Author Topic: Arguing needs to stop!!!!  (Read 6866 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Arguing needs to stop!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 05:47:32 PM »
From what I can see from her posts, she must be having a canary about that!  Seemed her whole word revolved around readings and this forum.

It's actually sad because she had a lot to offer but it was canceled out with her being so combative.

Yea I know.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »
wow that was big of you baypark. in the time i have been reading here it seemed that you were often getting the brunt of the criticism.

I agree that said poster had a LOT to offer and will miss some of her insights. Too bad. But I also agree that the language and personal commentary were just too much... outside the agreed terms of the forum and unnecessary for sure.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
In an odd way I will miss her... lol but not her drama starting behaviors. I'm sure she's still viewing the forum as we speak by being a "guest"  and has already registered a new name. It won't be hard to decipher her new username when she does come LOL. She has such a presence I will say that. She did contribute to the forum a lot but her perspective on things was obviously skewed.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 07:58:08 PM »
wow that was big of you baypark. in the time i have been reading here it seemed that you were often getting the brunt of the criticism.

I agree that said poster had a LOT to offer and will miss some of her insights. Too bad. But I also agree that the language and personal commentary were just too much... outside the agreed terms of the forum and unnecessary for sure.

Oh no, I was one of many that got slammed by her. 

Everyone is battling something so grace is needed most of the time.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 08:11:35 PM »

well said.

Just a suggestion (not directed at anyone in particular, more to the general group) that we don't vilify this one person. Yes, she could be pretty abrasive .. but she wasn't the only person I saw being argumentative or caustic at times. Of course some of that is natural; as you say, a lot of us are struggling on some level and emotions can therefore run high.

That said, I suggest we let it go and absorb the lesson; it would appear that most people on here find arguing and insults counter-productive and so this experience is a good reminder for us all to do our best to maintain that level of grace as too many posts that cross the line will not be tolerated.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 08:19:34 PM »

well said.

Just a suggestion (not directed at anyone in particular, more to the general group) that we don't vilify this one person. Yes, she could be pretty abrasive .. but she wasn't the only person I saw being argumentative or caustic at times. Of course some of that is natural; as you say, a lot of us are struggling on some level and emotions can therefore run high.

That said, I suggest we let it go and absorb the lesson; it would appear that most people on here find arguing and insults counter-productive and so this experience is a good reminder for us all to do our best to maintain that level of grace as too many posts that cross the line will not be tolerated.

Absolutely. Maybe she will come back less.combative  which would be nice since she does have such good insight

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2017, 11:38:54 PM »
Good insight you think?  I found her to just paint a rosy picture about every psychic...and would attack and belittle those giving their honest feelings and reviews

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 12:01:26 AM »
Agreed. Attacked everyone for leaving negative feedback. Claimed everyone they spoke to was gifted and correct. Can't see how that was valuable.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 12:37:43 AM »
Agreed. Attacked everyone for leaving negative feedback. Claimed everyone they spoke to was gifted and correct. Can't see how that was valuable.

It wasn't valuable at all. Detrimental to most. She was a bully to be honest.  Can't understand how anyone could defend her. When I was still waiting for my account to get activated..I saw a thread where she personally went after people, basically accused them of lying about their experiences and insulting them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 12:51:40 AM »
What the hell did I miss darn it.

Offline jas

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 01:50:14 AM »
Yeah, what hornetkick said......what did I miss.....

I am new here, today is my first day, so please don't think I am whoever it is you are talking about.  I have been talking on Keen for 10 years and I have wasted a ton of money.  So glad to find this place.

anything