Author Topic: Refund policy  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Hillcam

Refund policy
« on: December 22, 2019, 06:25:42 PM »
Hi everyone! :) I regrettably spoke to a “psychic” on Keen yesterday for the first time in WHO KNOWS how long. Everything they said proved to be wrong. I confirmed with the person I was asking about last night.😭 now I’m debating, should I chuck that money up as a loss, or do I call customer service and request a refund? The plan is to ultimately delete my account but I’m wondering if they would deny my refund because I don’t plan on keeping my account.

Offline jas

Re: Refund policy
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 06:32:57 PM »
The refunds are very easy to get.  They will only give you $25 but they don't ask any questions, just tell them you weren't satisfied with the reading.  HOWEVER, the refund is simply a credit on your account to use with another psychic - they will not refund actual cash back to your bank/credit account.  You can only apply for the credit within a certain time limit of the reading (not certain how long that is) and you can only apply for credit once every 45 days.

Hope that helps.

Offline Hillcam

Re: Refund policy
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 06:38:59 PM »
The refunds are very easy to get.  They will only give you $25 but they don't ask any questions, just tell them you weren't satisfied with the reading.  HOWEVER, the refund is simply a credit on your account to use with another psychic - they will not refund actual cash back to your bank/credit account.  You can only apply for the credit within a certain time limit of the reading (not certain how long that is) and you can only apply for credit once every 45 days.

Hope that helps.

Thank you! When I deleted my account the first time (lol) they refunded the credit from my account to my checking account. If I ask for the refund and wait a week or so, I’m wondering if they’ll transfer the refunded credits to my account when I close it or if I should just not bother.

Part of me thinks it’s just not worth it at this point. I’ve had greater losses  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anything