Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145645 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2017, 02:42:30 AM »
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I read with her a couple days ago about a new guy. She said we would actually end up a committed couple. Today he dumped me. Pretty bummed.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
Omg his loss! How long were you dating?

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2017, 01:48:46 PM »
Not to rain on anyone's parade but I read with her a couple days ago about a new guy. She said we would actually end up a committed couple. Today he dumped me. Pretty bummed.

I know it sounds easier said than done, but don't be bummed because it really is his loss in dumping you. When someone can't see your value or your worth they don't deserve you even though right now you think he's a good guy.. he probably is but he could've talked things out with you and came to an agreement or something. Check out this empowering video and take your time.. do what you need to but really it's his loss hun not yours ;) https://youtu.be/D7RyIXUGk8w

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2017, 04:15:36 PM »
How many times I've heard about mercury retrograde... Or this planet or that.  I'm not saying he won't come back... I don't know. So sick of hearing that... Or you need to let go, and then he will come back. Right? So, if you don't let go and he don't come back then its your fault.

Offline morland1

« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »
What exactly happens when mercury is in retrograde?

Offline nancy

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »
How many times I've heard about mercury retrograde... Or this planet or that.  I'm not saying he won't come back... I don't know. So sick of hearing that... Or you need to let go, and then he will come back. Right? So, if you don't let go and he don't come back then its your fault.

Mercury retrograde is BS, I heard it so many time 2 years ago about my ex. They said it will get better after merciry retrograde well it never get better and he won't come back. Sometimes we need to accept the fact and just move on with our life.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2017, 06:27:35 PM »
i know it's a bummer, I've been there myself. But at least it happened early on and not after being in a relationship with him for years. Hang in there  :-\

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2017, 07:48:55 PM »
Mercury Retrograde is just a way for them to rack up minutes so they can fill in the reading with things that are not relevant ... I hate when they talk about Mercury Retrograde, I will hang up.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2017, 07:55:01 PM »
Mercury Retrograde is just a way for them to rack up minutes so they can fill in the reading with things that are not relevant ... I hate when they talk about Mercury Retrograde, I will hang up.

I do too, especially when I don't live my life by mercury retrograde. I don't give a flying F! about that crap. Just read into the here/now and where the here/now will take me. Nothing about delays or blockages due to M.R. jeez - Yvonne O actually mentioned that to me on the last call. I just let out a really big sigh.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2017, 08:48:00 PM »
ye i don't get why readers use it in their readings. its def a way to just add some fluff. its very misleading and a wrong way to use astrology. thats why it puts such a bad taste in peoples mouths. some people dont care about it and thats fine they didnt come to hear astro jargon they came to get a psychic reading. besides its specific to every person and unless youve looked at their chart in depth you can't make assumptions how its going to affect them or if it will at all. like you're psychic stay in your lane fam. youre not an astrologer and don't pretend to be. if someone asks fine otherwise do your psychic work that the consumer asks.
A lot of readers don't consider themselves astrologers, but they do use astrology to assist them in their readings. I've gone to plenty and one in particular who would pull up your chart while she provided the reading so she can see what came through via your chart and tarot cards. This one in particular was a f2f reading.

Offline monika

« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2017, 10:52:33 PM »
Anyone else has any predictions come to pass with her? She seems to read well but I am confused after reading last person's not going the way she predicted. Does she tell anyone to not contact their POI and let them reach out?
I had two small predictions panned out. She got that info randomly, without asking about it. I also had one prediction panned out regarding POI behavior during specific situation. The major prediction did not pan out yet. During our first reading she said by September , then she told me middle of July ( obviously it did not happen) but during the last two reading she said by the end of August so I hope since end of August, by September was mentioned three times this is the correct timeframe.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2017, 12:41:48 AM »
Ok so Christina was right about something... she warned me last month to watch my purse and belongings. She said she seen someone trying to take something from me. Oddly enough my car was broken into last night randomly. Weird thing is the only thing they took was the change on my door (bypassed my tablet, yoga mat and a Macy's bag filled with stuff I hadn't brought in yet receipt included) smh dumb on my part to even leave the stuff in there. It had to be a random druggie! Who would take car wash change.

Offline whskers

« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2017, 02:29:13 AM »
I was purposely annoying my POI by purposely posting a video of me and a new guy. Called Christina to ask what POI think, Christina said so funny "if you were trying to provoke him, you got it dude, he will reach out to you". My POI reach out the next day.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2017, 08:59:46 AM »
Anyone else has any predictions come to pass with her? She seems to read well but I am confused after reading last person's not going the way she predicted. Does she tell anyone to not contact their POI and let them reach out?
Readers are not always right. You just have to see for yourself.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2017, 11:06:59 PM »
She cheap what time she usually on. Still have some money left over after that closing my keen account