Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145748 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2017, 10:43:28 PM »
So had a reading with her yesterday, I like her, at some point she said there will be miscommunication that will cause POI not to talk for a couple of months, I told her it already happened,al she said was fuck, I wish you had talked to me before then, I thought it was funny as hell. My reading was positive, did anyone get negative prediction?

Offline whskers

« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2017, 10:47:48 PM »
Hahaha... she used a lot of f*ck and sh*t in my reading to.  "All these sh*t he puts you through.  He f*cked by his prior relationship". Lmfao.

Offline knel27

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2017, 10:57:53 PM »
So had a reading with her yesterday, I like her, at some point she said there will be miscommunication that will cause POI not to talk for a couple of months, I told her it already happened,al she said was fuck, I wish you had talked to me before then, I thought it was funny as hell. My reading was positive, did anyone get negative prediction?

If by negative you mean.....
she told me my old POI (the one i called about consistently for a year with countless advisors lol) would eventually come around and reach out, but that he still has a lot of problems and it would take too much work, and he wouldn't be able to give me what i want and need basically....that it would take forever to get to a stable point. So she saw a couple people coming into my life, the current guy i'm seeing and described him exactly a week before i met him, and knew that i lived/worked close to him. she also predicted a new guy in October and being in a serious stable relationship with someone early next year Jan/Feb. To be exact, she said the old POI would reappear at some point and I would tell him to "f--- off" haha. I really like the way she delivers info sometimes, she actually broke it down to ...this is what it would be like when your old POI comes back vs this is the amazing life you could have with this new person and how fast you can get what you want kind of thing. Then she throws in her humor and curse words and makes everything seem less like doom and gloom or a 'negative' prediction, but more realistic and hopeful.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2017, 02:43:47 PM »
If by negative you mean.....
she told me my old POI (the one i called about consistently for a year with countless advisors lol) would eventually come around and reach out, but that he still has a lot of problems and it would take too much work, and he wouldn't be able to give me what i want and need basically....that it would take forever to get to a stable point. So she saw a couple people coming into my life, the current guy i'm seeing and described him exactly a week before i met him, and knew that i lived/worked close to him. she also predicted a new guy in October and being in a serious stable relationship with someone early next year Jan/Feb. To be exact, she said the old POI would reappear at some point and I would tell him to "f--- off" haha. I really like the way she delivers info sometimes, she actually broke it down to ...this is what it would be like when your old POI comes back vs this is the amazing life you could have with this new person and how fast you can get what you want kind of thing. Then she throws in her humor and curse words and makes everything seem less like doom and gloom or a 'negative' prediction, but more realistic and hopeful.

It's great she was not only realistic with you but gave you specific news so that you can move on. Of course the exact opposite could happen, but the information IMO was very helpful so that you can start to let go and be receptive to the new opportunities coming in.

Offline violet

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2017, 03:31:06 PM »
When is she usually on?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »
She is on in the evenings but I would suggest getting in her queue! I got in yesterday morning and will probably not have my call until tonight.
Yeah get in the queue and put a long span of time in so you aren't kicked out and have to start over if she can't get to you. Just be ready for it though. The call can happen sooner than you expect.

Offline candy1

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2017, 03:09:17 PM »
She is excellent and SOOO funny... Glad you finally got to read with her!!

Offline knel27

« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2017, 08:10:58 PM »
Yea I read with her again yesterday too and just asked a general question and she gave me specific information that totally resonated with my situation, she is amazing!!!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2017, 10:34:00 PM »
I too read with her yesterday for second time after a month and it threw me off a little, because first time when I gave her details about POI..she said he is a jerk, but likes me and told me about two new guys one young one old and other stuff.

Yesterday (was one of those days) I called just to ask about my POI, and she said he is acting like a jerk (jerk being consistent) now, but will come around and will be more communication in September. I told her he is moving and he told me he likes someone else, but she stood her ground and said --he is not involved with anyone else, and has strong feelings for me but scared to commit and is not himself #standardline #ifIhadAPennyEverytimeIheardThat..  but she still saw more communication and stuff in September..

In both readings she saw POI having feelings for me..but I don't see it and that confuses me... maybe She and I didn't connect.. or POI is stupid.. I have almost let him go now..

Right now, with current situation, it seemed like a fairytale reading, but I sooooo hope she is right and things turn around like she said!!! One never know:) but I am not holding my breath to it..but here's to hoping!

So everytime I read that her predictions came to pass or she made sense in current reading...it makes me happy!:)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2017, 11:16:46 PM »
I hope they come true for you!! For all she knew I was married or something, I didn't ask her to tell me about a guy, just for a general reading and that's it, but she immediately started telling me about POI like she knew everything. It was crazy! And she didn't give me a fairytale reading that we would get back together and be happy and in love if that makes you feel any better!

Thank you so much! :) I hope everything works out for you too!

It just sounded too good to be true for now, but who knows, miracles happen everyday! Definitely made me happy, but a part of me is scared to get hurt too, so I don't wanna expect too much. Good thing is that f I have passed the pain phase and I am at peace and don't care mode, almost at a stage where I feel open and healed..hopefully this will stay- POI or no POI.

But I have to say she is funny, and you feel so light after reading with her..she gives a lighthearted spin to everything she talks about! It's an art.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2017, 04:47:08 AM »
After reading all the feedback here, I decided to give Christina4747733 another shot. This time she nailed my current situation (last time her reading was confusing and I am not sure if we connected). This time, she knew specifics of my POI. Her predictions are super positive and I would love for them to happen but I don't want to be jaded so I am trying to be realistic.

Also, she told me POI will do something specific. I told her POI and have spoken about this specific thing and he said he will never do it. She said so he says now, watch him do it. Now if what she said happens, it'll definitely be nothing short of a miracle.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2017, 05:49:38 AM »
I really like her. I can't say anything yet has come to pass but I don't hold onto timeframes. She's a really nice lady and I'm always in her queue to talk, given there's always 18 or so people lol.

Offline knel27

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
i love how blunt she is, people always wonder about if she gives fairly tales....NO not at all. I asked her the other day if my new guy would change and communicate more. he literally only texts every few days at odd hours. she straight up told me "no. he's not going to change. he wants to get into your panties.' hahaha and told me he's attracted and basically wants to hook up and that if i wanted i would have a lot of sex this month. she told me she would only tell the truth to me and does not want to get my hopes up. but the way she delivers bad news is lighthearted and funny. she even told me to lower my expectations because i'm not going to be in any relationship until a few months from now. what she says is in line with Kisha and others in regards to this new person as well as when I will be in something more serious.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2017, 01:46:15 PM »
i love how blunt she is, people always wonder about if she gives fairly tales....NO not at all. I asked her the other day if my new guy would change and communicate more. he literally only texts every few days at odd hours. she straight up told me "no. he's not going to change.

Knel27 I am happy she has been straightforward with you and she's not a fairytale reader :).

She was excellent with my current situation without any prompting from my side. I do have to say there was one specific thing that I asked her again in my second reading and for this specific thing she gave the same outcome as she did in my first so at least she didn't waver. I will know in a month or so.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2017, 04:20:04 PM »
Yeah it was less about her sounding or not sounding confident and the fact that she totally got those two things dead wrong. So, she either got lucky, or at the end of this month i'll update to say she was right!
was she right?