Author Topic: Who told a psychic about this forum?  (Read 7070 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: Who told a psychic about this forum?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »
Someone probably confronted the psychic about being a scam and mentioned their name on here. I've never gone through the trouble myself of calling back a psychic and telling them they were wrong, because I expect no better. They're just going to tell you no one is 100% accurate anyway.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 11:38:26 PM »
Someone probably confronted the psychic about being a scam and mentioned their name on here. I've never gone through the trouble myself of calling back a psychic and telling them they were wrong, because I expect no better. They're just going to tell you no one is 100% accurate anyway.

I agree. It's a risk you take when calling these people. To pay them again to tell them they are wrong and to listen to excuses? I've never seen the point in that.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »

I agree. It's a risk you take when calling these people. To pay them again to tell them they are wrong and to listen to excuses? I've never seen the point in that.

I've heard of people doing that and then complaining about their rude responses. Seriously, it's a waste of time and money.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 09:10:56 AM »
I dont quite understand where this is going and how this got to this story but the only reason i asked if anyone told a certain psychic about this forum is because I was having a problem with it losing my anonimity towards this psychic as I posted (nothing but good stuff by the way) about him. This specific psychic has never complained about being mentioned on here so I dont know how this got completely twisted into a story that is based on assumptions??

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 01:03:13 PM »
I dont quite understand where this is going and how this got to this story but the only reason i asked if anyone told a certain psychic about this forum is because I was having a problem with it losing my anonimity towards this psychic as I posted (nothing but good stuff by the way) about him. This specific psychic has never complained about being mentioned on here so I dont know how this got completely twisted into a story that is based on assumptions??

I highly doubt whoever said anything is going to tell you they did. I'm sure he's not the only psychic who's been reading these forums.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »
Calm down I'm sure they don't know who you are when you call them.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 02:47:37 PM »
This psychic has posted screenshots of this forum and this post on his facebook page! So all's good

anything