Author Topic: Arguing needs to stop!!!!  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Baypark1

Arguing needs to stop!!!!
« on: August 02, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »
My GOD. I just read 3 or 4 threads and there is arguing on every one of them!!!  I won't mention names, but there's definitely  2 or 3 people that are part of every argument.  They are usually the ones that start it by critiquing what the posters are saying.  Please stop.  Please leave people be.  If you don't like what someone says and don't agree, it is NOT NECESSARY for you to comment and reprimand them for their opinion, anger, bitterness, love or whatever you are disagreeing with at the moment.  You also don't have to join every argument that is going on.  Please be mature adults.  You can debate without being nasty, hateful, demeaning, degrading and name calling.  This forum is reminding me of what we deal with every day with Trump!!!  LOL 

I'm starting to not even want to come on here anymore.  Accusing people of being readers that have been here for years.  Just STOP!!! For the love of God please!!!! 

If you don't like this post, then don't comment.  :)   

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: Arguing needs to stop!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 06:25:33 PM »
Thank you! I'm so tired of this drama. I typically don't even comment because of fear but I'm tired of reading those posts.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
Well said Baypark1

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 07:22:52 PM »
Report posts and maybe the mod will come and do some clean up

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 07:26:39 PM »

Do the mods even exist on these forums? I have yet to see one since i've been here lol

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 07:34:35 PM »
Yes, please stop with the reprimanding!!!

My GOD. I just read 3 or 4 threads and there is arguing on every one of them!!!  I won't mention names, but there's definitely  2 or 3 people that are part of every argument.  They are usually the ones that start it by critiquing what the posters are saying.  Please stop.  Please leave people be.  If you don't like what someone says and don't agree, it is NOT NECESSARY for you to comment and reprimand them for their opinion, anger, bitterness, love or whatever you are disagreeing with at the moment.  You also don't have to join every argument that is going on.  Please be mature adults.  You can debate without being nasty, hateful, demeaning, degrading and name calling.  This forum is reminding me of what we deal with every day with Trump!!!  LOL 

I'm starting to not even want to come on here anymore.  Accusing people of being readers that have been here for years.  Just STOP!!! For the love of God please!!!! 

If you don't like this post, then don't comment.  :)

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 01:55:40 AM »

Do the mods even exist on these forums? I have yet to see one since i've been here lol

I've been here for 5 years and never really seen a mod besides admin himself.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 07:54:17 PM »
Well said!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 12:15:31 PM »
I believe the instigator has been removed or left the forum.  She/he is no longer on here. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
I believe the instigator has been removed or left the forum.  She/he is no longer on here.

I'm sure enough people reported that person....admin must've finally stepped in

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 04:07:50 PM »
Good job guys.

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »
ats1rk is gone? YAS!  ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 04:58:57 PM »
From what I can see from her posts, she must be having a canary about that!  Seemed her whole word revolved around readings and this forum.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »
Wow. I haven't posted in ages but good riddance. Probably only a matter of time before she rejoins under a new name.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 05:42:01 PM »
From what I can see from her posts, she must be having a canary about that!  Seemed her whole word revolved around readings and this forum.

It's actually sad because she had a lot to offer but it was canceled out with her being so combative.