Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44479 times)

Offline joyjoy

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
ok

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2019, 11:40:05 AM »
Can someone tell me how Kisha is on timing?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2019, 01:26:49 PM »
I think I have mentioned this before, Kisha is better with timing  than any other reader I have read with. In the past when I read with Yona, I will read with Kisha, if she doesn’t pick up what yona picked up then I know Yona’s prediction is in the future. But is better if it comes up on its own.

I’d say she’s number 1 in timing.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2019, 01:29:38 PM »
I think I have mentioned this before, Kisha is better with timing  than any other reader I have read with. In the past when I read with Yona, I will read with Kisha, if she doesn’t pick up what yona picked up then I know Yona’s prediction is in the future. But is better if it comes up on its own.

I’d say she’s number 1 in timing.

Helpful.  She gave me 3-6 but no specific outcome and I'm not sure how to interpret that.  She also said she didn't know why.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2019, 03:30:18 PM »

50/50 for me. She either nails it to the day or within a day or the number has nothing to do with the eventual manifestation.

Oddly, lately for me the numbers have been dates of an unspecified month or even year (!). Frustrating.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2020, 08:41:27 AM »
Reviving this thread:
Kisha predicts an attempt at reconciliation
Cookie said there is literally no future with my ex and it’s a total loss
Cookie has never given such a negative reading EVER and I was heartbroken. She also picked up one embarrassing detail that was a real nail in the coffin.

So because I’ve never gotten such a harsh reading from cookie before I’d like to ask about who’s received a negative prediction from her and what was the outcome...

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2020, 10:52:29 AM »
Reviving this thread:
Cookie has never given such a negative reading EVER and I was heartbroken. She also picked up one embarrassing detail that was a real nail in the coffin.

So because I’ve never gotten such a harsh reading from cookie before I’d like to ask about who’s received a negative prediction from her and what was the outcome...

How has cookie been for you on ultimate outcomes? The general consensus is that she is not an outcome reader, but excellent at remote viewing.

I wouldn't trust a remote viewer on outcomes unless the ending is some what in the making now or they had been correct in the past.

And what is an attempted reconciliation? 🤔
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 10:54:53 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2020, 12:01:29 PM »
Reviving this thread:

I have asked about guys in the past and she was correct in saying that nothing would come of it. Kisha picked up on one of those guys on her own and also said they were not right for me. Cookie has been correct for me in predicting outcome. She has also been correct when she tells me that I’m going to be single for the time being lol I haven’t read with Cookie in a year though

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2020, 09:37:40 PM »
Where do I find these two women??

Offline maggs30

« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2020, 09:41:02 PM »
Kisha is on clairvoyantchat.com as Aries Intuition. Cookie is on keen as Spiritualist Reader.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2020, 02:59:21 AM »
so sorry to hear this. any updates on this?

Reviving this thread:

Offline wishes215

« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2020, 03:01:05 AM »
so I've talked to both on a POI and third party and they both saw the relationship exactly like it is, they use the exact word to describe it which Is saying something because its not a common word.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2020, 01:12:45 AM »
so sorry to hear this. any updates on this?

Reviving this thread:

Yeah... Kisha still maintains he'll circle back but I'm giving up hope. He seems to be back with his Ex GF before me. I actually got a little upset when I found out and emailed Kisha about it. Kisha said he was seeing the girl before me (yes) and that he will eventually walk away from her but that was all the info she was going to give me. Either way, she said we wouldn't have a solid relationship. We would only attempt to have one. From the looks of things, Cookie appears to be right. If we reach January and he hasn't gotten in contact, I'm gonna say Kisha was probably wrong and Cookie was right, which is weird because Kisha is usually more accurate with final outcomes and Cookie is all over the place...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2020, 08:52:44 PM »
The thing with Cookie is that she is a remote viewer. She can wow people with what she sees. She got some things here and there for me but my last reading in Aug was just horrible. She tried to convince me I was blonde lol

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2020, 08:58:21 PM »
Agree. She is an amazing remote viewer if this is what you need. But my last reading was expensive and terrible.... all over the place.

anything