offline helloworld

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2017, 12:42:33 AM »
Any more updates on this reader? I read with her for the first time and she was in line with QoC18 and Lady Persephone. Predictions are pending so would love to hear if any more of her predictions have happened.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2017, 02:20:57 AM »
Any more updates on this reader? I read with her for the first time and she was in line with QoC18 and Lady Persephone. Predictions are pending so would love to hear if any more of her predictions have happened.

She got a pickup in reconnection to the exact week correct for me.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »

She got a pickup in reconnection to the exact week correct for me.

Thanks. That's helpful to know. She was realistic and I liked her no-nonsense approach. My first reading was a rather short one but if my near term predictions manifest, I will call her for a longer read.

Did she give you an outcome? For me, she said if X happens then the outcome is Y else it's Z. I didn't get a concrete outcome which is fine because she made a lot of sense.

Offline jas

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2017, 12:27:38 PM »
Most everything she has told me has happened....scroll up for details.  Right now she is telling me that at the end of the year I will have a warm fuzzy feeling - I will feel very connected.  I will let you know, but so far she has been very accurate for me. She is best at broader predictions.  I never ask the question "when will he call me" - for me that is a waste of time question. 

Offline jas

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 01:41:44 AM »
You wrote ::"I guess I won't ever meet anyone"::  I simple meant that is a negative statement to make....if you are dating your ex then I guess you have someone in your life.   I am confused, but no biggy...Just didn't want you to feel hopeless as if you were never going to find love.
As a psychic once told me "it's not like I have a tv screen in my head and can see everything."  She was right, they pick up on a lot but not every detail.  SJ has been great for me - look at the predictions that she has made for me (scroll back) and I think her track record has been great!