Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44471 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2020, 10:57:05 PM »
I’ve gotten absolutely nothing from Kisha and I read with her 3 times last year. I felt she just rambled on and on about nothing over the phone & she couldn’t connect with me via email so I guess we just don’t connect. Then again I read that she isn’t that good with relationship readings. Cookie works for me

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2020, 11:23:51 PM »
They didnt work for me. Ive read with Kisha three times. My first reading with her was in January and then second one was in March. Her first and second reading were completely opposite in terms of predictions. In May, I decided to give it a third try and nothing that she predicted for this year has happened.

In terms of Cookie, the only time I read with her was in February. She got a few things right(poi height, hair color) but her predictions didn’t manifest. She made a prediction that was supposed to happen on my bday and it didnt pass.

Offline sharon

« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2020, 08:56:53 PM »
With Cookie -
I had the worst reading ever, very expensive and complete lost, wasted time, money and energy. WASTED.

With Kisha -
She told me in March I will leave A--> in May I did because he forced me to it. BUT in end of September he was back and we tried it again and this part Kisha did not see.
She told me B cannot come to many hurdles--> he wrote to me view times but did not return

So I guess Kisha sees the next 4-5 months. I think she is an amazing psychic, in opposite to Cookie Kisha never asked me any questions and what she predicted was correct.
I talked to her again and she saw many things without asking questions again and even though it was all negative I know deep in my heart that she is right.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2020, 04:56:45 AM »
Who would you say is better at not mixing energies?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2020, 06:23:46 PM »
I did a general email reading with kisha 2 years ago, nothing came of anything she said. Then I did a text question last year regarding POI, asked where she saw things going, she said it was gonna fizzle out and we were gonna decide that it wasn’t going to work out. Well a year later and we’re together, very happy, and early in pregnancy. So for me kisha hasn’t been right.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2020, 06:11:16 AM »
I did a general email reading with kisha 2 years ago, nothing came of anything she said. Then I did a text question last year regarding POI, asked where she saw things going, she said it was gonna fizzle out and we were gonna decide that it wasn’t going to work out. Well a year later and we’re together, very happy, and early in pregnancy. So for me kisha hasn’t been right.

Cool :) We rarely hear such sweet stories on this forum. I am happy that she did not work for you :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2020, 04:25:13 PM »

nteresting that even her negative predictions are wrong, used to read she was pretty accurate on those. I'm happy she didn't work out for you:) i

Offline mike412

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2021, 03:53:20 PM »
She predicted contact for May 21-25th about a week ago for me. Haven’t spoken to POI in about a year so it’s highly unlikely it’s going to happen. I guess we shall see

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2021, 05:21:46 PM »

HAHA this happened to me, she said he is in love with you, your blonde.. I was much lighter last summer and went darker again so IDK... but funny she said the same thing, like 50/50 chance basically which frustrates me

The thing with Cookie is that she is a remote viewer. She can wow people with what she sees. She got some things here and there for me but my last reading in Aug was just horrible. She tried to convince me I was blonde lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2023, 08:25:10 PM »
between kisha and cookie, cookie sees POI with another woman while kisha sees no infidelity, who would you believe??? has cookie ever mixed energies, she is seeing another woman but it indeed is you that she is seeing? an experience with this? this is driving me crazy.

Offline Kate

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2023, 10:42:09 AM »
between kisha and cookie, cookie sees POI with another woman while kisha sees no infidelity, who would you believe??? has cookie ever mixed energies, she is seeing another woman but it indeed is you that she is seeing? an experience with this? this is driving me crazy.

On this, I would believe Cookie.  She has always seen third parties way before anyone else in my time reading with her - and that's happened to me multiple times (when other readers insisted there was no one).  Cookie has always been 100% correct.
That's not to say she cannot mix energies - she can - but Kisha hasn't always been correct with me and third parties.  The last third party she saw she called it "non romantic" - well it's very much romantic (when I found out about her I saw her entire insta feed of them kissing etc - they now live together)

Maybe she misses it because she simply doesn't focus on readings that do not concern the energy of the person she is reading for . What I mean by this, is that she doesn't do proxy readings.. so even if she did see a third party, she would be very reluctant to give information pertaining to the relationship... .She will read on the energy between you and your PoI only... 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2023, 04:36:30 PM »
I think you are right. I have to believe cookie in this. the only thing I want to make sure of is whether she is actually seeing another person or is she seeing me on this said day she mentioned on her call. I was with him but he was also around his ex on that day:)) this is all so confusing and interesting:))

On this, I would believe Cookie.  She has always seen third parties way before anyone else in my time reading with her - and that's happened to me multiple times (when other readers insisted there was no one).  Cookie has always been 100% correct.
That's not to say she cannot mix energies - she can - but Kisha hasn't always been correct with me and third parties.  The last third party she saw she called it "non romantic" - well it's very much romantic (when I found out about her I saw her entire insta feed of them kissing etc - they now live together)

Maybe she misses it because she simply doesn't focus on readings that do not concern the energy of the person she is reading for . What I mean by this, is that she doesn't do proxy readings.. so even if she did see a third party, she would be very reluctant to give information pertaining to the relationship... .She will read on the energy between you and your PoI only...

Offline sharon

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2023, 03:14:27 PM »
Cookie: Very very expensive, saw absolutely nothing.

Kisha: All her readings came true. She sees ONLY the next 5-6 months!!! She doesn't want to focus on other peoples relationship.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 03:15:58 PM by sharon »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2023, 05:13:43 PM »
I confirmed from the POI itself htsat what cookie saw was accurate. I clearly asked kisha about the third party and she did not see it. Cookie clearly is a winner if you wanna find out about third parties.

Offline sharon

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2023, 02:12:47 PM »
I confirmed from the POI itself htsat what cookie saw was accurate. I clearly asked kisha about the third party and she did not see it. Cookie clearly is a winner if you wanna find out about third parties.

She worked for you, doesn't mean she works for everyone. When you write stuff like that "Cookie clearly is a winner if you wanna find out about third parties." you need to be more careful - is like you are giving people a guaranty. People get enthusiastic and believe it, they spend so much money and the worse thing is, she might be completely wrong. I spent hundreds just for one reading with her and she was completely wrong with everything and asked me a ton of questions also. I spent so much money because I read comments like these. Worse experience.