Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145671 times)

Offline monika

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2017, 02:02:57 AM »
Any updates on her predictions?

Offline knel27

« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
Theres a guy thats been in and out of my life the past several weeks, basically he will text one day, disappear for a few days, be nice and text again, then disappear. I called Christina a few days ago and just asked a general question about my love life. At that time, this guy and I had text the night before and things were okay. When i spoke with her she said she saw conflict/arguing, and that "theres a  guy that is going to be in and out of your life", basically he doesn't want anything serious but doesn't want to let me go the way she described. I told her nothing and thought, hmmm theres not really any conflict right now. And that night after my call with her he and I got into a big argument via text as he was being a huge jerk, and I haven't spoken to him since.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2017, 02:12:46 PM »
Theres a guy thats been in and out of my life the past several weeks, basically he will text one day, disappear for a few days, be nice and text again, then disappear. I called Christina a few days ago and just asked a general question about my love life. At that time, this guy and I had text the night before and things were okay. When i spoke with her she said she saw conflict/arguing, and that "theres a  guy that is going to be in and out of your life", basically he doesn't want anything serious but doesn't want to let me go the way she described. I told her nothing and thought, hmmm theres not really any conflict right now. And that night after my call with her he and I got into a big argument via text as he was being a huge jerk, and I haven't spoken to him since.

I was getting curious if "conflict" is a line she always pulls... don't get me wrong she was great to talk to but she confused me when she told me that me and my POI need to "stop arguing about stupid shit all the time" and I'm like uhm.... but we don't argue. We are level headed and when we do disagree we talk it out (or he goes quiet for a few days like a baby but that's most men lol).

I wonder if she's picking up us not agreeing but still being level headed as arguing? Or playful arguing (like when we play fight about our theories on game of thrones?).

Still waiting for her predictions so we shall see. They were all positive!

Offline helloworld

« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »

I was getting curious if "conflict" is a line she always pulls...

In my last reading with her, she pulled the conflict/arguments line which didn't make any sense in my situation.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »

I was getting curious if "conflict" is a line she always pulls...

In my last reading with her, she pulled the conflict/arguments line which didn't make any sense in my situation.

Yea It really didn't make sense for my situation either. I just went back and listened to my recording of the call. She first said we need to stop arguing and i told her how we don't argue and then after a few minutes of talking she circled back to the conflict thing and said "she knows I said we don't argue but she is getting conflict" and started saying how it could maybe not be a fight or confrontation, but just be things not being a stable situation. So I really don't know. She did say a lot of things that made sense but that detail of arguing just didnt make sense to me

She said some things that really made a lot of sense (what he's currently up to)

Offline helloworld

« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2017, 06:56:36 PM »
Yea It really didn't make sense for my situation either. I just went back and listened to my recording of the call. She first said we need to stop arguing and i told her how we don't argue and then after a few minutes of talking she circled back to the conflict thing and said "she knows I said we don't argue but she is getting conflict" and started saying how it could maybe not be a fight or confrontation, but just be things not being a stable situation.

Hmm... she told me verbatim. I hung up on her when she started saying what she told you - "she knows we don't argue but she is getting conflict". I didn't feel connected with her because if I were to give you details about my situation, you would know how this makes zero sense in my case.

Another thing that bothered me about her was that she was talking to her child while figuring out my cards so maybe that's why she couldn't focus properly. She even told me something along the lines that she is dealing with her daughter asking for lemonade, that's why she was chatting with her daughter while reading for me. I don't mean disrespect to anyone but I am paying by the minute even if it's $1.50 and expect a reader to be more professional than that. I didn't call to know what's going on with her at my dime.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »
Yea It really didn't make sense for my situation either. I just went back and listened to my recording of the call. She first said we need to stop arguing and i told her how we don't argue and then after a few minutes of talking she circled back to the conflict thing and said "she knows I said we don't argue but she is getting conflict" and started saying how it could maybe not be a fight or confrontation, but just be things not being a stable situation.

Hmm... she told me verbatim. I hung up on her when she started saying what she told you - "she knows we don't argue but she is getting conflict". I didn't feel connected with her because if I were to give you details about my situation, you would know how this makes zero sense in my case.

Another thing that bothered me about her was that she was talking to her child while figuring out my cards so maybe that's why she couldn't focus properly. She even told me something along the lines that she is dealing with her daughter asking for lemonade, that's why she was chatting with her daughter while reading for me. I don't mean disrespect to anyone but I am paying by the minute even if it's $1.50 and expect a reader to be more professional than that. I didn't call to know what's going on with her at my dime.

The last time i spoke with her, her daughter came into the room and made a bunch of noise and I felt christina lost all concentration.  I wasnt too happy. It was very annoying. 

Maybe its me, but im starting to see a trend here. It seems every week she has a new stock answer or advice, like don't reach out - she was telling quite a few this one week and now the conflict. I'm unsure of her now.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2017, 08:13:15 PM »
Maybe its me, but im starting to see a trend here. It seems every week she has a new stock answer or advice, like don't reach out - she was telling quite a few this one week and now the conflict. I'm unsure of her now.

I agree, there appears to be a trend. I remember a few weeks ago she was telling a lot of people including me to be careful about pregnancy and now this argument / conflict thing. I am done with her.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 08:19:04 PM by helloworld »

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »

The last time i spoke with her, her daughter came into the room and made a bunch of noise and I felt christina lost all concentration.  I wasnt too happy. It was very annoying. 

Yes that really bugged me too! Im not heartless, and I understand that children will cry, but it bugged me how much it distracted her from the reading. If it had been one time I would have let it go, but her child came up SCREAMING three times and she would completely stop what she was saying, attend to the child, apologize for her distraction, and then start saying something else. I felt like her concentration was broken. Im seeing a trend too and I dont like it. I was also really bugged by her telling me not to contact him. She went on this whole spiel about how "Im the woman, I have the vagina and we need to make these stupid men work for the vagina". I hate when readers give that advice generally. If it was a case of a reader saying "Give him a few days to cool off and then reach out" that'd be one thing (if it were a case of him needing to cool off or something. You guys know what I mean lol). But I hate when a reader tells you to sit back and wait for a guy to contact. That is just not how I roll. If I have something to say or if I want to talk to someone I am going to reach out. I'm not being clingy or needy, but if I want to reach out for conversation I will. I have also learned from past experience with my POI that more often than not that if hes being quiet he is not doing it out of malice and that he likes it when I reach out to him.

Most of the the time when I comment on here its for readings that happened last year. But I took a chance recently and got a few new readings since I had seen a lot of movement. Christina was one of those readings and I regret it. Sure she did say some stuff I liked but... seeing this trend makes me not so sure about her anymore.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2017, 10:41:54 PM »
Yeah she was distracted by her kids when I read her as well...they were horse playing and she kept telling them to "stop","sit down" etc. I was annoyed! She got a big work prediction wrong. She was adamant I'd get this job I'd interviewed for.. didn't get it. I called her back to tell her I didn't get it she was like oh well you'll have something by the end of the month umm.. it was the 29th and I had no other prospects.

I do think she has a gift as she's gotten many things correct before. However, I think she's got so lax with her readings and those kids she's not as "tuned in" maybe. Idk.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2017, 02:30:58 AM »
How often are/were you all reading with her? Every week?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »
Oh goodness no! haha I've called her only once and more than likely wont call her back. Back in the days when I was really bad I went through a bad binge where I was calling a different psychic every other day, (Or on a really bad day a couple of readers in a single day). There were a few readers I spoke to regularly, maybe every week or so.

But I have long since calmed down on that. I went a good long while without speaking with anyone. Even only recently I've only had a couple of readings and only because I had seen some significant movement in my situation. I realized a while ago that calling constantly won't change the outcome. If a reader says its going to happen, getting another reading and another won't change that; you're just calling to hear what you want to hear at that point or getting validation on the predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2017, 03:43:04 PM »
I won't call her back either. Her reading was so bad for me, I took her off my favorites list so I won't be making that mistake again.
But being distracted by the kiddies is some major bs, considering people are paying her. If the kids aren't asleep in bed, or with the baby daddy, she shouldn't be taking calls.

Offline candy1

« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2017, 11:00:46 PM »
I believe the kid is her grandchild.... Not that that makes it any better... Her predictions haven't really changed for me.... She didn't give me the whole pregnancy line - if she had I would have hung up lol.  And she didn't tell me to wait for him to contact.... She told me to contact him or I'd be a bitch... So... I think she has some good abilities but there were a few things in our calls that I'm. Ot so sure about either...

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2017, 11:28:17 PM »
She never mentioned any conflict for me, everything she picked up on was 100% accurate and I only asked for a general read. She picked up my POI right away even though I hadn't spoken to him in months, and said he will be resurfacing at the end of August, and that's when I saw him again. Unsure if resurfacing means romantic or just that I would see him, which is what happened. I can't speak to any other  predictions.