Author Topic: Soulful Journeys  (Read 18867 times)

Offline Apalm831

Soulful Journeys
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:20:38 PM »
I thought she had a thread but I can't find it. Any updates on her? I read with her yesterday, she didn't say what I wanted to hear but she definitely seems like the real deal.

Anybody?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Soulful Journeys
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »
I remover her from years ago. From wha I remember she is not a fairytale reader. Was right for a lot of people.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 05:39:05 PM »
She couldn't say anything I could immediately verify but I feel, at this point, I'm pretty good at pegging who's total bullshit and who isn't. It was, overall, a huge bummer, but was similar to Cookie's readings and to a lesser extent, Kisha.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »
there is another thread on her but I don't think the "s" is on journeys.  Anywhoo, I decided to read with her and it will most likely be my last reading for a very long time. 

I thought she was great. I asked for a general reading on my love life. She said my "person" would be coming in January but I needed to let go of the past before this happens.  When she dug deeper, she did see that the past was 2 people, my spawn of satan ex who took tens of thousands of dollars from me and this POI I've been pining over for the last year.  I do not want this POI that she called "passing through". I've totally closed the book on him and my eyes have been opened.  Every reader has told me he's coming back.  Keisha, Diane731, Dawn Maree, Friend Sue and so many more.  However, SJ said he is NOT coming back.  The reason being is I am now pushing his "slimy" energy away because he's stuck in his hole and I am moving forward creating a better life for me.  This is exactly what has been happening.  Regardless if all the other readers say he's coming back, when one or two say NO, in my experience, its the truth. 

I wish I had read with her longer because she had some great insight on growing, clearing etc.  I'm totally into that. :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »
I read with her a long time ago got fairy tale lol but not sure a long time ago.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 08:50:47 PM »
I read with her a long time ago got fairy tale lol but not sure a long time ago.

I'm sorry, but if I had a dollar for everytime you said you had gotten a fairytale from someone, I probably would be out of my binge-reading debt by now. If you have a little more insight, I'm happy to hear it but I've read very few posts of yours not saying those exact words.

Offline candy1

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 10:05:57 PM »

I'm sorry, but if I had a dollar for everytime you said you had gotten a fairytale from someone, I probably would be out of my binge-reading debt by now. If you have a little more insight, I'm happy to hear it but I've read very few posts of yours not saying those exact words.

I agree!  Sorry, but perhaps - what these psychics told you were not fairy tales and had you followed their advice (and left your POI alone) your situation may have already improved.  BUT because you pushed, chased and constantly harassed her - you changed the outcome of your readings... just a thought....

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »

I agree!  Sorry, but perhaps - what these psychics told you were not fairy tales and had you followed their advice (and left your POI alone) your situation may have already improved.  BUT because you pushed, chased and constantly harassed her - you changed the outcome of your readings... just a thought....
learning that lesson now. I did that because every psychic said she has feeling for me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:32:47 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 12:39:49 AM »
There was a thread on SJ that I started about two weeks ago.  Anyway, she has been accurate for me. She has had a few misses but overall correct in 90% of what she told me.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 01:03:03 AM »

learning that lesson now. I did that because every psychic said she has feeling for me.
she probably does have feelings for you, but that doesn't mean she wants to hear from you all the time. especially when it's always declarations of love from you.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »
Still , if someone does have feelings for you and you are open and upfront that you love them, does it make sense that she continues to ignore or avoid you? At the minimum she should respect and agkniwledge your feelings while being upfront about hers. If you think someone saying they love you is harassing you..,

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 11:25:15 PM »
I take it back. She did say some things I can verify. First one: "I feel like you get a lot of psychic readings, they don't help you they just confuse you." Yeah... yeaaaaaaah definitely.

Secondly, she knew that the most recent POI had started seeing someone else. Very true.

What she had to say about the first POI, who unfortunately I love, broke my heart. He wanted to apologize to me and say why he couldn't change, but he wanted me to understand why he was the way he was, which is something he had said to me several times. When I asked if I would ever see him again she said 'No'

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:53 AM »
Still , if someone does have feelings for you and you are open and upfront that you love them, does it make sense that she continues to ignore or avoid you? At the minimum she should respect and agkniwledge your feelings while being upfront about hers. If you think someone saying they love you is harassing you..,
She does said it Harassment then I told her to block me then she come back and said I don't like blocking people on Facebook or removing them. that why I leave her alone and see what will happen.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2017, 02:02:53 AM »
She's so pricey though  :o

Offline candy1

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 02:33:13 AM »
She does said it Harassment then I told her to block me then she come back and said I don't like blocking people on Facebook or removing them. that why I leave her alone and see what will happen.

Sorry, but from what you've posted on here, it is harassment - and that comes from obsession and not love.  I've had this conversation with a good friend of mine - who excused the harassing behaviour of her ex because he "loved her" and I explained - IF it's love - real love, you love and respect that person enough to let them have the space they need - especially if they've asked for it.  You can tell them how you you feel - once - they don't need it shoved down their throat every five minutes.  They don't need you telling them every day - they don't need you showing up where you are all the time.  It won't help. It will scare them and push them away. Trust me, no one wants a stalker - and that is what it becomes.