Author Topic: Long Term Psychic User OUTCOMES  (Read 29754 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Long Term Psychic User OUTCOMES
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:06:31 AM »
Hi guys!

Since the board has been very active again, I'd like to open a new thread for people who have been getting readings long enough to see the life of a relationship come and go. Whether your ex came back or a new person you were dating ghosted you (jerk). As one of the original members, I'd love to see if we can get some full outcome predictions that were correct (or TOTALLY WRONG) from individuals that have been getting readings long enough to know who was correct. You don't need to have been on the board for a long time - just have experience with readers and have gone thru a full relationship coming back or totally ending.

I will go ahead and post in the next couple days - but please leave reviews related to readers that were right about where your relationship was going and you actually saw a full prediction manifest.

In my experience, I have had some of the most regarded readers on this board get small items throughout the relationship correct but be totally wrong about outcome.

:-*

Offline thisiscracra

Re: Long Term Psychic User OUTCOMES
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 05:29:21 PM »
I started getting readings in 2010 (So about 7 years ago)
But I didn't get really addicted till the end of 2011... I have read with almost every CP psychic ( anyone that joined CP prior to 2015)
I was engaged from 2008 to 2012 and THE only psychic that told me we weren't going to be together was Simone On CP ( but for some reason I never read with her since then {2011})
I fell head over heals for a dude let's call him John in 2012 and kept calling about him (cp, and other storefront psychics (Yona is the only one that actually sticks out from all those storefront psychics) I was not aware of keen and I am a member of SPSforum, where they are huge on Yaya Maria (who actually did some spiritual work for me too)
So John and I were super chummy and I knew he was attracted to me (we weren't sexually involved then, BUT we had almost kissed like a dozen times. The only two people that actually predicted stuff after we got involved were Yona and Gina Rose ( I think that she just guessed, but I am not sure)
Yona - she saw him in my life for a very long time (I read with her end of 2013) she saw us travel and be balanced and happy.
Gina Rose- read with her in 2012 mid and she said he will never commit to me and I would meet a guy with blue eyes in the summer who is my future husband.

fast forward may 2014 we broke up and it was an awful break up ( I was screaming and being crazy like legit crazy. I can't even. smh. In my defense I was barely 24 then, and I was a virgin till him, super inexperienced )
So I wrote Yona off and was like WTF she's full of shit and Gina Rose is right cause July of 2014 I this blue eyed dude (Derek) and dated him for a year and a half (serious like convert to his religion serious!) He broke up with me because his family didn't like my families religion.

Gina Rose string me along for a whole year how Derek would come back and we would be married and all that BS.
After Derek and I broke up I was a MESS and spend about 20k on readings alone. JESUS CHRIST. I reached out to John asking for forgiveness and didn't really expect us to be friends ( like it was a seriously awful break up involving him cheating and I putting spyware on his phone to prove a point that he lied to me shheeessh) His mom hates me to this day :(

since we reconnected he has been my closest friend and we have traveled together internationally 2 times since 2015.
Yona even described the places we would go to and damn she was right.

I have only used Keen beginning of 2016 Kisha was my first call and I absolutely hated her guts cause everyone had told me on CP that Derek was my soul mate and coming back. I figured everyone loves Kisha why not try her and she said no relationship for 6 months and she couldn't see anything after that ... EVERY single "psychic" on Keen also said my ex would be back before 2016 was over.  ;D and NOPE.. nada, he did resurface about a month ago and I am not interested ( Yona predicted that when he comes back I won't forgive him or even want to be friends with him)
if I had to get a reading it would be either Yona or Kisha
the others that were decent in almost all other situations
CP: Indio, Leo, saba
Ness21 she was correct and No she didn't tell me she didn't know what the person would do and it was VERY right. I didn't even give her a background story
Julie north star was decent too, however, she was vague at times, but not wrong.

Might I add I have read with everyone from CP with the high price tag : Dave, Asia, Gina Rose, Casey, Nina, pilar, Michael, William, danni,anisela,kinsey, liam, jacquline, seha,marin, abrielle, ginger, abigail, kalistavenice, paige,devyn, payton,kelli,medeline,demi, miss krystal,aliza,red,uli, winter, Jeramiah, i can keep goin on .. jean, dominique, walter, tara, suki, nadya,etc

on keen: Queen of Cups, ladyP, Gaylene, sincerity, you can name them and I have spoken to them

and i read with alot of fiverr and bitwine psychics SMH
 when I say no one was correct like nope not of them.. some on keen gave alot of details but the final outcome was incorrect on more occasions than not.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:13:28 PM by thisiscracra »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:14:08 PM »
Thank you for your post. I also like Julie and Ness. Ness was the only "outcome" reader that was correct for me, although Julie was correct as things unfolded and if I asked the correct questions. This was in regard to my first relationship I started calling about in 2011.

The thing about me is that I will read obsessively when I'm in the middle of something, which I never think is good.

@thisiscracra - did you read with Julie and Ness on Derek, that Kisha was correct about?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »
Hi Miracle!

Thank you for coming back and sharing!!

<3

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 05:04:29 PM »
Just trying to pay our years of psychics forward. Wish we had vets when the board began :)

Much like yourself - Ness was the only "outcome" reader correct for me. I have many others that received things over the years but she is the only one who was correct related to my first relationship I started calling about.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »
I agree PLL, wish we had "vets" back in the day.

Regarding Ness - In full disclosure, she has been 100% accurate regarding relationship outcomes, people's personalities, etc for me. Have you read with her regarding career? I have a few career predictions from her that are pending.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »
No, never read with her about career. I have only ever had a couple readings on career and I used Anne, Julie, Cookie, and Kisha (I think). It's been awhile since I needed to check in on those things but I believe they were all correct. Yona actually told me (when I wasn't reading about work) a couple work details that were correct but wasn't very helpful on the relationship front.

I believe that work related items seem to be a thing more readers get right as opposed to relationship questions. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 05:26:32 PM »
Hi all

Who is ness? I mean what's her username on keen

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 10:08:11 AM »
Is says Ness isn't accepting new clients on keen. I just emailed her and hopefully she is via her private site! Do you know which timezone she is in? I'm Australian so it's quite confusing with time changes lol.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 10:58:40 AM »
I believe she accepts new callers thru the site and reads in PST.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 03:03:49 AM »
Hi guys  ;D

Wanted to do an outcome breakdown for you guys and a quick synopsis of the situation I got into that started me calling psychics 6 or so years ago.

I started reading with PsychicSource and then moved onto California Psychics. I was very naive at the time and assumed that the individuals on these sites were "vetted" and "ethical" or would just plainly tell me the truth. I had recently gone thru a breakup of a longterm relationship and had started hanging out with my ex again. After finding the board in 2012, I came across Keen - which is where I found most of the advisors I currently read with.

I have read with almost every single advisor mentioned on this board and they seemed correct. My ex and I were dating very steadily after our major breakup in January 2011 from June 2011- March 2012 until I found out he had a girlfriend. That he moved into his home in October of 2011. Nobody picked up on her. NOT ONE PSYCHIC. Truthfully, the only psychic that sorta picked up on her was Cookie - and she minimized it considering they were living together. I was also reading with Kisha (Aries) and Anne (QofC) at this time and those are the only three readers I would still read with out of the list for different reasons prior to finding out about the gf, which I will get into. I have probably read with 300 psychics and spent tens of thousands of dollars, and my list is about 5 now.

After I found out about the girlfriend, which of course sent me on a complete binge, I started reading with a couple readers that I still use and trust. Ness21 and NorthStarJulie. So, here is a breakdown how the readers I trust have been right:

Kisha - incorrect on the outcome for a relationship or that he would leave his gf. He's still with her. It's 2017. I am definitely open to the possibility that he may have left if I continued to stay in the situation but I waited for a year and he made zero progress. He also was telling me he was going to leave her but had become consistently more disconnected. Kisha correctly predicted countless exchanges with us and things that would happen. She also correctly predicted when my next relationship would start. I have read with her recently and she seems even better at picking up things and incredibly consistent. She is one of the most ethical and legitimate readers on Keen but she was incorrect on the outcome related to the ex and his gf and myself. Read with her on a new situation and she picked up a lot on her own and provided timelines that seem feasible.

Ness21 - I cried and hated Ness. I talked so much crap about her. I read with 10 other psychics to try and "prove" she was wrong. Ness knew he was in another relationship and told me he would NEVER leave her for me. As I said above, they're still together. I still use Ness but she won't provide tons of details and it's probably good she doesn't. I have recently read with her on a new situation and have been provided a pretty positive outcome that matches Kisha's.

Cookie - Wrong about my ex and gf. Correct on things as the relationship was happening with my more recent ex. Wrong about a guy I dated/liked over the last year. Right that I would start dating someone in work capacity and knew exactly what we did. She mentioned this man coming in for two years. I haven't had follow up readings with her because I think she skews positive. I have been lucky with Cookie but I don't think you go to her on outcomes as she mixes up energies often.

Julie - Right a solid 85% on feelings and how things would play out in the near future. I didn't start reading with her on the ex and gf situation until after I knew, but she knew he had a gf, knew about his feelings, and pretty much knew everything that would happen as it was happening. Now, here is where it gets tricky. She ultimately saw him leaving her but I chose to move on. I have been reading with her on a current situation and she's been correct on most things involving feelings, etc, so far. I realize she's hard to get ahold of and doesn't come on often - so here are a list of readers that I have read with recently that are aligned with those three mentioned above.

-MysticRaven11 - not sure if she will be correct but consistent with readers I trust above. She is not a "wow factor" reader by any means.
-Sweethearts Tarot - same as above. Has definitely gotten some minor predictions (hanging out, etc) correct for me and was able to confirm feelings/issues.
-Queen of Cups18 - she has been flat out wrong for me before - but she has also been completely right. I would space your readings out 2weeks or so with her and just ask your main question with very minimal follow up questions. She has gotten a lot correct in current situation for me. She also assured me a man I was involved with wasn't cheating on me and she was wrong wrong wrong.

I did read with Kelly Callaghan this time around and I wasn't blown away. She reminded me a lot of Cookie, and although her predictions were aligned in certain aspects, I didn't find her very "predictive" or really telling me much I could substantiate for the future. She did know about some things in the past that were impressive though.

Hopefully that helps. I have a long list of incorrect readers that people are reading with now that I'm happy to answer any questions on. So that's it guys. 6 years and thousands of dollars and I would only recommend Ness, Julie, Kisha, Anne, and Cookie with caveats on all. That's pretty intense given the monumental list of readers I went to in order to navigate the relationship I was in.

Love you guys.

Liz

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:09:27 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 01:52:27 PM »
Hi guys  ;D

Wanted to do an outcome breakdown for you guys and a quick synopsis of the situation I got into that started me calling psychics 6 or so years ago.

I started reading with PsychicSource and then moved onto California Psychics. I was very naive at the time and assumed that the individuals on these sites were "vetted" and "ethical" or would just plainly tell me the truth. I had recently gone thru a breakup of a longterm relationship and had started hanging out with my ex again. After finding the board in 2012, I came across Keen - which is where I found most of the advisors I currently read with.

I have read with almost every single advisor mentioned on this board and they seemed correct. My ex and I were dating very steadily after our major breakup in January 2011 from June 2011- March 2012 until I found out he had a girlfriend. That he moved into his home in October of 2011. Nobody picked up on her. NOT ONE PSYCHIC. Truthfully, the only psychic that sorta picked up on her was Cookie - and she minimized it considering they were living together. I was also reading with Kisha (Aries) and Anne (QofC) at this time and those are the only three readers I would still read with out of the list for different reasons prior to finding out about the gf, which I will get into. I have probably read with 300 psychics and spent tens of thousands of dollars, and my list is about 5 now.

After I found out about the girlfriend, which of course sent me on a complete binge, I started reading with a couple readers that I still use and trust. Ness21 and NorthStarJulie. So, here is a breakdown how the readers I trust have been right:

Kisha - incorrect on the outcome for a relationship or that he would leave his gf. He's still with her. It's 2017. I am definitely open to the possibility that he may have left if I continued to stay in the situation but I waited for a year and he made zero progress. He also was telling me he was going to leave her but had become consistently more disconnected. Kisha correctly predicted countless exchanges with us and things that would happen. She also correctly predicted when my next relationship would start. I have read with her recently and she seems even better at picking up things and incredibly consistent. She is one of the most ethical and legitimate readers on Keen but she was incorrect on the outcome related to the ex and his gf and myself. Read with her on a new situation and she picked up a lot on her own and provided timelines that seem feasible.

Ness21 - I cried and hated Ness. I talked so much crap about her. I read with 10 other psychics to try and "prove" she was wrong. Ness knew he was in another relationship and told me he would NEVER leave her for me. As I said above, they're still together. I still use Ness but she won't provide tons of details and it's probably good she doesn't. I have recently read with her on a new situation and have been provided a pretty positive outcome that matches Kisha's.

Cookie - Wrong about my ex and gf. Correct on things as the relationship was happening with my more recent ex. Wrong about a guy I dated/liked over the last year. Right that I would start dating someone in work capacity and knew exactly what we did. She mentioned this man coming in for two years. I haven't had follow up readings with her because I think she skews positive. I have been lucky with Cookie but I don't think you go to her on outcomes as she mixes up energies often.

Julie - Right a solid 85% on feelings and how things would play out in the near future. I didn't start reading with her on the ex and gf situation until after I knew, but she knew he had a gf, knew about his feelings, and pretty much knew everything that would happen as it was happening. Now, here is where it gets tricky. She ultimately saw him leaving her but I chose to move on. I have been reading with her on a current situation and she's been correct on most things involving feelings, etc, so far. I realize she's hard to get ahold of and doesn't come on often - so here are a list of readers that I have read with recently that are aligned with those three mentioned above.

-MysticRaven11 - not sure if she will be correct but consistent with readers I trust above. She is not a "wow factor" reader by any means.
-Sweethearts Tarot - same as above. Has definitely gotten some minor predictions (hanging out, etc) correct for me and was able to confirm feelings/issues.
-Queen of Cups18 - she has been flat out wrong for me before - but she has also been completely right. I would space your readings out 2weeks or so with her and just ask your main question with very minimal follow up questions. She has gotten a lot correct in current situation for me. She also assured me a man I was involved with wasn't cheating on me and she was wrong wrong wrong.

I did read with Kelly Callaghan this time around and I wasn't blown away. She reminded me a lot of Cookie, and although her predictions were aligned in certain aspects, I didn't find her very "predictive" or really telling me much I could substantiate for the future. She did know about some things in the past that were impressive though.

Hopefully that helps. I have a long list of incorrect readers that people are reading with now that I'm happy to answer any questions on. So that's it guys. 6 years and thousands of dollars and I would only recommend Ness, Julie, Kisha, Anne, and Cookie with caveats on all. That's pretty intense given the monumental list of readers I went to in order to navigate the relationship I was in.

Love you guys.

Liz

aww great post.  It's so easy to believe the good readings and dismiss the negative ones, because we don't want to believe them. 

Just curious, it sounds like Kisha was pretty wrong for you overall, missing that he moved in with someone and the outcome wrong etc...why would you still read with her?  Personally, to me, details, contact or little predictions are meaningless if the big picture was wrong, and that sounds like a big miss to me. 

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 02:42:48 PM »
Great question. Out of the 300 or so psychics I've spoken to - I'm certain she's gifted. I don't expect readers to be perfect when they are and I can actually quantify instances where she's been correct on things for me and correct on outcomes for others. That's saying a lot compared to all the fakers out there. I think if you're expecting a reader to be 100% - you're going to end up heartbroken. People and relationships are so complicated and nuanced and we can make decisions to alter outcomes. Yes, she missed his girlfriend - but the conversations, things he said to me, timing on events, etc, were correct along the way and I don't think you can expect one reader to give you everything. Ness21 is really the only full outcome reader that got it, but I like information about the journey and that is not necessarily her strong suit.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 02:56:52 PM »
Also, one thing I don't want to leave out which begs the question "what are psychics seeing?" - not one psychic picked up a girlfriend before I knew about her besides Cookie. And Cookie really only told me he had other women around him and that eventually I would find out about one that seemed important. Additionally, as I was receiving readings things were progressing with my ex and I. I didn't really ask consistently about other women in his life because for all intents and purposes, we were dating, he was showing up and telling me that he loved me, and nobody in their right mind would have suspected that he had a girlfriend that he lives with.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 02:59:39 PM »
Also, one thing I don't want to leave out which begs the question "what are psychics seeing?" - not one psychic picked up a girlfriend before I knew about her besides Cookie. And Cookie really only told me he had other women around him and that eventually I would find out about one that seemed important. Additionally, as I was receiving readings things were progressing with my ex and I. I didn't really ask consistently about other women in his life because for all intents and purposes, we were dating, he was showing up and telling me that he loved me, and nobody in their right mind would have suspected that he had a girlfriend that he lives with.

that's really crazy that no one picked it up.  Kind of scary tbh!

the guy I was calling about, many saw the third party, but always gave the "he's unhappy, will be leaving the relationship" stuff....never happened though.  and it's all for the best, honestly.