Author Topic: Who told a psychic about this forum?  (Read 7067 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Who told a psychic about this forum?
« on: June 03, 2017, 05:34:11 AM »
sorry for blurting it out like this you guys but someone on this forum was stupid enough to mention the excistence of it to the front store psychic I mentioned earlier! Why in the world would you want to do that???!!!! I honestly dont understand and I really feel so uncomfortable now knowing this. I am sure there are more psychics snooping on here and that alone sucks but for a dutch medium to find out about this site someone must have told him. And also thanks to that he decided not to schedule readings through whatsapp anymore!
I sent a mssg to the admin whoever it is to close this forum to the public and only be available to members as obviously there are people stupid enough on here to let a psychic know he's being discussed on here!
Also if you reply to this thread do not mention the psyvhics name so it wont show up in search results! Thanks

Offline Love-33

Re: Who told a psychic about this forum?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 08:24:58 AM »
Someone must have told him "I've heard about you on the forum" bla-bla-bla...

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 08:33:57 AM »
The idea of psychics being able to read everything we so openly discuss here amongst eachother just gives me a really uncomfortable feeling. Especially when in good faith i posted about this great psychic and wanted to share my success with people on here but i did not need him to come on here and read all our stuff! Am thinking about deleting the thread on him

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 08:37:22 AM »
The idea of psychics being able to read everything we so openly discuss here amongst eachother just gives me a really uncomfortable feeling. Especially when in good faith i posted about this great psychic and wanted to share my success with people on here but i did not need him to come on here and read all our stuff! Am thinking about deleting the thread on him

Yes i understand

Amb

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 04:02:54 PM »
Well that just sucks!  No anonymity what so ever!  Who the "F" would be so ignorant as to do that! I agree with keeping the forum private. Some of you know why I feel this way to.

Off topic, dinner went great!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:04:29 PM by Amb »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 04:07:24 PM »
sorry for blurting it out like this you guys but someone on this forum was stupid enough to mention the excistence of it to the front store psychic I mentioned earlier! Why in the world would you want to do that???!!!! I honestly dont understand and I really feel so uncomfortable now knowing this. I am sure there are more psychics snooping on here and that alone sucks but for a dutch medium to find out about this site someone must have told him. And also thanks to that he decided not to schedule readings through whatsapp anymore!
I sent a mssg to the admin whoever it is to close this forum to the public and only be available to members as obviously there are people stupid enough on here to let a psychic know he's being discussed on here!
Also if you reply to this thread do not mention the psyvhics name so it wont show up in search results! Thanks

Was he upset about it? Is he simply getting too much traffic from it now, or did someone do something to tick him off? As for finding the board, all he would have needed to do is google his own name. The board comes up in google search results so you may have done this yourself.  His name is still in the title of the post you posted about him. I think it's a bit much to ask the admin to change the way the forum works. That would effect the amount of traffic and members the board attracts.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
Why would he google his own name? He never heard about the forum he learned it from someone on here when he asked how they knew me. And obviously they replied from this forum. Thats when he looked it up.
And no he is not pissed. Frankly he thanked me and told me he was greatful. I am not worried about that. I am worried now that i lost my anonimity i feel i can not frankly speak my mind here anymore and that really sucks.
I have decided not to post my experiences on here anynmore for that reason. For those of you who want to share updates or know about my experiences you can pm me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 04:42:28 PM »
I'm not understanding why everyone thinks this board is anonymous. Everything we post here is on Google and yes, psychics google themselves to see where they are on the search results, and they sometimes find this board.

The board was closed at one point, but then traffic was at a standstill. No one posted for months. Its only within the last year or so that activity has surged again.

Watch what you say on here and don;t share every detail of your reading.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 04:46:26 PM »
I am sure psychics google themselves and on occosion find this forum but like i said he told me someone told him about this forum

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 05:25:29 PM »
I'm not understanding why everyone thinks this board is anonymous. Everything we post here is on Google and yes, psychics google themselves to see where they are on the search results, and they sometimes find this board.

The board was closed at one point, but then traffic was at a standstill. No one posted for months. Its only within the last year or so that activity has surged again.

Watch what you say on here and don;t share every detail of your reading.

Agreed. Nothing on the internet is private. Why don't people get that? Many readers, unless they are under a rock, know someone is posting about them somewhere. Leanne rants about it on a regular basis, as if she should be immuned to the talk of the town. It has vetted many scams out there and has saved people a lot of money. Many readers also lurk on these kinds of forums.

This dude also advertises that he a medium and filmmaker on LinkedIn, Intagram and FB.
I felt it would have been stupid had he been offended considering he posts about himself as well.
Scroll down and you'll find his photo here: http://www.topmedium.nl/

Amb

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »
I had a reader recently mention this forum. And I posted about them recently......so someone is talking!!! Not cool. It's one thing if they stumble upon it, now we have 2 incidents. I wouldn't call that a coincidence.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 07:54:08 PM by Amb »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 06:23:17 PM »
Guys, the psychics know about this board. Several readers have been caught pretending to be clients. A lot of them likely lurk on and off. And if one psychic on Keen knows about it,
its likely they they tell their psychic friends and co-workers as well. Please don't be naive about this just because a lot of them don't clearly make their presence known.

Amb

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 07:40:36 PM »
I am sure many of them do, but the reader she was speaking of was not your keen/CP or common advertised reader. They definitely said someone from here had told them about this site. I just think that's uncool.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »
It's never bothered me and I never think twice about it. To me readers would benefit moreso from a forum like this than sitting around believing inaccurately that they are five star readers as if they are beyond mistakes.
I am sure many of them do, but the reader she was speaking of was not your keen/CP or common advertised reader. They definitely said someone from here had told them about this site. I just think that's uncool.

Think whatever you like, but he is commonly advertised; just not commonly known to people in the U.S, considering it's in another language. He is a member of that site I posted and he is probably wondering how come the site he is on hasn't helped the rest of the world know more about his presence as much as he thought it would.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 10:54:00 PM »
Not sure why he'd be upset. Getting a whole bunch of new clients? If he has a real gift why would he be worried? Sounds very silly and childish to turn away customers. Yes, anything you post on the internet can be read b others....